Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas

Open to offers
What an outstanding signing. It’s been rumored for a while but it’s still hard to believe it’s actually happened. Virgil aside, there isn’t a better CB on the planet than Raphael Varane.

At the risk of getting ahead ourselves, I’d still like to put out there the possibility of Pogba’s contract holdout having something to do with us finally bringing in would class footballers.
Eh I really don't agree. And we'll probably see that first hand. We can all be excited without going overboard.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Yeah I agree. From what I've seen of Trippier, he'd worry me defensively and I don't think he's a great attacking fullback either.
I don’t think he’s a terrible option but I think again it is that sheep mentality. He played more than people expected for England and all of a sudden he’s the saviour at RB.

Utd7

We may need to protest at OT more often. Clearly the fans anger is having an effect on the Glazers. Flawless window so far with two genuine world class signings. Just need to sort out the MF situation with Pogba.

lex talionis

Eh I really don't agree. And we'll probably see that first hand. We can all be excited without going overboard.
I hear you, but before I challenge you to produce a list of three better CBs, I would demand that that list be over the last three years. No one-year wonders.

OleBoiii

Since people liked it the first time I wrote it some weeks back:

Melody: The Pink Panther Theme

Varane, Varane
Varane, Varane, Varane
Varane, Varane
Raphael Varane

Holters

You’ve just posted tweets that have been doing the rounds for days. “Soon, close, soon”. That’s not a confirmation. :lol:
... which is exactly the same Fabrizio said. He streamed while posting the tweet and said the deal between the club was almost complete and it would take a couple days to get done...

DavelinaJolie

I'll believe it when his slow old legs are failing as he watches Mane run past him and net at Anfield.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Since people liked it the first time I wrote it some weeks back:

Melody: The Pink Panther Theme

Varane, Varane
Varane, Varane, Varane
Varane, Varane
Raphael Varane
Melody: Whatta Man by Salt n Pepa

Whatta Varane
Whatta Varane
Whatta Varane
Whatta Varane
Whatta mighty good Varane

sparx99

Every CB in the world makes mistakes so I fully expect a huge meltdown when Varane makes his first in a Utd shirt.

Massive upgrade on Lindelof though.

Siorac

There are 5 notes in the last line, so it can be done if you have your wits about you.
Well I personally can't carry a tune to save my life so in a sense it doesn't matter how many syllables I have to cram in there, it will sound horrible either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.