RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

Borussin

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Klopp is not loveable at all. Not only United fans, all the Spurs/Arse/Chelsea etc fans I know hate him as well.
'hate'?

I would not expect rival fans to love him. But people seriously need to sort their priorities in life if they feel hate for Jürgen Klopp :D

He is certainly lovable (and likeable) to fans of Dortmund, Mainz and Liverpool, but it'd be strange if he wasn't.

Anustart89

Dave, a Liverpool supporter, asks why his club is not universally loved:

Yep, it's a mystery, Dave.
He’s pretty much nailed it since he fails to mention the fans, whose insufferability (is that a word? It is now!) is the main reason for the neutrals’ hate of Liverpool.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
'hate'?

I would not expect rival fans to love him. But people seriously need to sort their priorities in life if they feel hate for Jürgen Klopp :D

He is certainly lovable (and likeable) to fans of Dortmund, Mainz and Liverpool, but it'd be strange if he wasn't.
I'm obviously not disputing that.

His excuses, whining and cringeworthy sideline antics (chest beating etc.) have made him an unlikeable character for most.

montpelier

Dave is one of their humble supporters & aint never heard the Munich song.

The non-existent cnut.

Swarlos

Supports
Lyn FK, Liverpool
Klopp is not loveable at all. Not only United fans, all the Spurs/Arse/Chelsea etc fans I know hate him as well.
Fine example of the anecdotal fallacy.

Regarding the question of how loveable Klopp is, I don't think there is any reliable measurements out there of how loveable any manager is. Klopp is however currently topping the transfermarkt popularity ranking among EPL managers quite comfortably. Most people on here liked him before he joined the EPL, and most people without any bitterness towards Liverpool probably like him still.

montpelier

Fine example of the anecdotal fallacy.

Regarding the question of how loveable Klopp is, I don't think there is any reliable measurements out there of how loveable any manager is. Klopp is however currently topping the transfermarkt popularity ranking among EPL managers quite comfortably. Most people on here liked him before he joined the EPL, and most people without any bitterness towards Liverpool probably like him still.
Nearly everyone who doesn't support LIverpool hates them though.

Also, have you seen our crowd gif?

marukomu

The Gatekeeper

It just dawned on me who that is in the middle.
It's Johnny Vegas's scouse brother, La(s).

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006

It just dawned on me who that is in the middle.
It's Johnny Vegas's scouse brother, La(s).
I always feel the guy in the middle on the bottom is thinking "is there enough of a smell of cock off my fingers?..... nope... I'll easily sort that out!"

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
Never knew I could blame America for baked beans. I think I'll rank it somewhere between Miley Cyrus and the Trail of Tears in terms of atrocities.

SteveJ

Scout
Yes, according to the Mail.

*Gets hooked off stage*

SteveJ

Scout
Heaven knows they're miserable now...
RAWK said:
The Smith's were shite. Morrisey is a fecking dickhead and Marr was nowhere near as good as the people who bum up to him have you believe. There's nothing special about Jonny Marr's guitar playing. He's lauded for playing an E chord with a capo on the second fret and using a tremelo. Occasionally - instead of strumming a chord - he plays the individual notes. Wow, what a genius!

They also inspired a legion of absolute dickheads, walking around with NHS prescription glasses and flowers in their back pockets. "Let's go write a 19th century poem, and when we're finished, we can kick a beer can around a puddle and contemplate our Northern malaise". Nonsense.
Of all the stupid posts you have put on here that is the fecking emperor.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Are we having a 19/20 iteration or just expecting them to romp to the Title?
I’m really concerned about 19/20. A 3-peat is notoriously difficult, the rest of the top 6 don’t look any good, it’s even called 19-20. :(

ExecutionerWasp001

I’m really concerned about 19/20. A 3-peat is notoriously difficult, the rest of the top 6 don’t look any good, it’s even called 19-20. :(
No chance for them next season, VAR will be their undoing. They will finish a comfortable 2nd though sadly. All the clubs who could challenge City & Liverpool are in total disarray.

montpelier

Yes, historically very difficult.

If I'm going to end up liking VAR though, that sounds a bit more promising.