Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdinburghDevil

Phil Jones should do the honourable thing and if we can't get rid of him this summer he should at least give up the number 4 shirt for a proper CB!

Fooza

As announced here yesterday, Manchester United and Real Madrid are very close to a deal. Both parties are finalizing the final details for the transfer. The final agreement should be found in the next few hours.#Varane has already agreed with Man United.
The true GOAT, one who broke it earliest.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wow, we really pulled it off.

At the end of the season I said Sancho + Varane and i'd be really happy. Can't believe we've genuinely got them both :D

Anything on top of this now will be a bonus. We really will have a great team this season.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
The Ole outers are about to ruin the good vibes in this thread…
This is funny. I am over the Moon we're getting Varane and would never get into why he's coming because I simply don't care.

You, on the other hand, seem to have a chip on your shoulder the size of a potato field.

Giggsy13

This is funny. I am over the Moon we're getting Varane and would never get into why he's coming because I simply don't care.

You, on the other hand, seem to have a chip on your shoulder the size of a potato field.
You did precisely what I expected those of your point of view would do, you and the full moon sized chip on your shoulder.

stubie

Love this window, similar to 2001

I’ve even got as excited about us signing Heaton as I did when we got Roy Carroll

Kostov

I sense he will be one of those player made for Manchester United and many of our fans lamenting how the feck did we not bring him sooner. I am buzzing over the prospect of Maguire-Varane tandem, that's a title winning CB pair.

BFernandes

"it's a matter of hours or days"

In other news

"The sun may rise tomorrow, it may not"

Absolute clown. Why people hang onto his every word I never know. He's regurgitated the same nonsense for weeks.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

As announced here yesterday, Manchester United and Real Madrid are very close to a deal. Both parties are finalizing the final details for the transfer. The final agreement should be found in the next few hours.#Varane has already agreed with Man United.
:devil:

Chief123

Johnny come lately with the same information as everyone else hours later and you're giving him credit because he also said 'here we go'

Are you feeling ok? :lol:
You clearly don’t understand what he means by Here We Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.