2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Abraxas

I think he's doing well. Caused Arsenal issues, could have easily had a goal on a different day against Brighton, scores today. He's made some sort of positive impact on all the games and he'll get fitter and stronger. It's going to be tough when we're not actually playing well and he's just plonked in, service and fluidity around the striker really matters, only a handful can produce miracles from scraps and he's not there, he's a young player.

tomaldinho1

Big unit and looked fecked at the end but very pleased to see him leapfrog Wout as our top scoring striker.

Foolsgold21

Doesn’t look at all fully fit to me

Very glad he scored though - didn’t want another Forlan on our hands!

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
One of the few things about United to be hopeful about is Hojlund. If we ever learn to keep clean sheets this kid will be a match winner for us. He knows where the net is.

laughtersassassin

I'm happy with what I've seen from him so far.

Clearly has his flaws but who doesn't.

Just need him to keep getting fitter and for us to stay getting him more involved.

Want to see us make use of his pace soon. He is fast as feck but we haven't really used that part of his game yet

gaffs

He looks very raw to me. Everyone has to be patient because ideally, he would be a second choice striker getting games behind a better forward.

Like what City are doing with Alverez. And for only 20mil :(

Blood Mage

He's meh as I thought he would be. I just can't believe anyone at the club thought the players we brought in this summer would help us climb up the table.

OrcaFat

He's meh as I thought he would be. I just can't believe anyone at the club thought the players we brought in this summer would help us climb up the table.
Believe it yourself and you might feel better. Either way, you could, maybe, give it a few games before you bin the lot of them.

AndyMUFC

Glad that he got off the mark, you get absolutely zero service as a United striker but he took the main chance that came to him.

3KDré

One of the few things about United to be hopeful about is Hojlund. If we ever learn to keep clean sheets this kid will be a match winner for us. He knows where the net is.
His movement is very good. Reminds me of Cavani. We just need to get used to him, I can see him scoring a few goals this year.

Irwin99

Worked hard with his pressing and got his goal. Bit anonymous in the first half but great to see him score his first United goal.

RuudTom83

I won’t overly critique his game as he’s a young guy in a different league playing with a new team.

Should be on 2 goals in 3 appearances.

Keep going Rasmus you are doing great.

Dominos

Furious we wasted his hard work by conceding a goal a minute after he fecking scored.

He was absolutely knackered for the 10 minutes before he got subbed.

But all in all, he's physical, quick, and has shown some decent link up at times. And shown he's a goal threat with the disallowed vs Brighton and his goal tonight. Definitely a positive start.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Imagine slating a 20 year old striker just because he isn't some kind of freak like Haaland. Some of you need some realistic views because it is very rare for a 20 year old striker to be the finished article. He's at a very high level for his age.

glasgow 21

Seems like 30m max player to me so far. Let's see.
Yeah should have 100% sent you to get us a striker for 30m. Stupid statement. We pay premium for failures our staff for years this is something that wont change and will obviously worsen with Gas money if we get it. This judging players against £ spent is a waste of time. If we had bought a 20m striker you would all be on how have we ended up like this we should be buying 250m Osimhen and Kane. Who cares what a player cost as its not coming out of our pockets anyhows and if we didn't spend it Glazers would have taken higher dividends over the years.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
Yeah should have 100% sent you to get us a striker for 30m. Stupid statement. We pay premium for failures our staff for years this is something that wont change and will obviously worsen with Gas money if we get it. This judging players against £ spent is a waste of time. If we had bought a 20m striker you would all be on how have we ended up like this we should be buying 250m Osimhen and Kane. Who cares what a player cost as its not coming out of our pockets anyhows and if we didn't spend it Glazers would have taken higher dividends over the years.
Will you fecking relax. I'm just saying he looks like a 30m tops player to me. What are u having a fit about.

mu4c_20le

I'm not worried about him. His enthusiasm and physical attributes means that he'll always be a handful, and everything we expected from Wout, but with goals. A discount Darwin perhaps. We should still be keeping an eye on Ferguson though.

MrBest

The boy needs to be given a chance by the fans. He has not had a pre season, come here with a big price tag and is very young. What he has shown so far is what we have been missing but our midfield has been awful and given zero service to him, our wingers do not cross the ball in enough and we have not utilised his pace. Let's see by Dec.

Doracle

Seems like 30m max player to me so far. Let's see.
We massively overpaid for him but that’s not his fault. He’s done ok so far, especially given our clueless transfer strategy meant he had no pre-season with us. Promising signs for his link up with Rashford which will be vital.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Imagine slating a 20 year old striker just because he isn't some kind of freak like Haaland. Some of you need some realistic views because it is very rare for a 20 year old striker to be the finished article. He's at a very high level for his age.
And... he scored on his CL debut away to Bayern. What the hell are people complaining about :lol:

L1nk

Its absolutely crazy isn't it. Sometimes I think this fanbase deserves everything it gets. No patience whatsoever

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
We'll see how good he is in the long run but at least the profile of player fits the team. Has the size and strength to be a target, has the pace to be danger on the counter, has the legs to press hard from the front. All things that matter a lot to us given the way we play.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Its absolutely crazy isn't it. Sometimes I think this fanbase deserves everything it gets. No patience whatsoever
The propensity to be divisive amongst ourselves is a trait that never fails to bemuse me about the caf. "This fanbase deserves X..." is the kind of statement I've never truly understood. Surely it would be conducive to the overall fan experience to reaffirm the positive aspects to Hojlund's game, as highlighted by other posters on here, rather than declaring "our fanbase is an ungrateful bunch that deserves failure". Just a thought.

lsd

The Oracle
He is going to be fine I've no doubt about that and will score goals so long as we create chances for him.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Looked a lot better second halve. I thought his pressing was decent throughout the game. Charged them down at times. He’ll only get better and stronger. His chemistry with the players will grow aswell which will help.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
I hate myself more not because i don't like the kid but because i thought berbatov wasn't good enough for this club. Man they have baked us the fans as a frog in a hot pond didn't they

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Just hope he gets to move to a good team before his career is derailed at United
:lol::lol::lol:

This place is something else honestly. Sometimes I wonder how you people survive when something genuinely bad actually happens in your life.