Rashford v Maguire, Who's the bigger fraud ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siorac

Rashford used to be good. Maguire was never anything other than mediocre.

led_scholes

Rashford. He at least at one point showed something. He deceived us all.
Maguire was always shit. That was visible after the first few months.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Maguire. £80M is mind boggling. At least Rashford only cost the academy fees.

Maguire should never play another game in a United shirt and Ralf is ridiculous for continuing to start him.

If I ever see Maguire in the United line up again, I am not even going to watch the match.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
They provide symmetry at either side of the pitch with Ole balancing their huge egos in the middle of the scales.

one340

Maguire by a country mile. At least with Rashford we know he can be good. Maguire has had no real flashes of talent at all plus he carries an 80 million tag....

lilcurt

Rashford lost what he had, Maguire never had anything to lose!

Both need to go, Maguire should never have been here let alone captain.

mu4c_20le

Maguire not because of his price (of which he has no control), but his attitude. The ear cupping, the interviews, always someone or someting else other than his own.

flameinthesun

Easy choice, Maguire has never gotten close to Rashfords highs here. After that Maguire interview I want him gone the most.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Both have been tragic but with Rashford we have seen some moments of quality in his career. What has Maguire ever done? Defensive record of every single team has been worse with him in the backline. Hull City, Leicester City and now us.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Maguire fooled our board into paying 80 million for him. Hes also deceived multiple managers into giving him the captaincy and starting every game, when there are superior CBs on the bench.

Rashford has at least performed on ocassion in the past and came through our youth setup. We're also quite thin in the attack currently.

It's not a contest.

Todd

Maguire.

Rashford at least is athletic and will stretch the defense on some of his runs.

Maguire legitimately doesn't look good enough to even be an EPL player. He's the most hapless CB I've ever seen in a United shirt.

Also the things Rashford does in the community off the field makes him infinitely more likable than Maguire.

Idxomer

Maguire by a mile.

Rashford actually helped us win a couple of trophies with crucial goals when he was 18/19.

Castia

Maguire is just bang average

Rashford has been off it but he’s showed in the past how good he can be

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
In before both are probably starting regularly next season... Though of course both have to improve a lot. But confidence does wonders.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Maguire cost us two goals today, rashford only screwed up one good chance.
Both were terrible but it's horses for courses. Us being poor in attack is usually what invites teams to push us back, which routinely leads to errors in defence like what we saw with Maguire today. Liverpool would have been unlucky not to score 4 based on the entire team's performance, regardless of his screw ups.

Likewise a better attack can make up for defensive errors, like we saw with Ronaldo in the Norwich game.

So yeah, I'm not entirely disagreeing. We're always going to have issues when our players don't turn up, attack or defence.

Fooza

Maguire

But I've just come in to say Rashfraud is better than Rashford with a T, they both need to leave.

Orange Tree

Rashford. I think our lack of midfield really exposes our defense.
We can have Van Dijk plays there and we will still concede like today, minus the suicidal pass.

Maguire is average, Rashford has been bad.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Maguire is a good player in an awful side.

Rashford is just an outright stinker of a player
Maguire has not reached Rashfords top level at United and against top opposition in both the PL and Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.