Ravel Morrison | Sold to West Ham

Number7

Ret's Slave
I know something, but I can't tell you, but when it comes out I'll remind you i knew something. Give it a rest numpties.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I'm sorry guys. I cant say anything more. Will be seen in the coming days, I'm sure.

You dont have to take my word for it but these are people I've followed for a while and one of them told me about Fletcher's condition way before it was ever known to anyone. I would like to say more but I can't.

I will say I hope Fergie puts in a buy-back clause.
Another ITK ?

Brophs

The One and Only
Seeing Welbeck make it from kid to star, more than makes up for it in my mind.
Yeah, agree with that. I remember raving about him to my mates when myself and one of my other mates were the only ones that had seen him play. I thought it might take another year or two but he's absolutely flying now.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Henry Winter has just tweeted:

Anyway, forget Gibson. The sadness for MUFC is Ravel Morrison. Most naturaly gifted kid I've seen since Rooney. But lacks dedication. Waste.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Someone else on twitter just summed it up perfectly:

"The only thing stopping Ravel Morrison from being great is Ravel Morrison"

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Maybe people should stop using twitter?..Not talking about ravel. What will be will be. It's up to Ravel. These stories will snowball because people can't just ignore it. They have to get involved. but if Ravels smart he will know most people that abuse him, are probably pretending to be United fans. So that isn't an issue. The media should butt out of it and pay attention to Englands immediate future. The games played on a football pitch, not f*ing twitter.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I'm sorry guys. I cant say anything more. Will be seen in the coming days, I'm sure.

You dont have to take my word for it but these are people I've followed for a while and one of them told me about Fletcher's condition way before it was ever known to anyone. I would like to say more but I can't.

I will say I hope Fergie puts in a buy-back clause.
What do you mean by 'followed'? As in, on twitter? If you can hear it then I don't see why we can't. Unless you're taking the piss to get back at all the so called ITK's.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
would love him to stay,but looks like he will fly the nest,if fergie cant sort him,who else can,
I'd say Wenger, at a push. Moving to Newcastle won't solve anything. He'll still skip training and travel down to Manchester to hang round with his mates and his bird.

What Alan Pardew thinks he can do to stop him if the people we have here can't is beyond me.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just seen the 'rumour' on twitter, there's three allegations. One he denied (the city shirt), one has been discussed in here at length (skipping training) and another, which is far far more serious and I would like to think isn't true.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
After this week of rumours, someone is bound to ask Fergie tomorrow at the press conference.
They might ask but would Sir Alex respond? The media are being a bit too nosey with our kids. What ravel needs to do is get fit and get back playing.

Sewelly The Geordie

I'd say Wenger, at a push. Moving to Newcastle won't solve anything. He'll still skip training and travel down to Manchester to hang round with his mates and his bird.

What Alan Pardew thinks he can do to stop him if the people we have here can't is beyond me.
Agree, mate. If the local Manchester lad can't focus on playing for arguably the biggest club in the world under one of the greatest managers of all time what chance do we have in getting him on the straight and narrow? I guess we think getting him away from Manchester will help, but Newcastle is hardly outer Mongolia. Plenty of distractions and more than likely his entourage comes with him.

Pardew's solution to Nile Ranger doing the same things is to ditch him in the ressies and send him to fecking Barnsley. This lad sounds even worse than that bellend.

tintedsepia

SAF won't kill the speculations. My belief is that he wants to give the kid a shake-up. I'm not an ITK but I do know that management are growing tired of this kid.

What Morrison needs to do is to make up his mind that he wants to be as good as he can be and to ask SAF what it would take to do that. And then do it.

If he won't do that then SAF WILL decide it's not worth the trouble.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Just seen the 'rumour' on twitter, there's three allegations. One he denied (the city shirt), one has been discussed in here at length (skipping training) and another, which is far far more serious and I would like to think isn't true.
link to the third?

Hal9000

This rumour has been going around for a few weeks now, long before he was supposedly back in first team training.

Then again, i could of picked up on the wrong rumour. A lot of people claiming they know what he's done, nobody saying anything though.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Do share. Can you please PM the link if you don't want to post it here.

Ultimately, I always said Ravel would either be a world class player or a washed up wasted talent. Sadly, looks like it will be the latter.

gza the genius

Do share. Can you please PM the link if you don't want to post it here.

Ultimately, I always said Ravel would either be a world class player or a washed up wasted talent. Sadly, looks like it will be the latter.
I'd appreciate this as well, I've found plenty of people talking about it but none mentioning what he's supposedly done.

Carl

Seems pretty clear this Rav stuff is much more than just rumours. It's gone on for ages now and has been building up momentum.

I've seen the rumour myself now. Very silly if true. Given everything the club has stuck with him through I wouldn't be surprised if it was the last straw.

Brophs

The One and Only
That warning wasn't for you, Nick, just so that everyone who piles in looking for it knows what's allowed and what isn't.

Carl

That warning wasn't for you, Nick, just so that everyone who piles in looking for it knows what's allowed and what isn't.
Why isn't it allowed? Is it allowed to be discussed?

Brophs

The One and Only
Quoting me there makes it look like I did post a link...

just to clarify, I did not
That wasn't the intention. Randall didn't post a link everyone. He just happened to ask for the story and that was my reply.

All better.

gza the genius

Well, I found it. Is there any proof to the rumor or just the usual unsubstantiated twitter nonsense? It seems to be the latter.

I really hope Sir Alex addresses Ravel tomorrow.