Raphinha | Barca player

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Does Fred speak English or is that a translated interview? I've watched Leeds several times this season and they have a few good players but Raphina is the standout, a true winger but with Variety in his game.
Fred speaks English.

2:50

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
This is another failure from Ed in our transfer business last summer. There is an alternative right winger available last summer but we decided to persist on Sancho because Ed believed we could land Sancho.

Leeds bought him for 17m pounds last summer and don't be surprised if they demand 50m-60m.

jamesjimmybyrondean

This is another failure from Ed in our transfer business last summer. There is an alternative right winger available last summer but we decided to persist on Sancho because Ed believed we could land Sancho.

Leeds bought him for 17m pounds last summer and don't be surprised if they demand 50m-60m.
Buying Raphina would have probably meant no Diallo and Pellistri so I don't mind we didn't get him

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Buying Raphina would have probably meant no Diallo and Pellistri so I don't mind we didn't get him
Not sure about that since Raphinha is not really a youth prospect signing like those two. The first reason why winger was our target last summer and probably still our target is because we are looking for a player who can be regular first team player to help us to challenge the league now. Thus, the purpose of transfer business for Diallo & Pellistri with Sancho or alternative like Raphinha is different.

Dante

Average bang
Does Fred speak English or is that a translated interview? I've watched Leeds several times this season and they have a few good players but Raphina is the standout, a true winger but with Variety in his game.
He does them from 30 yards away and misses the microphone.

Jaxa

In what way is Rashford an actual LW but Greenwood isn't an actual RW?
What ? that's like me asking why is Rashford a LW and not a RW or a number 10 ? He can play all those positions but his strengths are on the left, like all players you play them where their strengths are, I want a RW who can dribble and get up the byline like Rashford does on the left. something GW doesn't do on the right.

Greenwood can play on the right side of attack but that doesn't make you a RW , everybody in world football knows Greenwood isn't a RW long term , why are we trying to sign Sancho if thats the case ?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Raphinha didn't play the last game did he? I'd rather he wasn't fit tomorrow either.

jamesjimmybyrondean

What ? that's like me asking why is Rashford a LW and not a RW or a number 10 ? He can play all those positions but his strengths are on the left, like all players you play them where their strengths are, I want a RW who can dribble and get up the byline like Rashford does on the left. something GW doesn't do on the right.

Greenwood can play on the right side of attack but that doesn't make you a RW , everybody in world football knows Greenwood isn't a RW long term , why are we trying to sign Sancho if thats the case ?
What are you basing this on? His performances as a Striker? Because he's been invisible there and looked way better as an RW. Unless you're basing this on his youth days where he was a striker. If that's the case then we can say the same for Sancho. Since he was an LW in his youth days then he's not an actual RW but can play there

RooneyLegend

He's an amazing player, we should get him in for the right wing spot. He really has everything you want from a winger.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He's an amazing player, we should get him in for the right wing spot. He really has everything you want from a winger.
What do we do with Greenwood and Sancho, then? Shove Sancho on the left and confine Rashford to the bench, shove Greenwood up front and bench Ronaldo?

I think Raphinha is a fantastic footballer but I don’t see how we could fit him in our squad right now.

RooneyLegend

What do we do with Greenwood and Sancho, then? Shove Sancho on the left and confine Rashford to the bench, shove Greenwood up front and bench Ronaldo?

I think Raphinha is a fantastic footballer but I don’t see how we could fit him in our squad right now.
We play Sancho on the left, we then leave Rashford and Greenwood to compete for the forward positions with Cavani, Ronaldo, Bruno and Martial. Cavani and Ronaldo are to old to factor on our thinking for the future.

RooneyLegend

He better be, with him and Sancho on the flanks we'd be hard to stop. I'm talking really hard to stop.

::sonny::

He better be, with him and Sancho on the flanks we'd be hard to stop. I'm talking really hard to stop.
With McFred + Bissaka I really doubt it, 30% of the squad who can’t defend, attack or stop and pass the ball decently…

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Would be big statement signing for Newcastle.

Apparently was MOTM for Brazil the other night so him regularly starting for them with Qatar around the corner is only going to increase his value.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bang 70m on Sancho for the long neglected right wing position, and then buy someone else for the right wing, and move him to compete with the other gang of players who prefer the left.
That'd be so old us, but luckily isn't the much improved us.

redrobed

Test their resolve with a 25m take it or leave it offer. Nothing to lose.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Should have gone for him instead of Sancho. Not that I'm complaining but this boat has sailed. Unless he stays with Leeds for another 2 years and we sell Pogba and Martial, by then.

Sancho,Rashford, Mason,Raphinha will be a good combination of wingers to have. Still have Amad to come in.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Our fans are disgusting.

The fans that did want Sancho are pretending like they never wanted him now.

Like the fans that cried our for Mourinho acting like their tears never lead to a circumstance in the first place after Moyes and Van Gaal.

Deal with what you have now.