RAWK goes into Meltdown 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widnes

seems like they are more rattled by our squad building, you know because we signed the players they wanted to try and challenge.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
If things go as expected and Liverpool do end up spending what they're being quoted on the players they're after having spent 35 million on Andy Carroll in january then they will have spent close to the 90 million mark on the following players:

Jordan Henderson
Charlie Adam
Stewart Downing
Andy Carroll

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
you may as well throw Glen Johnson into that list as well, their list of purchases of over £15 Million makes for some fantastic reading.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
This thread as a whole is a hoot.

Kenny's got Bacon Face's arse twitching like an alter boy in a Catholic church

A heros welcome for our very own Scholesy

Plus:
The stupid auld c*nt is doing 2 bottles of scotch a day, he's got the Echo web-site on auto-refresh in case we're linked with anyone, he's got the screaming ab-dabs every time he tries to have a kip thinking about Messi and how he's gonna be in wooden overcoat before he can get to 5 times!

Kenny's got his feet up with a nice cuppa listening to 'Shine on' while thinking of his diamonds, already assembled and those to arrive.

Come 'ed!
I still find the idea that SAF is trembling because of Dalglish's return absolutely hilarious.

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
Has it ever been asked or answered for that matter as to why Liverpool fans genuinely seem to think Sir alex Ferguson is in any way concerned about Kenny Dalglish?? its like an obsession of theirs in thinking everyone's worried about them! i mean seriously for a moment here are they trying to claim Dalglish is in any way comparable to Sir alex in football management terms? do they genuinely think Dalglish is someone whos going to intimidate a man whos won 12 league titles at this club to Dalglishs how many??

Its just such a ridiculously stupid argument i dont cant even begin to understand the logic behind it even taking into account scouse idiocy levels and RAWKs notorious nature of being Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime filled.

Can you imagine it, Sir alex ferguson sitting on his 12 title Manchester Uniteds 19th having reached 3 european finals in 4 years worrying about Kenny Dalglish and a liverpool team who've not even qualified for Europe next season! the mind boggles.

Allforone

Rafa Benitez considering Atletico Madrid job.

Good read here, they're turning on Aston Villa and its fans now for not wanting the fat one at their club, apparently Villa fans dont know their born and are lucky to have such a great manager mentioned with their club! remember how they all signed up to Inter forums to post abuse and defend their man when Inter Milan fans wanted Benitez out almost immediately for this shit job he was doing?

:lol:

I wonder when it will register with them that theres a reason why no clubs fanbase wants that man near their club, youd think they might just ask themselves why they think they're right and everyone else is wrong.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
I love the way they all talk about knowing some mancs who admit to being scared of a resurgent Liverpool.

Liars!

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
The fees suggest they are "re-surging" the transfers Suarez aside, don't

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Where does this 'resurgent Liverpool' thing come from? is it because they managed to finish 6th?? it certainly cant be anything to do with their summer transfer plans which are screaming average left right and centre.
I don't know. It's slightly retarded and bizarre.

Anyways, seems like Scholesy is well accepted there, that just about tells you about the IQ Level there.

Dave89

Did you notice someone half praised his post "are you sure you're a manc?" and that was enough for some one to leap in and ask if the praiser was a manc? They're fecking more paranoid than the americans and russians in the cold war

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
Did you notice someone half praised his post "are you sure you're a manc?" and that was enough for some one to leap in and ask if the praiser was a manc? They're fecking more paranoid than the americans and russians in the cold war
The red scare all over again.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I can't wait to read how new signing Charley Farley is making SAF tremble in his boots.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
I love the way they all talk about knowing some mancs who admit to being scared of a resurgent Liverpool.

Liars!
Whenever I've read RAWK (i'm trying to avoid it as much as I can, you lose faith in humanity) I often seem to see some scouser moaning about the abuse they get when they go into work in Manchester after United do well.

If they hate Manchester and its football club so much why don't they feck off somewhere else for a job?

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Wait....Scholesy has defected to RAWK?

Allforone

scott dann, charlie adam, stewart downing, luis enrique, jordan henderson, charles nzogbia. feck me my arse is twitching.
Apparently they're the barcelona of England....with signings like that you can see where they're coming from, total football here we come, can you see it? Andy Carroll, Stewart Downing, Jordan Henderson and Lucas playing mesmerising one twos around defences for fun, it'll be like watching Xavi/Iniesta and Messi with added flair and precision.

Allforone

I don't know. It's slightly retarded and bizarre.

Anyways, seems like Scholesy is well accepted there, that just about tells you about the IQ Level there.
I think Scholsey realises hes among those of similar mental disadvantages over there (not that i realised he was banned from here in the first place) cant blame the man really, Scholsey and RAWK is a match made in heaven.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Wait....Scholesy has defected to RAWK?
I am in a bind here. On the one hand, I am not missing him here and I don't post on RAWK so personally it's a win situation for me.

On the other, I can't help but think you jammy feckers have somehow got one over us again this season with this.

Spoony

The People's President
I am in a bind here. On the one hand, I am not missing him here and I don't post on RAWK so personally it's a win situation for me.

On the other, I can't help but think you jammy feckers have somehow got one over us again this season with this.
He's on his way to becoming RAWK's best poster.

Wittmann45

Where does this 'resurgent Liverpool' thing come from? is it because they managed to finish 6th?? it certainly cant be anything to do with their summer transfer plans which are screaming average left right and centre.
I think it has something to do with their form near the end of the year, you know, when they were knocked out of every cup competition they were previously in and playing without any pressure because they had absolutely nothing to play for?

Allforone

I think it has something to do with their form near the end of the year, you know, when they were knocked out of every cup competition they were previously in and playing without any pressure because they had absolutely nothing to play for?
Oh ok, i do vageuly remember them losing out to European giants Braga under the King. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.