Charlotte Red Devil

If Oasis weren't a bunch of Citeh fans think this would be class:

To Wonderwall:

I said baby baby baby
I need a center half to save me save me save me
And after all
Its Raphael Varane

Can7onA

I've just put a fiver on Man Utd to win the league, I may have fecked it lads :nervous:

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Arsenal fans are already saying how Ben White is the better investment because of his longevity, acting like Varane is near retirement. Varane has won 4 champions leagues ffs :lol:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
This isn't the spanish media I know. I can't be the only one not used to them actually reporting the truth
To be fair, the initial reports about Varane wanting a new challenge didn't come from Spain and aren't recent. The Spanish press had no way to lie since it was confirmed by his agent and was allegedly followed by Varane not negotiating with Real Madrid. That's why I said from the beginning that it was a very different case with all reliable sources saying the same thing for years.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

To Wonderwall:

I said baby baby baby
And after all
Its Raphael Varane
Oasis being City fans isn't the only issue we have here.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would sign both Sancho and Varane. I thought maybe Sancho and that too we would really drag it out and end up paying 100m for him but this is just beyond belief. It’s fantastic business by the club and it’s not even end of July yet.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
That's a bit over the top, I have to admit it. Though it would be hilarious and depressing if it happened. :lol:
Imagine the meltdown. The Caf would have to close down for a day if we saw Varane wearing a United shirt only to see him register for another club at the end of it all.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
unreal if we pull this off.
We are going to be very hard to beat this year IF we get Varane

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
To be fair, the initial reports about Varane wanting a new challenge didn't come from Spain and aren't recent. The Spanish press had no way to lie since it was confirmed by his agent and was allegedly followed by Varane not negotiating with Real Madrid. That's why I said from the beginning that it was a very different case with all reliable sources saying the same thing for years.
Starting to think this wasn't like Ramos trying to get new contract.

MDFC Manager

Arsenal fans are already saying how Ben White is the better investment because of his longevity, acting like Varane is near retirement. Varane has won 4 champions leagues ffs :lol:
That's 4 champions leagues more than arsenal have ever won, or ever will win!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
stopped reading there;)

seriously though it's embarrassing they're even trying to stay relevant by comparing the two :lol:

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
They think Pepe is better than Sancho. They really are a special bunch. :lol:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I 8-2 be Arsenal fans now.

(not really, j/k arsenal's residents).

Lee565

I can't be the only one that is more excited by this transfer than the sancho one, it's great that we have signed a player like sancho but varane is certified world class and has achieved the biggest trophies at club level for one of the most demanding and fickle clubs, as well at country level as an automatic starter for both sides.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Unless something changed Di Marzio is the boss, Romano is one of the minions.
Romano is outgrowing Di Marzio now and is becoming more of an independent entity himself. Whilst he started off that way (as David Amoyal's replacement, basically), he now covers more than what Di Marzio and his network covers. Romano also has someone working under him in Francesco Porzio.

RedDevilRoshi

Would I be right in thinking that Ole is under a lot of pressure to deliver now? United's squad looks strong and at a very good age overall. I think Varane and Maguire is an excellent CB duo. United probably only need a decent holding midfielder and they're looking good.
Absolutely.

Definitely need to put in a title challenge this season and win a trophy. It’s the strongest squad that we have had post Sir Alex that I can think of.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

To Wonderwall:

I said baby baby baby
And after all
Its Raphael Varane
Morning Glory is a more suitable choice after taking a look around this thread

Bertie 2 Hats

The online worldwide ABU fraternity are in meltdown... their salty, bitter comments are absolutely hilarious :D

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
stopped reading there;)

seriously though it's embarrassing they're even trying to stay relevant by comparing the two :lol:
Come on, fam, you know damn well Ben White is straight fire, blud.

Status
Not open for further replies.