Raucous in the Caucasus: Intense fighting breaks out between Armenia and Azerbaijan

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Thats what I read today. Apparently 63k of the 120k armenians that lived in Karabath they already cross the border to armenia, so de facto refugees. Look all a bit ethnic cleansiny

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Thats what I read today. Apparently 63k of the 120k armenians that lived in Karabath they already cross the border to armenia, so de facto refugees. Look all a bit ethnic cleansiny
Of those that remain, the Azeris butcher left and right.
Had a video today of an old priest being slit in the throat by an Azeri solider, like cattle.
Does the world care? Of course not. Collateral damage while they get Azeri oil and gas to heat up the western world.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Of those that remain, the Azeris butcher left and right.
Had a video today of an old priest being slit in the throat by an Azeri solider, like cattle.
Does the world care? Of course not. Collateral damage while they get Azeri oil and gas to heat up the western world.
Of course. The ones that lave is for that reason and the ones that stay is bc probably they prefer to face it before facing misery as refugee

It sucks. Once more humanity being disgusting and its 2023 and i said this sentence since i have use of reason. I learnt in school that the UN was created to avoid conflicts after WWII and i thought "cool!". We are the same and i will say this sentence till i die. Just i hope it will not be my or the people i love turn

Armenians had been fecked left and right the last 150 years (and i dont know before)

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Mire than 100k (80%) crossed the border already

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Crazy to think that the flight of over 100,000 people from their homes and the end of an Armenian presence in a region absolutely steeped in around 2,000 years of Armenian history will probably get little more than a passing mention when this year is accounted for in the future.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Crazy to think that the flight of over 100,000 people from their homes and the end of an Armenian presence in a region absolutely steeped in around 2,000 years of Armenian history will probably get little more than a passing mention when this year is accounted for in the future.
True, but there are also 2 important reasons for it. It's an UN recognized region of Azerbaijan in the first place and it was more or less in the most humane way possible, because Armenia thankfully didn't start a war.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Then there's also the Sudanese civil war...

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Azerbaijan up to something again?