Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loon

:lol:
I’m waiting for the inevitable “Madrid is my club” message, as millions pour into his bank account and his “heart” is changed.

lysglimt

Scout
Like Sancho, I won’t believe anything until it’s announced. Every window we are linked with dozens of players by the media. Makes good copy for them and fills column inches in the papers, if anyone still gets a paper.
Same here - but Calabres is a person who knows a lot more about Real Madrid than the average guy on Twitter - so if he says something, it is semi-reliable at least

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’m waiting for the inevitable “Madrid is my club” message, as millions pour into his bank account and his “heart” is changed.
What an original take for this thread!

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Wasnt defending him. Was saying that there is just as much bullshit coming from the "proper" journos as people like him. Which is factual.
Course it is.
Please listen and read what @golden_blunder said. "I don’t think we should be supporting tweet profiles of previously unknown ITK/Reporters/etc
Let’s stick to what we know "

Those proper journos are still someone that we know. The guy you posted is really nobody, who is this Sergio Amara? What makes you think someone unknown like him has valuable information that should be posted here?

Judas

Open to offers
I can't see Real matching or beating our wage offers, so if he turns us down it'll be because he simply doesn't want to come here, in which case, it's his loss! Imagine not wanting to partner slabhead.

croadyman

I can't see Real matching or beating our wage offers, so if he turns us down it'll be because he simply doesn't want to come here, in which case, it's his loss! Imagine not wanting to partner slabhead.
Yeah the ball is firmly in his court now (couldn't resist that pun on Wimbledon Mens Final day)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Well, it’s never happened before, has it…?
Someone rewords that post every 4 or 5 posts. It’s worse than the wankers who say “Big day today” all the time.

Adcuth

Please listen and read what @golden_blunder said. "I don’t think we should be supporting tweet profiles of previously unknown ITK/Reporters/etc

Those proper journos are still someone that we know. The guy you posted is really nobody, who is this Sergio Amara? What makes you think someone unknown like him has valuable information that should be posted here?
Already stated it wasn't posted because I believed it. Was just the only one that related to specific post.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Already stated it wasn't posted because I believed it. Was just the only one that related to specific post.
What makes you think someone unknown like him has valuable information that should be posted here?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Just how I roll
That's why I asked you kindly before to please listen and read what golden_blunder said. "I don’t think we should be supporting tweet profiles of previously unknown ITK/Reporters/etc

No one want to read too many different and confusing information that cannot be trusted.

Adcuth

That's why I asked you kindly before to please listen and read what golden_blunder said. "I don’t think we should be supporting tweet profiles of previously unknown ITK/Reporters/etc

No one want to read too many different and confusing information that cannot be trusted.
Id already read it when you asked me to read it

devips

From all the tweets and everything so far, two things have become clear:

1. Varane is coming to us.

2. United have given up on the Camavinga chase.

Here, the oracle has spoken.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

With how Slabhead has handled the Euros next to a shakey Stones, i have a bit more confidence next year regardless of who he is partnered with. Hopefully Varane comes in but I won't cry my eyes out if Lindelof starts again

El Zoido

With how Slabhead has handled the Euros next to a shakey Stones, i have a bit more confidence next year regardless of who he is partnered with. Hopefully Varane comes in but I won't cry my eyes out if Lindelof starts again
It’s a long season, we need someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.