Rasmus Højlund | Manchester United Player | Shirt Nr 11

avgp_1

Cant wait to see him in our colors, a fast, young striker with bags of potential.

Shame about the knock but doesn't seem too serious from the reports

Santoryo

ripping the reward
We wont see him start a game before September anyway. I thought that was quite obvious. He is 20.
I also thought it was obvious but loads of people were insistent that he'd start right away against Wolves and wouldn't entertain any idea of it taking a few weeks for him to be integrated.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Cant wait to see him in our colors, a fast, young striker with bags of potential.

Shame about the knock but doesn't seem too serious from the reports
Hes already in full training. Just missing match fitness.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Welcome kid!

Sorry to see he's got an injury but hopefully it won't be long before we see him play.

Idxomer

Anyone has a definitive answer whether he is injured or just not match-fit?

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
Good looking kid. If he is the real deal he will bring in lots of marketing dollars. I hope he is good for at least 8 PL goals this season.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Promising payer, but not worth the fee. Scored nine goals in leauge last season out of Atalanta’s 66. For ten million more we could have got Kane.
No chance Levy would have accepted £80m. Bayern have offered more than that and it hasn't been accepted yet

Baxquux

Good looking kid. If he is the real deal he will bring in lots of marketing dollars. I hope he is good for at least 8 PL goals this season.
If Garnacho stays fit and and on his trajectory, putting pressure on Marcus and by extension Antony, then I think Højlund is good for 14 PL goals, honestly. Movement is already good when it comes to finding space for cut-backs or runs from out to in behind towards near post, so he just needs supply...

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Oh come on. So we still don’t have a number 9 at the start of this season as was the case last year.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Promising payer, but not worth the fee. Scored nine goals in leauge last season out of Atalanta’s 66. For ten million more we could have got Kane.
How much more do you think Kane would be in terms of wages?

Robertd0803

Good. Glad to see this is done and looking forward to see him playing for us.

Shark

@NotShark
So we’ve finally signed a #9 but he won’t play for a few weeks.. you couldn’t make this shit up.
It's pretty typical alright. Hopefully won't be out too long doesn't seem serious at all.

Red For Ever

Doubt Levey would have sold to us, but if he did would need an extra £20 million plus, on top of the Rasmus money
I don't think us getting him was ever likely, no matter how much we might have wanted him

siw2007

Welcome Rasmus, delighted to secure the signature of an exciting young striker. He fits the profile of the player we want, physically strong, quick and aggressive. He fits our direct attacking and counter pressing style of play perfectly.

He is a young lad though making a giant stride in his career. He is a player we will work with to develop him. Because of this, I think it will be some time before he starts to hold down a first team position.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Since he's fast he'd slot in nicely. Can't be worse than Rashford in the 1st half surely. Now... just need to be injury free.

ManRed

Didnt even wear a suit, for a few million more we could have signed Mbappe.

Welcome to Manchester Hojlund!!

glasgow 21

Can you all join up and have one representative with these comments so that the 100's on here can rely to just one of you and hopefully through a WhatsApp group chat the info can sink in. What part of "Levy isn't selling to Man Utd" do you not get? and any comment re Kane a better option is just levels below clownish now.

OldTrevil

Excited to see how this kid develops. He should definitely provide ETH with more tactical flexibility up front given his size and attention that he will attract from CBs, he could be devastating in a front two as well as a three.

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
I was from self imposed break not to comment on this thread because of so much negativity but boy ooh boy.

Our Salah..
He will be EPL top scorer after Haaland and Kane leave 100% sure.
He will taste a league winning celebration at Old Trafford for sure.

For the last 10 years I've not bought a United jersey, but now, next week for sure, I will get his jersey.
Thats how delighted I am. Buzzing to the bone.

Young lad, full of top speed, control, knows how to run with the ball, then calm in the box is a recipe for greatness.

Even RVN came with an injury, then destroyed our goals/game ratio.

mewnew11

He is Huge. Did not look like that from the youtube videos however when he walked out you could see how big and strong he is.

Great addition

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
20 goals incoming.

45 goals a season in 2-3 years.

fecking quote me.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Looks like we won't see him until after the International break.

Big Andy

Bloke
£10m a season more when you factor in wages as well.

Baxquux

We really couldn’t.
Yeah, if you go with the actual core transfer fee (64) rather than, say, the BBC's elision of base and add-ons, we're talking at a minimum around 40m difference. Which is even presuming Levy would sell to us for anything like a 'normal' price at all....

Dempsey19

You need to lay down. Levy would never sell to us, we would have to offer something mental like 120+ for him to even consider.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Who would’ve guessed that in the movie Junior, Arnold Schwarzenegger was actually really pregnant… with David Beckham’s baby…

‘I’ll be back (up to the first choice CF)’