Ratings v MASSIVE

Rahul

how is park gettin 7/8 he was shite! i dont care if he runs a lot he fails to produce anything,he's supposed to be a winger not a defender,one of the worst players we have at the moment

dont worry im expecting multiple replys slating me for saying this but everyone's entitled to their opinion and this is mine
:lol::lol::lol:

topper

Clown
how is park gettin 7/8 he was shite! i dont care if he runs a lot he fails to produce anything,he's supposed to be a winger not a defender,one of the worst players we have at the moment

dont worry im expecting multiple replys slating me for saying this but everyone's entitled to their opinion and this is mine

you won´t be disappointed sunshine

:lol: were you watching a soccer match or a football match ?

Moz

Van Der Sar- 7 Looked solid. Comfortable with crosses and a vital save.

Rafael- 8 Great performance. Handled the pressure of the derby very well.
Ferdinand- 8 Excellent.
Vidic- 8 Excellent.
Evra- 8 Another superb display from the world's best left back.

Ronaldo- 5 Poor. Unlucky not to score from a header in the first half. Needs to release the ball quicker. Silly to get himself booked twice.
Carrick- 8 Classy performance. Controlled the midfield.
Fletcher- 7 Determined performance. Won possession all over the pitch and attacked well too.
Park- 7 His work rate and ability to attack and defend served us well today. Would like him to start regularly.

Berbatov- 7 Good. Held the ball up well and showed great vision and creativity. Forced a save from Hart with a great header.
Rooney- 9 Fantastic. Got himself on the score sheet. Looked dangerous and worked hard throughout. Unlucky not make it two-nil. Provided great entertainment!

SUBS:
Giggs- 6 OK considering the difficulty of the task. Made one very sloppy pass. Don't think he was the best option to bring off the bench.
O'Shea- N/A Didn't really notice him to be honest.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Van Der Sar - 6 Good sort of half save thing near the end

Rafael - 7 Lacked a bit of composure in the second half. Then again, how do you get a rabid lunatic to be composed?
Vidic - 7 Somehow destroyed Micah Richards by getting fouled by him
Ferdinand - 7 Caught fannying around with the ball in his own area at one point. Solid otherwise
Evras - 8 They're back

Park - 7 Playing against him must be like sitting in the front seat of a car while the person behind you repeatedly slaps you in the back of the head
Fletcher - 6 Good first half but was poor with his use of the ball at times
Carrick - 7 Hardly had to move in the first half
Ronaldo - 6 Daft sending off, but then, according to the rules of the game, it wasn't a sending off

Berbatov - 7 For someone who's apparently too lazy to move, he seems to find space for himself amazingly well
Rooney - 8 Back in the groove today. Ended the game playing in both defence and attack at the same time

Subs:

O Shea - You could see him in the backround gradually edging closer to the pitch as the last five minutes approached
Giggs - Came on for Dimitar Berbatov in order to run around pretending to be Dimitar Berbatov. Odd

CITY RATINGS

Hart - 5 Not a good sign for a keeper when you can't save a shot without nearly knocking it into the goal.

Richards - 5 Made to look like a fat oaf by Evra, though was also slightly due to him being a bit of a fat oaf
Kompany - 6 Looked more comfortable in midfield
Dunne - 7 Solid
Garrido - Wait....who?

Ireland - 6 Weird shaped head
Hamann - 6 May have died of age during half time interval
Vassell - 6 What position was he playing in?

SWP - 6 When he wasn't too busy diving or pretending to have been hurt, which wasn't often, he was busy getting the crap kicked out of him instead
Benjani - 5 Touched the ball a few times
Robinho - 6 It was funny when he tried to get Rafael sent off by kicking the ball at him, only for Rafael to move out the way and make him look like a complete prat. If a United player had done that, Webb would have booked them for unsporting conduct
Webb - 9 After spending the first awarding his side bizarre freekicks in slightly pointless positions, came alive in the second half with a spate of questionable decisions and a general air of wanting to send a United player off, which he then did.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
First half
Everyone except Rooney - 9
Rooney - 10

Second half
Everyone except Ronaldo - good derby match
Ronaldo - looks like SAF's impassioned defence of Cristiano this week has worked its magic with the refs - 2 fouls + 1 round of applause = 2 soft yellows = red

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
VDS - 7 - Dodgy moment which lead to them hitting the post in the first half, great save in the dying minutes made up for that though

Rafael - 7 - Brilliant first half, quiet second
Ferdinand - 6 - The game seemed to completely by pass him. Not to say he played badly just didn't hear him mentioned much
Vidic - 7 - Conversely Vida stood out. Brilliant game
Evra - 9 - MOTM

Park - 7 - Worked hard as usual and showed real skill at numerous moments throughout the game
Fletcher - 7 - Did well
Carrick - 8 - Ran the midfield
Ronaldo - 6 - Finding it hard away from OT at the moment

Berbatov - 8 - His ability to link play really does get overlooked.
Rooney - 8 - Has played well over recent games got the goal his performances have deservered

Giggs - 6 - Why bring him on and put him up front?
O'Shea - N/A

GDH

Van Der Sar: 7 Flapped once, but looked solid overall. I'd like to see us sticking with VDS in goal for a while now, but with the Carling Cup game in midweek it's not going to happen straight away at least...
Rafael: 7 Played well. Good going forward in the first half, solid at the back. He's going to be a class player one day.
Vidic: 8 A rock at the back. A rock made of fecking steel.
Ferdinand: 8 Looked good. Nice to see him bollocking Ronaldo. Please made him permanent captain.
Evra: 9 Good going forward and at the back, and by good I mean awesome. Our best defender.
Park: 8 I think it he and Rafael are a good team on the right, especially as Rafael is still maturing. Good display, as always. Starts over Nani EVERY game for me.
Fletcher: 8 Occasionally a little reckless, and a less experienced ref could've sent him off (albeit a harsh sending off), but basically made it clear to City that being a man up didn't mean they were getting an easy onslaught on our goal.
Carrick: 8 Controlled things alongside Fletcher. With Scholes out, surely these two are our first choice midfielders.
Ronaldo: 5 He wasn't great overall, just one of those days. Made worse by a stupid handball. Funny how we've had two reds this season, and both for a "hand of God" situation. Expect this to be a pub quiz question in a couple of years.
Berbatov: 7 Good first half, didn't get much opportunity in the second. We look better going forward with him on though.
Rooney: 9 So chuffed to see him get his 100th goal. Deserved it.

Subs:
O'Shea: 6 Did what he could in the time. I expected him on earlier for Rafael to be honest, just to sure things up.
Giggs: 6 Did fine.

Pub I was watching the match in: 6 Reasonably priced alcohol, but the heating wasn't working. Sort it out.

Overall, a great performance. We dominated the 1st half, soaked up the pressure in the 2nd, only to finish the game looking stronger than City despite being a man down. Our best away performance of the season.

lucius

vds 7

rafael 6
rio 7
vidic 8
evra 7

ronaldo 6
carrick 8
fletcher 6
park 7

berba 7
rooney 8

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Van Der Sar 6

Rafael 7
Vidic 7
Ferdinand 7
Evra 9

Park 8
Fletcher 7
Carrick 8
Ronaldo 6

Berbatov 7
Rooney 8

Subs:

O Shea
Giggs

Hellboy

Vds - 7

Rafael - 7
Vidic - 8
Rio - 7
Evra - 9

Ronaldo - 6
Carrick - 8
Fletcher - 8
Park - 7

Berbatov - 7
Rooney - 8

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Vds - 6 (neat job apart from 1 blunder which could costed us 2 points)

Rafael - 8 (Manchester United's no 1 right back)
Vidic - 8 (Richards kicked Vidic's torso and he ended up hurt - enough said)
Rio - 8 (Great leadership skills)
Evra - 9 (Magnificent)

Ronaldo - 5 (he didn't deserve to be sent off but he should sort his attitude)
Carrick - 8 (great game)
Fletcher - 8 (same as Carrick)
Park - 8 (worked hard for the team)

Berbatov - 5 (some neat touches but someone must tell him that he needs to work for the ball expecially when you're one man down)
Rooney - 8 (great game)

Chapster

Van Der Sar - 6 Good sort of half save thing near the end

Rafael - 7 Lacked a bit of composure in the second half. Then again, how do you get a rabid lunatic to be composed?
Vidic - 7 Somehow destroyed Micah Richards by getting fouled by him
Ferdinand - 7 Caught fannying around with the ball in his own area at one point. Solid otherwise
Evras - 8 They're back

Park - 7 Playing against him must be like sitting in the front seat of a car while the person behind you repeatedly slaps you in the back of the head
Fletcher - 6 Good first half but was poor with his use of the ball at times
Carrick - 7 Hardly had to move in the first half
Ronaldo - 6 Daft sending off, but then, according to the rules of the game, it wasn't a sending off

Berbatov - 7 For someone who's apparently too lazy to move, he seems to find space for himself amazingly well
Rooney - 8 Back in the groove today. Ended the game playing in both defence and attack at the same time

Subs:

O Shea - You could see him in the backround gradually edging closer to the pitch as the last five minutes approached
Giggs - Came on for Dimitar Berbatov in order to run around pretending to be Dimitar Berbatov. Odd

CITY RATINGS

Hart - 5 Not a good sign for a keeper when you can't save a shot without nearly knocking it into the goal.

Richards - 5 Made to look like a fat oaf by Evra, though was also slightly due to him being a bit of a fat oaf
Kompany - 6 Looked more comfortable in midfield
Dunne - 7 Solid
Garrido - Wait....who?

Ireland - 6 Weird shaped head
Hamann - 6 May have died of age during half time interval
Vassell - 6 What position was he playing in?

SWP - 6 When he wasn't too busy diving or pretending to have been hurt, which wasn't often, he was busy getting the crap kicked out of him instead
Benjani - 5 Touched the ball a few times
Robinho - 6 It was funny when he tried to get Rafael sent off by kicking the ball at him, only for Rafael to move out the way and make him look like a complete prat. If a United player had done that, Webb would have booked them for unsporting conduct
Webb - 9 After spending the first awarding his side bizarre freekicks in slightly pointless positions, came alive in the second half with a spate of questionable decisions and a general air of wanting to send a United player off, which he then did.
:lol:

smallred

Van Der Sar - 7

Rafael - 8
Vidic - 8
Ferdinand - 8
Evra - 9

Park - 8
Fletcher - 8
Carrick - 9
Ronaldo - 7

Berbatov - 8
Rooney - 8

Subs:

O Shea - 6
Giggs - 6

great display overall it has to be says. thought referee was terrible and we had to work alot harder as a result.

AllhailManUtd

Manchester United need a minor miracle now, they'r
VDS - 7 Did everything right.

Rafael - 6.5 Good on him for performing under such a high pressure atomosphere.

Rio - 7 Did well, but doesnt seem as impregnable as last season.

Vidic - 7.5 Blocked anything and everything.

Evra - 7.5 Great attacking performance from him today. No wonder teams shut up shop against us.

Park - 7 Great player

Carrick - 9 MOM. Phenomenal I love watching this guy play.

Fletcher - 8 The midfield terrier we need.

Ronaldo - 5, poor he really needs to stop being so petulant.

Rooney - 9. Tight between him and carrick, but the goal won us the game (deflected of carricks shot though!)

Berba - 6.5 Silky touches and skill as usual but wasnt really productive.

JOS - eh

Giggs - 6 why no tevez?

Overall - 9/10 Our best performance of the season

Johnno

Can I please comment on John Gregory's commentary? The guy is an absolute cnut.

Danish Voice

how is Rooney gettin 7/8 he was shite! i dont care if he runs a lot he fails to produce anything,he's supposed to be a defending striker not a player who scores goals,one of the worst players we have at the moment

Christofaux

Van Der Sar - 7

Rafael - 7
Vidic - 8
Ferdinand - 8
Evra - 8

Park - 8
Fletcher - 7
Carrick - 7
Ronaldo - 6

Berbatov -7
Rooney - 8

Subs:

O Shea - no time
Giggs - no time

Christofaux

how is Rooney gettin 7/8 he was shite! i dont care if he runs a lot he fails to produce anything,he's supposed to be a defending striker not a player who scores goals,one of the worst players we have at the moment

His passing and general link up play was just as good as anyones.

GDH

Giggs - 6 why no tevez?
Seriously? You don't think holding onto a 1-0 lead, when a man down, away in a derby match, that bringing on a midfielder is a better option than a striker? I know Tevez can close things down better than Giggs, but we already had Park, Fletcher and Rooney for that. Giggs came on to kill the game off, and did it well.

Makki

QUITTER
freguson y u rest the ginger prawn hes most import
His passing and general link up play was just as good as anyones.
Whooosh.

CheadleBeagle

Van Der Sar - 7

Rafael - 8
Vidic - 8
Ferdinand - 8
Evra - 8.5

Park - 7
Fletcher - 7
Carrick - 8
Ronaldo - 5

Berbatov -7
Rooney - 9
Subs:

O Shea -n/a
Giggs - perhaps could have scored at the end rather than pass it to Rooney

RedThaiDevils#7

Married with Manchester United, In love with Giggs

He actually headed the ball to Carrick for our first goal. Great tracking back at times and Defended really well. He actually put in a dangerout ball in the first half where Rooney kicked straight at the goal keeper. He took on a couple of defenders and actually put a cross in. He almost scored if Dunne didn't make a life saving tacklie ( *2 ), Can you please be more specific on how SHIT park was and why he ACTUALLY produces something more than Nani ?

Eto'odinho

Retard magnet
Van Der Sar - Ok 6

Rafael - The boy seems to have turned the corner. Impressive display 7
Vidic - Tremendous heading ability, the man knows no pain. 8
Ferdinand - For once he didn't fanny about. 6
Evra - This man must the reincarnation of somebody big in the days. 7.5

Park - Gave a performance full of energy but sadly lacking cutting edge quality. Excellent hustle for the goal. 7
Fletcher - Impressed, displayed maturity and assuredness. 7
Carrick - Looked fired up and covered more ground than usual. 7
Ronaldo - The whole world is against him. His overall game was poor NOT befitting TBPITW tag. 5

Berbatov - Lazy, does everything standing up, barely broke a sweat BUT undoubted quality throughout. 6
Rooney - This was a game made for him, full of enterprise, commitment, pace and occasional displays of skill. Got his positioning spot on for the goal. 7.5

Subs:

O Shea - Used his backside well
Giggs - Not really sure of what he did

::sonny::

Van Der Sar 6

Rafael 7
Vidic 7
Ferdinand 7
Evra 6.5

Park 6.5
Fletcher 7
Carrick 7
Ronaldo 5

Berbatov 4
Rooney 7.5

Subs:

O Shea
Giggs

Hellboy

Can't believe some ppl are rating Evra at 7/8, he deserves 9/10 at least.

10 if he had scored the goal.

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
Van Der Sar - 6 - Not much to do but flapped at a cross

Rafael - 8 - Booked but still a great performance from a 18 year old.
Vidic - 8 - Rock like at the back, won everything in the air.
Ferdinand - 8 - City were "merked".
Evra - 8 - Did it all, if he'd scored it'd be 9/10.

Park - 8 - Worked his socks off, industrious and used the ball well when he could.
Fletcher - 8 - Moved the ball around well and was vital when United went to 10 men.
Carrick - 8.5 - Simelar to fletch without such industry but with great passing, top performance.
Ronaldo - 5 - Wasn't in the game, then really wasn't in the game. What was he doing? Poor stuff.

Berbatov - 8 - Showed class, was creative and even stole the ball back from City a few times. Good stuff.
Rooney - 9 - Basically took city on with real verve, good lad.

Subs:

O Shea - 9 - Slotted in at right wing with ease.
Giggs - 7 - Should have went for the big hitter rather than give it to rooney allowing the city boys to get back and defend it.

Tribec

A bit late, but none the less...

VDS - 7. Yes he flapped, but watching that over again it wasn't as bad as it may have seemed (though they nearly scored (I'm going from a keepers point of view on the situation)).

Rafael - 8. Solid, attacked, went a bit quiet after being booked and a little less adventurous, but his best game for us yet. It's like watching Gary Neville in 95 all over again.

Rio - 7. A better game by Rio than of late, still the customary mistake, but he's coming back to some form

Vidic - 8.5. Quite simply this guy is the defence right now. Solid, quick and reading the game better than ever.

Evra - 9. His best game this year, significantly in a derby where he had a nightmare debut. Attacked consistently as well as defended, however does need to stop diving in, this has got himself banned now.

Park - 8.5. Worked his socks off as always, may not be the most creative or full of tricks, but will always give 100% and more if possible. He is currently to United, what Strachan was for Fergie at Aberdeen.

Fletcher - 7. Not his best game of the year, but kept the engine room ticking over in the first half. A little subdued in the second half

Carrick - 8. Was wonderful in the first half, in the second a little less creative due to an increased work load, but held firm.

Ronaldo - 6. He would have had a 7 or 8 had he not seen red. Not sure on the red card, it was just a strange incident. However the media seem to forget Scholes got sent off for the same earlier this year. Looked more like himself yesterday on the left, before the fun and games started.

Rooney - 8.5. This was a mature, powerful and emotion packed performance from Rooney. Knew what this game meant to the fans and club, and delivered a performance, whilst not sublime, can be put up with his best for the club easily.

Berbi - 7. Finds space easily, creates time on the ball for himself, showed this in the first half. Then showed his over side in the second, by not putting in a shift when we went down to 10 men.

subs

Giggs - 6 Didn't add much, chased a bit more than Berbi did, and say 2 or 3 years ago may have made a couple half chances he had into goals.

O'Shea - 7. He blocked a cross well, didn't do anything wrong, so can't be used as the scapegoat for anything, not even Ronaldo's sending off by the caf members.

krazyrobus

Van Der Sar - 7 Another match another flap, i'll be pissed when 1 of them works against us because its not like we can't see it coming.

Rafael - 7 Good , nullified the threat, was surprised they didn't try SWP there to test him, but then against SWP was needed to help Richards deal with Ronaldo + Evra on the other side.

Vidic - 8 I saw bones in his garbage bag, remains of the whole City team?

Ferdinand - Good. 8 Solid work maybe should get a higher rating because i barely heard his name.

Evra - 8 Same story as always

Park - 7 Decent work, on both ends of the pitch

Fletcher - 7 Owned midfield with great workrate Doing a one-man

Carrick - 8 Owned midfield with good passing and control, plus gets forward and shoots more, is slowly gaining Scholes pimp juice.

Ronaldo - 6 Quiet, doubled teamed, even if you thought you heard a whistle why not head a very good chance in!

Berbatov - 7 Man can't get disposed! Wish he would play for 2 halves. He is either good in 1 or 2 never both!

Rooney - 8 All round good performance, the passing the defending the interplay, the nice poacher goal, lets see how long he can sustain this scoring run

Subs:

O Shea - Not much time to make an impression.

Giggs - 6 Can't run anymore, old Giggs would have burnt Dunne for pace on Rooney's through ball. Also don't understand why with his great vision he didn't see Hart off his line and shoot or pass earlier.

ERICSAGOD

Grumpy Old Git
VDS - 7: Not an awful lot to do, but he seems to look suspect on crosses in a crowded box.
Rafael - 7: Great performance.
Evra - 8: Mister reliable.
Rio - 7: Good.
Vidic - 8: Possibly his best of the season.

Fletcher - 7: Much more mature performances these days.
Carrick - 8: Controlled everything for us - looked classy.
Park - 7: As always, ran his nuts off, I love this guys endeavour.
Ronaldo - 4: Total dickhead, aggravated the ref with his petulant clapping when he got his first yellow. As for the second yellow . . . head it you cretin!!

Rooney - 10(MOM): Great performance, back to his old self.
Berbatov - 8: Linking up with other players just gets better and better.

Romaleouf

VDS 6 - Miscue nearly cost us

RDS 7 - kept Robinho quiet, definitely a future at right back
NV 8 - solid as usual
RF 7 - good organisation of the defense, calling players to drop back for support
PE 8 - the best left back in Europe

PJS 7 - full of running, never gave up, jumped for the header on to Carrick to shoot, which ended as Rooney's tap-in 100th
MC 8 - most forward attacking than normal
DF 7 - giving more assurance to Carrick to venture forward. Should have been playing this natural position instead of being the absolute disaster on the right. Stray passes but nothing serious. Very much improved
CR 7 - watch videos of Rooney's misadventure again and learn the lesson

DB 7 - should have passed to Park instead of shooting off
WR 9 - excellent attitude at the sending off of Ronaldo, immediately went to the touchline for instructions from bench for re-organisation; instead of going to argue with the Referee.

JOS 7 - more for assurance and stability in the defense.
RG 6 - should have tried the long shot, surely another sensational goal for him, if, only if....

Merman

Van Der Sar - 6 - Not much to do but flapped at a cross

Rafael - 8 - Booked but still a great performance from a 18 year old.
Vidic - 8 - Rock like at the back, won everything in the air.
Ferdinand - 8 - City were "merked".
Evra - 8 - Did it all, if he'd scored it'd be 9/10.

Park - 8 - Worked his socks off, industrious and used the ball well when he could.
Fletcher - 8 - Moved the ball around well and was vital when United went to 10 men.
Carrick - 8.5 - Simelar to fletch without such industry but with great passing, top performance.
Ronaldo - 5 - Wasn't in the game, then really wasn't in the game. What was he doing? Poor stuff.

Berbatov - 8 - Showed class, was creative and even stole the ball back from City a few times. Good stuff.
Rooney - 9 - Basically took city on with real verve, good lad.

Subs:

O Shea - 9 - Slotted in at right wing with ease.
Giggs - 7 - Should have went for the big hitter rather than give it to rooney allowing the city boys to get back and defend it.
Trying to score with his hand so that FV will rate him as the next maradona.

GusHiddink

Alex Ferguson will not win another champions leagu
In the berbatov thread trying to push the deal thr
This is based purely off the second half as I missed the first

Van Der Sar 7 - Did what he had to do well. Apparently he flapped a little in the first half?

Rafael 6 - Needed to be helped by Park on more than one occasion
Vidic 7 - Rock at the back
Ferdinand 7 - Vidic
Evra 8 - Christ. Possibly on a bike.

Park 8 - First team spot cemented based off his performances these last two months
Carrick 7 - Good. Solid. Won the ball well
Fletcher 7 - Sensational runs and off the ball movement
Ronaldo 6 - Unlucky to be sent off, slightly petulant.

Rooney 7 - Determined. CHIP!
Berbatov 6.5 - Cool headed, clever passer. Still not Cantona

Giggs 6.5 - Please don't play him up forwards as a lone striker.
O Shea 6.5 - Didn't set anything on fire, cause random combustion, earthquakes. Did his job well for about 2 minutes. At fault for the Ronaldo sending off.
:lol:

Anderson8

Van Der Sar 6
Evra 8
Ferdinand 7
Vidic 7
Rafael 7
Park 6
Carrick 7
Fletcher 6
Ronaldo 5
Rooney 8