Rasmus Højlund | Manchester United Player | Shirt Nr 11

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

Surely this counts as a crime. It's similar to writing the wrong name on a birthday cake.

MrWilliams

Wishing him well. I think the fee was quite high though, but MU tax + bad striker market + paying for “potential” and we are here.

Ferguson would have been my preference for young talent but he’d have been like £90M.

Anyway, he’s here. Let’s go Rasmus!

wolvored

Not injured but lacking match readiness,however I am certain we still won't see him kick a ball into Forest at earliest which is a shame
Well surely a build up over 4 games is better than missing them completely, if not injured

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Yeah, Hojlund is 100% not injured. A friend of mine from Bergamo is a huge Atalanta fan and says that he trained right up until the moment Atalanta left him out the game vs. Bournemouth. He was eligible, but left out for transfer reasons.

It's highly likely that EtH has concocted the "injury" story as a means of giving Rasmus a chance a little bit of breathing space to settle in without the media obsessing about his imminent debut.
Would make sense I suppose. We know he's not really ready for the PL yet but the pressure on him to perform will be huge. Give him a few weeks to settle in rather than giving the media chance to write him off straight away.

Zico1982

If you want to spell Højlund correct, you can write the ø with the combination alt 0248 or go to danish keyboard where the ø is placed on the @ key.

The_Order

What is his actual height?

Hearing all kinds of figures from 6'1 to 5

Zico1982

...or use your mobile-keyboard..... I´m always using my laptop on Redcaf...

NLunited

Surely this counts as a crime. It's similar to writing the wrong name on a birthday cake.
We are an embarrassment. We overpaid and can‘t even spell his name. Rival fans are having a laugh.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
Would make sense I suppose. We know he's not really ready for the PL yet but the pressure on him to perform will be huge. Give him a few weeks to settle in rather than giving the media chance to write him off straight away.
Or the fine citizens of RedCafe

fps

The answer on the shirt number is 9. Tony’s feelings may get hurt and he even suffer another freak injury upon hearing the news, but it is not his number to keep as he wishes.
Absolutely. It’s ridiculous when fringe players have big shirt numbers, like Tony, and Juan when he was here.

Big Andy

Bloke
Absolutely. It’s ridiculous when fringe players have big shirt numbers, like Tony, and Juan when he was here.
Martials head nearly fell off last time they took it off him. It will certainly become completely severed if they do it again