Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Hope Madrid announce it first. Want to see that 'Communicado Official"

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
How do Madrid fans feel about this?
they thought it was inevitable. there’s only so often you can keep punching above your weight. eventually your more attractive partner will want a more attractive partner. they’re amazed they managed to keep him this long. they might not want to witness our union, much like you wouldn’t want to witness your ex ploughing her new man but they may come back for a respectful sniff of our fingers every now and again, just to remind themselves of better times.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
When was the last time a player from Madrid moved to United this way? Usually it’s a player rejecting an English side to move to Madrid or Barca.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'm not sure where I'd rate our defence "on paper" compared to our rivals, all I can say is that I'm very, very pleased with it. Let's hope the keepers can step up this season.

Okey

Haha off to Murtough and the gang! Amazing summer it's shaping up to to be. The pure joy of not seeing Lindelof week in week out. Anyway, what thread are we headed to next? Still a few weeks to go...

RedDevilRoshi

In the premier league (maybe on par):

Trent - Konate - VVD - Robertson.
Konate has missed more games than played in the last two years due to injury. Can he stay match fit without breaking down with injury is the question?

VVD is coming off an ACL so question will be if he’s still the same player, i.e. will he still have that same fast pace that he relies on and is one of his major strengths?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Well it was reported that the Sancho fee was paid over installments, not sure if that's true or not but I think Utd should look to sell a few now,
yeah We need a bit of a firesale there’s too many players doing nothing, Jones, pereira, Dalot we won’t get a lot for them but their wages are an issue.

Play for Frenkie de Jong? He's classier than Rice and a similar age, plus Barca are in deep shit and need to sell
de jong would be ridiculous but I think Barca like him don’t they, he is pretty safe at Barca, he won’t be one they get rid of.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Konate has missed more games than played in the last two years due to injury.

VVD is coming off an ACL so question will be if he’s still the same player, i.e. will he still have that same fast pace that he relies on and is one of his major strengths?
Sports players in general make a greater recovery these days from ACLs without speed being compromised

Chairman Steve

When was the last time a player from Madrid moved to United this way? Usually it’s a player rejecting an English side to move to Madrid or Barca.
From my memory, ADM is the only person to have ever made that specific switch at senior level (before anyone jumps in with the list of youth players who’ve done it over the years).

Varane seems like the first person to have truly wanted to do it. I remember ADM being heavily linked with PSG in the summer he joined us, but then it transpired PSG were failing FFP at the time and couldn’t do it, and therefore the Utd links hotted up and he joined Utd, then a year later he actually joined PSG, further leaving a bad taste in our mouths.

Infestissumam

Yeah cause one game defines a player. Fernandes went missing in the Europa league final too. Is he not good as well?
doesn't change the fact that Leipzig fans were more than happy to sell him. Hugely overrated player ... the potential is there, but it's more than offset by the fitness issues.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
he'll make that big a difference. Think it's unfair to put all of the blame on Lindelöf, but adding Varane and the new set piece coach will have a huge impact.

Varane-Maguire is a world-class CB pairing and Shaw is the best LB in the league too. AWB has his deficits, but he's still solid. Hard to find a better back four.
Got to hope they stay fit for most of the season and that the back ups come in seamlessly.

We’ve lost Telles for the opening, haven’t got a decent back up at RB either. So the claim can go pretty shit with injuries. Look what happened to Liverpool

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Such a sexy signing. Dream summer so far. Extend Pogba and I'll be in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.