Rashford considering his future...

Metal

You don't see the best players in the world having commercial interest outside of football and also doing charity? Rashford is barely doing anything more extreme than them. He's just in bad form so it looks worse.
I don't see other players churning out books trying to milk the niche market for children to fill their bank accounts and no I don't see other players showing off their charity work on Instagram every time they do it, shoving it down our faces..

Where I come from, you do charity and help others without expecting praise or showing it off as then it becomes more about self promotion than it is selfless service. This guy is using charity and politics in order to give himself a greater sense of self importance and place himself above criticism. He's nothing but a narcissistic product/brand of social media star not a footballer. He may as well be a youtuber. The latest one is him wheeling out some little kid to get him to tell the world that rashford helped make him run miles and miles

He's the ultimate narcissist who has a similar entitlement mindset to greenwood. He thinks his charity work and advocacy should protect him from all criticism. That's why he sent his pr representives over to ex united players to beg them to go easy on him in the media. And thats why he acted like a thug against the fan who dared question his performance. The same fan who no doubt contributes to his overinflated wage and we have his fanclub calling it abuse. Well we may as well get rid of this whole entire forum and all hand ourselves in to the police for online abuse, if saying 'come on rashford, after that performance'' because I've heard far harsher criticisms on here a day to day basis.

As for giving this brat another chance under a new manager, This guy has already worked under 4 different managers and only one of them has he performed well under. World class managers like Mourinho got fed up of him and Martial and he used his pr to undermine Mourinho because he wasn't an automatic starter. Then he threw Ole under the bus even though he was the one who pandered to his ego the most and gave him the most game time. In the end Rashford couldn't accept that all the smoke that's been blown up his ass by desperate united fans who wanted to believe he was a generatioanl talent on par with the likes of Mbappe, isn't true.

The guy is toxic and he and his fanclub who puts players above the club need to understand that simply having pace, with no footballing iq isn't enough to justify a place in the squad let alone 250k per week. Macheda, David Bellion and Danny Wellbeck had pace and could run past players. It didn't stop them from being thrown in the scrap heap because they weren't fecking good enough and SAF didn't let sentimentality get in the way of where he wanted to take his team irrespective of a player being from the academy local lad bs.

If half of this shit surrounding his pathetic half assed performances where he can't even be bothered to run back, along with his extra curriculum activities (distracting his mind and focus away from football - which ole alluded to before having to bow down and apologise to the brat) was going on underneath SAF's watch, he'd have kicked a brick let alone a boot in this boy's face a long time ago before being shown the door out of the club, so he can play being Mahatma Gandhi and peace envoy nelson mandela/jk rowling some place else

Last edited:

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
A niche market for children :lol: f*ck me what a poor post!

Last edited:

fergieisold

Good for him. I love it when people make money, especially when they make money following a passion or interest.

That’s something I’ve never understood about the U.K. and always respected about the USA. The U.K. has a culture of resenting working class people who become wealthy, whereas in the USA it’s celebrated.
Yeah there's a lot of dislike of people making money in the UK and in particular some weird resentment/jealousy of rich people (they're blamed for everything). I'm not particularly well off but anyone making a boat load of cash to spend on whatever they want is fine with me, good on 'em!

Deery

Dreary
I think we need to rein in the Rashford hate a little guys, it’s getting out of control. Yes. I’m a little worried about his form and not sure he’ll live up to his potential now, but he has been an important player for us and still can be, let’s not be too hasty.

stw2022

He should try adapting his game before it’s too late. If injuries have hampered him in trying to be the player he was then he needs to develop his game in different ways that his body can accommodate.

He’s never , ever going to be the player he was aged 21. The ship has sailed, capsized, sunk and been subject to an awful James Cameron movie. The challenge for him is whether he can adapt his game to whatever his existing strengths are. I honestly don’t think he’s ever tried and is still trying to play the same way he did two or three years ago and that’s ultimately going to lead to his ruin if he isn’t careful

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I don't see other players churning out books trying to milk the niche market for children to fill their bank accounts and no I don't see other players showing off their charity work on Instagram every time they do it, shoving it down our faces..

Where I come from, you do charity and help others without expecting praise or showing it off as then it becomes more about self promotion than it is selfless service. This guy is using charity and politics in order to give himself a greater sense of self importance and place himself above criticism. He's nothing but a narcissistic product/brand of social media star not a footballer. He may as well be a youtuber. The latest one is him wheeling out some little kid to get him to tell the world that rashford helped make him run miles and miles

He's the ultimate narcissist who has a similar entitlement mindset to greenwood. He thinks his charity work and advocacy should protect him from all criticism. That's why he sent his pr representives over to ex united players to beg them to go easy on him in the media. And thats why he acted like a thug against the fan who dared question his performance. The same fan who no doubt contributes to his overinflated wage and we have his fanclub calling it abuse. Well we may as well get rid of this whole entire forum and all hand ourselves in to the police for online abuse, if saying 'come on rashford, after that performance'' because I've heard far harsher criticisms on here a day to day basis.

As for giving this brat another chance under a new manager, This guy has already worked under 4 different managers and only one of them has he performed well under. World class managers like Mourinho got fed up of him and Martial and he used his pr to undermine Mourinho because he wasn't an automatic starter. Then he threw Ole under the bus even though he was the one who pandered to his ego the most and gave him the most game time. In the end Rashford couldn't accept that all the smoke that's been blown up his ass by desperate united fans who wanted to believe he was a generatioanl talent on par with the likes of Mbappe, isn't true.

The guy is toxic and he and his fanclub who puts players above the club need to understand that simply having pace, with no footballing iq isn't enough to justify a place in the squad let alone 250k per week. Macheda, David Bellion and Danny Wellbeck had pace and could run past players. It didn't stop them from being thrown in the scrap heap because they weren't fecking good enough and SAF didn't let sentimentality get in the way of where he wanted to take his team irrespective of a player being from the academy local lad bs.

If half of this shit surrounding his pathetic half assed performances where he can't even be bothered to run back, along with his extra curriculum activities (distracting his mind and focus away from football - which ole alluded to before having to bow down and apologise to the brat) was going on underneath SAF's watch, he'd have kicked a brick let alone a boot in this boy's face a long time ago before being shown the door out of the club, so he can play being Mahatma Gandhi and peace envoy nelson mandela/jk rowling some place else
An awful lot of assumptions for someone you have never met, really poor post.

Revaulx

why not? The Most Revd and RT. Hon. Marcus Rashford. It does sound good.
To be the Most Reverend he’d have to become an Archbishop.
That would involve a series of rapid promotions akin to those that have taken Fletcher from U16 coach to Technical Director :D

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Tbf I think it’s mainly Rashford who is the one being ‘milked’. He’s not some pantomime villain or something, I’m sure he cares about the causes he’s involved in. The point is that the marketing and branding interests that surround it are pretty frankly open about how they use it as a tool for building a brand and profile and use terms like ‘leveraging user engagement’ ‘building strategic partnerships with prestigious brands through affective social change’, that sort of language. So, taken as a whole it’s only fair that this ‘charitable’ element gets looked at through a lens that encompasses all of these details. When viewed through that lens it doesn’t look quite as saintly. I’m sure that’s fair.

To not derail the thread, this is related to Rashford the football player for Utd, because as a ‘brand’ he can contribute to the clubs bottom line by being a highly marketable asset, without necessarily being an elite player. And you can bet your bottom dollar this will be something that is raised in any new footballing contract negotiations. Seeing as this is something that is arguably related to Utd declining force as a footballing power, owing to an over reliance on marketing the brand rather than the football, it’s no surprise that it is therefore a topic of discussion.

No point aiming vitriol at Rashford himself, he’s just a young guy with a lot of people around him cashing in. The concept that the whole phenomenon and increasing prominence is all about charitable, ‘feel good’ stuff though is derisible and if you believe that I’ve got a bridge to sell you! Also no fans would take much notice if he didn’t also happen to be one of the teams apparently ‘star’ players and going through an extremely long run of massively poor form with minimal effort levels etc.

Metal

Tbf I think it’s mainly Rashford who is the one being ‘milked’. He’s not some pantomime villain or something, I’m sure he cares about the causes he’s involved in. The point is that the marketing and branding interests that surround it are pretty frankly open about how they use it as a tool for building a brand and profile and use terms like ‘leveraging user engagement’ ‘building strategic partnerships with prestigious brands through affective social change’, that sort of language. So, taken as a whole it’s only fair that this ‘charitable’ element gets looked at through a lens that encompasses all of these details. When viewed through that lens it doesn’t look quite as saintly. I’m sure that’s fair.

To not derail the thread, this is related to Rashford the football player for Utd, because as a ‘brand’ he can contribute to the clubs bottom line by being a highly marketable asset, without necessarily being an elite player. And you can bet your bottom dollar this will be something that is raised in any new footballing contract negotiations. Seeing as this is something that is arguably related to Utd declining force as a footballing power, owing to an over reliance on marketing the brand rather than the football, it’s no surprise that it is therefore a topic of discussion.

No point aiming vitriol at Rashford himself, he’s just a young guy with a lot of people around him cashing in. The concept that the whole phenomenon and increasing prominence is all about charitable, ‘feel good’ stuff though is derisible and if you believe that I’ve got a bridge to sell you! Also no fans would take much notice if he didn’t also happen to be one of the teams apparently ‘star’ players and going through an extremely long run of massively poor form with minimal effort levels etc.
He’s nothing but a pretend to be do- gooder. It’s not about the children or making the world a better place, it’s about his profile, contract value and feeding into a messiah complex. The ugly truth is, Rashford does it all for self serving motives. It's not for the benefit of others, rather for the attention, adulation and kudos it brings to himself while getting to role play being a martyr and grievance-monger.

He is a character like that environmental activist Greta. Manipulated behind the scenes to be a political mouthpiece for SJWS to pull the heart strings for a lot of gullible people desperate for someone to worship as a saint. Rashford and his PR team saw an opportunity to raise his profile, use Man United to build is brand(because he wouldn't be doing this shit if he played for Wolves) and give him a David Beckham like status and an MBE for 3 days of work simply by exploiting the plight of poverty-stricken children to raise his own social media profile, and to attract lucrative sponsorship/endorsements deals for himself

These kind of narcissistic individuals often crave hero-worship and peer approval by promoting their own victimhood. Another way is to pass themselves off as 'virtuous' is by pretending to help others through promoting causes they know will bring them attention and virtue-signalling points they so desperately crave. In the case of rashford, it’s pretending to fill the bellies of hungry children when its really the tax payers funding it all. The fact is Marcus Rashford is nothing but an opportunist, using little kids for emotive value to garner sympathy and support to. I'd like to see how much money he has used out of his own pocket to support these causes instead of preaching and demanding others to do so.

There are people who tirelessly campaign for numerous worthy causes, fund raising for children in hospices, lobby local councillors and MP's, write letters, send e-mails to make changes to their area while working 9-5 jobs on minimum wage and are basically ignored. They don't post it all over social media for kudos

As for the guy saying I don't know Rashford so I'm making assumptions, I don't personally know Greenwood either, but I know he's a piece of shit and I'm not going to beat around the bush, because I'm tired of these egomaniacs at our club being protected to the point if you say something wrong about them or tell the truth, it's abuse.

This guy made Ole publicly grovel and apologise for daring to advise him to go easy on the things outside football. This is also the same guy leaking that he has offers from Liverpool after we got knocked out of the CL. So you damn right I’m going to be making assumptions on his character and his so called love for the club while he's been down tooling on managers over the last 4-5 years. Last but not least we have him threatening a fan after they simply wanted an autograph with his kids out in the cold rain. This is not something I’m going to sit down and support. Any man/boy who threatens a father with violence, in front of their children is the lowest of the low in my book.

If this guy wasn't British, he would have been hounded out of the club like Martial. Martial was booed in his last appearance for us being going out on loan, all because he made it clear he wanted to leave. Rashford does even worse both on and off the pitch and instead gets flowers, love letters ,hugs and in depth documentary style psychoanalysis on why he's simply shit. This is also the same guy leaking that he has offers from Liverpool after we got knocked out of the CL. When Rooney flirted with Man City, after he was dismayed with the direction the club was going in, he had people sent to his door to tell him what's what and questioning where his loyalties lie. Not that I condone it, but it's the different type of breed of fans who molly coddy and protect these players at all costs regardless of the lows they descend to, compared to the fans and manager in the past who held players accountable

Last edited:

DeGea’sFeet

How can you force government policy change by operating quietly? Please imagine how it would have worked out if Rashford tried achieving what he did by simply having private meetings with politicians… remember when he first started he was dismissed as “Rash who” until the backlash from the public became too much.

This isn’t a guy giving a tenner to a homeless guy and posting it to his SM for self validation and praise. Yeah the things he does might and should make him feel good, so what?

If you help an old person cross the road it’s normal to get a positive feeling from it but it doesn’t make you selfish or a narcissist.

A narcissist is the one who doesn’t actually get any feeling from the action but gets pleasure from the reaction and praise from others for the action.

Foxbatt

How can you force government policy change by operating quietly? Please imagine how it would have worked out if Rashford tried achieving what he did by simply having private meetings with politicians… remember when he first started he was dismissed as “Rash who” until the backlash from the public became too much.

This isn’t a guy giving a tenner to a homeless guy and posting it to his SM for self validation and praise. Yeah the things he does might and should make him feel good, so what?

If you help an old person cross the road it’s normal to get a positive feeling from it but it doesn’t make you selfish or a narcissist.

A narcissist is the one who doesn’t actually get any feeling from the action but gets pleasure from the reaction and praise from others for the action.
That is exactly what he is doing or otherwise he would not react to what fans say and do his job on the pitch which he is being paid a lot of money. He is not doing his prime job at all.

Kaos

For some reason I could see him going to Arsenal.
Why? Say what you want about Arteta but he has a zero tolerance policy for lazy players. He'd be marginalised just like Aubameyang, and there's no way he starts over Martinelli and Saka.

His best bet is going abroad without the media scrutiny in a league like France or Italy where he'll score 20 goals a season.

stevoc

That is exactly what he is doing or otherwise he would not react to what fans say and do his job on the pitch which he is being paid a lot of money.
So because he reacted to abuse one time that means he only does charity work for the praise? What are you talking about?

He is not doing his prime job at all.
Well he is he's just not doing it very well at the minute.

Cantonagotmehere

I think we need to rein in the Rashford hate a little guys, it’s getting out of control. Yes. I’m a little worried about his form and not sure he’ll live up to his potential now, but he has been an important player for us and still can be, let’s not be too hasty.
Nice PK vs PSG. That had a tad of pressure to it......

Foxbatt

So because he reacted to abuse one time that means he only does charity work for the praise? What are you talking about?

Well he is he's just not doing it very well at the minute.
He was not reacting to an online abuse. He was reacting to one fan who said nothing of any abuse. It's all on the video.
Online abuse anyone faces is being condemned. United fans certainly condemned any abuse certainly against United players and most football fans condemned any abuse online or not.
You are trying to cloud the whole issue of Rashford here.
His PR team cannot do a better job here for sure.

stevoc

He was reacting to one fan who said nothing of any abuse. It's all on the video.
Well let's be honest here mate you've no idea what was being said to him in the lead up to that video. It's irrelevant though fact is he reacted to something that was said to him whatever it may have been (I'm not defending his reaction) but that incident doesn't prove your ludicrous theory on his motivations for doing charity work.

He was not reacting to an online abuse. Online abuse anyone faces is being condemned. United fans certainly condemned any abuse certainly against United players and most football fans condemned any abuse online or not.
Checked over my post again just to be sure and yeah I never mentioned online abuse.

You are trying to cloud the whole issue of Rashford here.
And here was me thinking I was just highlighting nonsense and half baked theories.

stevoc

Getting?

Think that ship sailed a while ago mate.

sparx99

It does seem now that people expect entire career consistency and perfect trajectories. Break through as a talented youth player, establish yourself in the first team squad, impress off the bench, become a first XI player and then be ultra consistently thereafter until you decline and retire.

The truth is fans forget the poor seasons the class of 92 had. They forget the up and down nature of most professional footballers careers.

Rashford has been poor for a good 18 months now. There is no denying that. To suggest that means he’s just garbage now to be thrown onto the trash heap with all the other deadwood if foolish and shortsighted. The club cannot be both ruthless and a family. It cannot nurture young players and be unforgiving of their struggles at the same time.

Rashford may not ever reach his potential or even his previous best seasons. At some point we will need to decide to move on if he can’t recapture his form. However, I still think he deserves a full pre-season with a new boss to see if he can turn it around. A lot of his issues this year could be the surgery and lack of pre-season leaving him behind the curve on fitness.

GoonerInPeace

Supports
Arsenal
For some reason I could see him going to Arsenal.
I doubt it. We are stacked on the wide positions. Saka and Martinelli will not be dislodged, ESR and Pepe are on the bench.

Rashford wont be able to play as a striker for us and we like to press and the front man needs to do this. Arteta is more inclined to move for Calvert Lewin or Tammy Abraham.

Rashford also had a shocking attitude, doesn't track back or work high up the pitch. He thinks he is so good on the ball that he doesn't need to work of it.

Ill be stunned if we put a bid in.

Lost bear

How many of these newbies are actually part of rashford pr team or maybe interns there ? :wenger:
With all due respect to your own and others’ venerable status, can you please not tar all of us ‘newbies’ with the same simplistic brush that one or two of the previous posters have wielded…

I am, for my sins, a newbie. I don’t ‘hate’ Marcus Rashford , nor am I on his team of publicists. What pisses me off about the guy is not his politics or his charitable work- I for one have no knowledge as to his underlying motivations.

However, I do think that the issue of ‘ poor form’ should not be lumped in with his attitude, which shouts a lack of effort and engagement with the team. It’s the latter, not the former, which leads me to think that the club should part ways with him.

Jackal981

How many of these newbies are actually part of rashford pr team or maybe interns there ? :wenger:
Hey dont lump me to bunch of mad cultists who worship their god blindly and of course according them it is always others mistake that cause his shit performances other than their god. :lol:

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
It does seem now that people expect entire career consistency and perfect trajectories. Break through as a talented youth player, establish yourself in the first team squad, impress off the bench, become a first XI player and then be ultra consistently thereafter until you decline and retire.

The truth is fans forget the poor seasons the class of 92 had. They forget the up and down nature of most professional footballers careers.

Rashford has been poor for a good 18 months now. There is no denying that. To suggest that means he’s just garbage now to be thrown onto the trash heap with all the other deadwood if foolish and shortsighted. The club cannot be both ruthless and a family. It cannot nurture young players and be unforgiving of their struggles at the same time.

Rashford may not ever reach his potential or even his previous best seasons. At some point we will need to decide to move on if he can’t recapture his form. However, I still think he deserves a full pre-season with a new boss to see if he can turn it around. A lot of his issues this year could be the surgery and lack of pre-season leaving him behind the curve on fitness.
The problem right here is that there's a bare minimum expectation of some effort even when the performance is lacking, but Rashford fails badly at that.

We literally can play him off the bench and he'll just stand around doing nothing. His attitude is appalling and he would have been binned off a long time ago if it weren't for his stupidly high wages.

hobbers

It can be though. And has already proven to be for so many youth products/young signings who tried hard, maybe did well at first, then found their level was too low for the club.

And what do you do with a youth product who finds their level is beneath the club, and stops working, not just to improve but even to do justice to their team mates? Because that's where we're at with Rashford.

Bebestation

I want to see him under a quality manager where the manager gets the best out of his players -

If at that point Rashford is struggling then fine; then he should go because he will be sticking out like a sore thumb in the midst of 10 fingers.

Right now I just see too much crap all over the place that I can't exactly spend my time complaining about each player when the club and management as a whole has been below average for nearly a decade now.

If Ten Hag or Pochettino come next year and starts building an actual team where the whole team have to do things in a certain way; then Rashford better do as has been said because otherwise he becomes a tactically useless player and he needs to leave.

During the last 18 months Ole was a pure individualised tactics manager whilst Rangnick is Gegenpressing with only 2 out 11 players pressing at all.

Bebestation

Honestly i've read some crap on here but this takes the cake. Thoroughly inappropriate and i really hope the mods see this.
It's weird isn't it? I don't know why the mods don't dislike posts rather than just handing likes to good ones.

It would scare people to make better posts.

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
It's weird isn't it? I don't know why the mods don't dislike posts rather than just handing likes to good ones.

To be fair, there is so much hateful crap written in the United forum these days it is probably hard for the mods to keep up. I think "warnings" are kind of like dislikes. But i forget how it works, it has been awhile since i was a newbie!

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

People are legitimately pissed off about a lot of things about the club, but if posts spills over into very personalised attacks on players or cross the line in other ways, please do report them. There are thousands of posts made every day, so the mods can't read all of them.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
He’s nothing but a pretend to be do- gooder. It’s not about the children or making the world a better place, it’s about his profile, contract value and feeding into a messiah complex. The ugly truth is, Rashford does it all for self serving motives. It's not for the benefit of others, rather for the attention, adulation and kudos it brings to himself while getting to role play being a martyr and grievance-monger.

He is a character like that environmental activist Greta. Manipulated behind the scenes to be a political mouthpiece for SJWS to pull the heart strings for a lot of gullible people desperate for someone to worship as a saint. Rashford and his PR team saw an opportunity to raise his profile, use Man United to build is brand(because he wouldn't be doing this shit if he played for Wolves) and give him a David Beckham like status and an MBE for 3 days of work simply by exploiting the plight of poverty-stricken children to raise his own social media profile, and to attract lucrative sponsorship/endorsements deals for himself

These kind of narcissistic individuals often crave hero-worship and peer approval by promoting their own victimhood. Another way is to pass themselves off as 'virtuous' is by pretending to help others through promoting causes they know will bring them attention and virtue-signalling points they so desperately crave. In the case of rashford, it’s pretending to fill the bellies of hungry children when its really the tax payers funding it all. The fact is Marcus Rashford is nothing but an opportunist, using little kids for emotive value to garner sympathy and support to. I'd like to see how much money he has used out of his own pocket to support these causes instead of preaching and demanding others to do so.

There are people who tirelessly campaign for numerous worthy causes, fund raising for children in hospices, lobby local councillors and MP's, write letters, send e-mails to make changes to their area while working 9-5 jobs on minimum wage and are basically ignored. They don't post it all over social media for kudos

As for the guy saying I don't know Rashford so I'm making assumptions, I don't personally know Greenwood either, but I know he's a piece of shit and I'm not going to beat around the bush, because I'm tired of these egomaniacs at our club being protected to the point if you say something wrong about them or tell the truth, it's abuse.

This guy made Ole publicly grovel and apologise for daring to advise him to go easy on the things outside football. This is also the same guy leaking that he has offers from Liverpool after we got knocked out of the CL. So you damn right I’m going to be making assumptions on his character and his so called love for the club while he's been down tooling on managers over the last 4-5 years. Last but not least we have him threatening a fan after they simply wanted an autograph with his kids out in the cold rain. This is not something I’m going to sit down and support. Any man/boy who threatens a father with violence, in front of their children is the lowest of the low in my book.

If this guy wasn't British, he would have been hounded out of the club like Martial. Martial was booed in his last appearance for us being going out on loan, all because he made it clear he wanted to leave. Rashford does even worse both on and off the pitch and instead gets flowers, love letters ,hugs and in depth documentary style psychoanalysis on why he's simply shit. This is also the same guy leaking that he has offers from Liverpool after we got knocked out of the CL. When Rooney flirted with Man City, after he was dismayed with the direction the club was going in, he had people sent to his door to tell him what's what and questioning where his loyalties lie. Not that I condone it, but it's the different type of breed of fans who molly coddy and protect these players at all costs regardless of the lows they descend to, compared to the fans and manager in the past who held players accountable
Richard Littlejohn, is that you? A right wing bingo full house here with virtue-signalling, Greta, SJWs...

GoonerInPeace

Supports
Arsenal
So he is now being linked with Arsenal.

They only way this could happen is if you are prepared to sell him cheap to move on and get him of the wage bill, akin to what we did with PEA allowing Barcelona to sign him on a free. Of course a free would be ridiculous, there would be a fee, but it cant be serious money.

One. Rashford isnt the striker we need. Two. we are stacked in the wide positions, ESR and Pepe cant crack the first team ahead of Saka and Martinelli, and Rashford wouldn't be dislodging Saka or Martinelli anytime soon. Three. Rashford has a real lack of work ethic when not in possession. Rashford could play across the front three despite not being a traditional striker, we would probably sign another classic centre forward just to cover all angles. A resurgent Rashford could then be valuable.

I cant see it happening though, because reading the comments section you guys seem to want to sell Rashford for the maximum amount, rather than on a discount. You want 60-80m rather than 35-40m. I think your board too wants to sell for maximum amount.

I think he could be Newcastle United type signing

Reactions: oates

C'est Moi Cantona

So he is now being linked with Arsenal.

They only way this could happen is if you are prepared to sell him cheap to move on and get him of the wage bill, akin to what we did with PEA allowing Barcelona to sign him on a free. Of course a free would be ridiculous, there would be a fee, but it cant be serious money.

One. Rashford isnt the striker we need. Two. we are stacked in the wide positions, ESR and Pepe cant crack the first team ahead of Saka and Martinelli, and Rashford wouldn't be dislodging Saka or Martinelli anytime soon. Three. Rashford has a real lack of work ethic when not in possession. Rashford could play across the front three despite not being a traditional striker, we would probably sign another classic centre forward just to cover all angles. A resurgent Rashford could then be valuable.

I cant see it happening though, because reading the comments section you guys seem to want to sell Rashford for the maximum amount, rather than on a discount. You want 60-80m rather than 35-40m. I think your board too wants to sell for maximum amount.

I think he could be Newcastle United type signing
Rashford is going no where, with all the work we've got in the transfer market this summer he is low priority.

He could easily get back to where he was when he was ok for us under someone like ETH anyway, and then much as his ability has always been less than his profile at the club, that is still worth alot to United.

Other than a select few Rashford will be the last player we'll sell this summer imo.

Ludens the Red

Trash post.
It’s a good thing the world isn’t made up of people with an attitude like yours. We’d be fecked.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

Oh God, here we go.