Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinostar77

Man city? Since when have they been in the picture? :lol:

They'd have to sell someone like Stones or Laporte first but only CB link that's been floated with them is Ramos
Laporte is for sale, City are trying to offload him. City arent also convinced that Stones turnaround this season is permanent and he could slip into his bad ways again.

Guardiola and Ramos dont like each other and Ramos as sensational of a CB he has been is toxic in the dressin room if things dont go his way. A great leader but also a snake when he wants to be. As Mourinho, Zidane, Ancelotti who all had to deal with his two faced behaviour when they managed madrid.

Anyway still hoping varane to utd happens.

Lewnited

Ok I've stayed away long enough... With so many reports coming out this morning I have no choice but to board the train:devil:

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Just let yourselves go full on muppet... you know you want to :devil: :devil: :devil:

mk7

Not the best in a bunch of areas, but the main thing Varane would bring and the thing that would compliment Maguire - Recovery speed
This video is 4,5 years old, so I am not sure how much of that speed is still there.

Cman

Holy crap. Is this really about to happen. Don’t we normally take 2 years to get a big transfer done. I’m liking our new DoF

SATA

If talks have really begun with Madrid, surely we are doing this in the knowledge that the player isn’t going to renew and he does want to come? This is happening lads

Red Stone

VarONe.

Also, we're really giving Sancho his sweet time to bask in the spotlight, aren't we? He's not even signed yet and we're already getting the press to move on to our next shiny toy.

Judas

Open to offers
If talks have really begun with Madrid, surely we are doing this in the knowledge that the player isn’t going to renew and he does want to come? This is happening lads
Yeah starting to feel this way too. There's contract haggling and then there's this. It...might be on.

Devil81

Gotta admit this one has my taste buds all excited.

Surely not gonna get Varane off Madrid.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
So... this is actually real, and not contract negotiations?

I'm really sceptical... nah... i don't beli...oh feck it, i'm in!
VarON!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Sancho and Varane in 1 window, Woodward really is going out with a bang isn't he?

It's a true muppet summer boys :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.