RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2009/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
2006 aint 2009 Dumbstar; poor argument you are making
Is this quote no longer relevant now then since its no longer 2006?

"I've always been a Liverpool fan and it would be a dream to play there."

TheReligion

Abusive

TheReligion

Abusive
Ah nice change of subject.
Same subject

Liverpool fans clinging on to the hope that the big names want to come to them.

The fact you have convinced yourself that the only club Villa or Aguero would sign for is Liverpool is beyond me

Alex

Same subject

Liverpool fans clinging on to the hope that the big names want to come to them.

The fact you have convinced yourself that the only club Villa or Aguero would sign for is Liverpool is beyond me
"Liverpool F.C. Serious Business"

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
So, Mr Aguero. Two clubs from England have made you offers. One is the biggest, most famous, and most glamorous club in the UK who challenge for league titles and European Cups every year. The other is a club who haven't won the league in almost 20 years....

Hmm. I wonder which is the best option.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
So, Mr Aguero. Two clubs from England have made you offers. One is the biggest, most famous, and most glamorous club in the UK who challenge for league titles and European Cups every year. The other is a club who haven't won the league in almost 20 years....

Hmm. I wonder which is the best option.
Same question was posed to Torres.

MJLD

Sorry if this has been posted, found it funny. In the Obertan to United thread:

However, Benitez is light years ahead of Ferguson when it comes to talent spotting these days, if we wanted him then we would have gone for him.
:houllier:

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut

I quite often wonder whether followers of Liverpool FC are from a different planet.

Do they actually believe these things?

MUFCgal

Ha, pathetic :lol:

How many players has Benitez brought in to the club in his 5 years in charge? I can't think of the exact number but it's fecking insane and that amount of players in 5 years is ridiculous, and exactly how many of them has worked out? At times, he doesn't have a clue about transfers. He's made maybe half a dozen great or good signings, the rest has been average or shit.

032Devil

:lol: What absolute bollocks. Nobody in their right mind would sign for Liverpool over United, with the exception of Torres of course, who probably regrets that decision.
He is I think. And frustrated as he's already telling Rafa that he should be buying 3 of Spain's top players.

Smith's Cove

He is I think. And frustrated as he's already telling Rafa that he should be buying 3 of Spain's top players.
Torres' problem there is that, given the strength of the Euro and the tax hike in the U.K., the Premier League is a far less attractive proposition then it was two years ago. We have already heard rumours of Mascherano falling out with Benitez and it is no secret that Benitez and Alonso aren't exactly bosom buddies. How long does anyone think that Torres will stick around if Liverpool sell quality players like that and a bid from Barcelona comes in for him?

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
Same question was posed to Torres.
No it wasn't.

We were in for him previous years, but Ferguson has stated that we did not move for him that summer. Torres may well have chosen Liverpool anyway, but he was never asked to make a direct choice between the two.

MUFCgal

Torres' problem there is that, given the strength of the Euro and the tax hike in the U.K., the Premier League is a far less attractive proposition then it was two years ago. We have already heard rumours of Mascherano falling out with Benitez and it is no secret that Benitez and Alonso aren't exactly bosom buddies. How long does anyone think that Torres will stick around if Liverpool sell quality players like that and a bid from Barcelona comes in for him?
I think he'll be there for a few more years then he'll start to get like Ronaldo, he'll want away. He's already said he'd fancy playing in either Italy or Germany. As proven with Ronaldo, no amount of medals or trophies will make you stay at a club, if you want to go then you'll go. He'll give them a few more years then he'll be looking out.

Crerand Legend

After watching that I am now convinced that Liverpool fans are slowly losing the plot

Twisted_Woody

Scout
What....the.....feck.
They think he's jesus.

I've never in all my years seen something so over the top.

Even if they do win the league, seriously, that video is just ridiculous. I hope our resident scousers puke upon viewing.

If someone did that for United I'd vomit.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Wish I could read the 'There was this man like Jesus with his burning eyes stood in front of the Kop as if to say, tell me you never doubted me' post.

That was like a genius of the post. Never before there was such a hilarious post and nothing they can contribute further will break that.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Wish I could read the 'There was this man like Jesus with his burning eyes stood in front of the Kop as if to say, tell me you never doubted me' post.

That was like a genius of the post. Never before there was such a hilarious post and nothing they can contribute further will break that.
Err. I just saw the video and they did better it. :houllier:

Jesus in the video is standing before the Chelsea bench. :lol:

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
It's a WUM surely. Although the guy who put it on youTube was clever enough to favourite a Steven Gerrard video to cover his tracks.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
I gotta say, it makes me feel alot better when I see over-confident scousers like Dumpstar et al laughing at our signings and seemingly writing us off before a ball's been kicked.

This scenario usually means we win at least one major trophy, and the signings being laughed at turn out to be great additions to the team. This was the case in 2006, when we sold our top scorer (Ruud), replacing him with Carrick. Oh how they laughed - apparently we were gonna finish 5th. And oh how they cried for 3 solid years after.

So keep going Dumpstar, you think you'd learn after all these years, but you just want to continue to jinx it and continue to heap the embarrassment on yourself. Music to our ears. :D

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
After watching that I am now convinced that Liverpool fans are slowly losing the plot
I can't believe a Liverpool fan would do it...it has to be a pisstake.

What kind of comments has it received.

And it's blasphemous.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
i think we have to hand it to Dumpstar and hand over the "We may have matched you in the transfer market this summer" trophy to Liverpool.

Damn.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Now that Ronaldo's not around anymore.....

Pennant >>>>>> Valencia

:p

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
Also, some responses to some slightly less insane RAWKite saying that football is only a game and that the Owen transfer isn't a big deal really

Andy @ Allerton said:
A game that clearly you know nothing about.

You're either a Child or a Manc. Which amounts to the same thing.
you must be a woman who knows feck all about footy
Sweet Baby Jesus.

I hope you're fishing.
Are you an everton supporter? You sound like one!
Will you feck off and leave us alone to slag the little midget off in piece.

Anyway are you not a manc on the wind-up? Coz your starting to smell like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.