RAWK goes into Meltdown 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
Their latest former great that they've completed disowned - Mark Lawrenson, for suggesting that selling the crocked ladyboy wouldn't be the worst thing in the world

he is purslow's fecking poodle. bought off with fat expenses and big lunches. a c*nt of the first degree he should be stoned on sight.

complete disgrace to the club. the end.
when the feck has the c*nt said good things about us? every time he puts us down. come out and stop hiding ** a feckin manc supporter.. lawro ya bolix..
Cos he's a feckin manc!
feck off you manc twat
Wants us to sell him to his mates down the East Lancs road, the girly-voiced blert

Transfer United Till I Die

I am totally in the know, honest
I'd forgotten the joy of reading rawk threads on united games when we win. Best comment, which was agreed with, is that liverpool always have a better team than ourselves going into the season, it's just a problem of belief. Can't link from my phone but if someone wants to do the honours it's six pages of comedy Reading.

x42bn6

:D I saw that too...

I start every season thinking these two teams are shite and we're better than them. This season is no different.
I start every season thinking these two teams are shite and we're better than them. This season is no different.
Its true as well. Only difference being is that these c*nts actually believe in themselves.
I think it's a bit more than that...

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Haven't got Sky Sports anymore - has Rooney lost a leg or two yet, the fat horrible cheating shithouse c*nt?
Looks so so wrong. We liked you Yossi. And you fecked us in the ass. Do you know what happens when you feck a stranger in the ass?
Not sure how much of this "Chicharito" shit I'm going to be able to stand. Absolutely pointless and ridiculous.
Badge-kissing shortarse mexican prick scores.
"Forget the World Cup, we've got real football back again"

Jesus fecking wept once more.
Oh god it starts. They've been saving their man fluid over the summer, the pressure is building up and first chance they get Gray and co will spume all over Old Trafford, leaving it looking like something out of Ghostbusters II. They'll then continue to spunk in thousands of eardrums even in games that haven't got any connection with the Mancs and wank themselves to sleep with their RooNEY mantra. Kill them all, must kill them all. A fatwa on commentators.
They really don't like Hernandez. I think they're nervous someone is prettier than their "Nando"

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
Yeah, I don't find this embarassing for us at all, it's just about having a little harmless fun at their expense.

Had a browse through that Community Shield thread before, some comedy gold in there.

Remember lads, it's all about confidence.

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
Agreed. The irony and lack of awareness in the majority of rawk posts is astounding.

We really should appreciate the few years we have reading those boards, in a few years they'll be 404'ed, with all their posters being admitted to...well I was going to say mental institutes, but I think graveyards would be more appropriate after the mass suicide when we win number 19.

I'm still convinced it's a social experiment.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
The most humerous thing is, even though the likes of spurs, city and villa finished above them, they still believe they are the best and better then us. Amazing stuff.
Didn't you join it not so long ago.

dmode

These RAWK goes into Meltdown threads should be turned to books, in the same category as "Yo Momma".

Bynni

These RAWK goes into Meltdown threads should be turned to books, in the same category as "Yo Momma".
Good idea! I can see it now "Top 5000 RAWK comments: a tribute to delusion and anger". Hell, I'd buy a copy for all my friends! :)

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
RAWK is a phenomenal place. You should see their "Inter watch" thread. Its pretty much

Rafa >>> Liverpool FC. Stunning really, considering what an average manager he was.

Murphman

RAWK is down as is TLW, the victims of a virus. RAWK is alive with tracking cookies apparently so when it comes back up keep away even if you lot do deserve to get your PC's fecked as penance for taking the piss.

There's so much info coming onto the forums at the moment some of which is legit and fed by interested parties, some of which is pure bullshit also fed in by interested parties, theeres so much information and misinformation being leaked nobody really knows what the feck is going on at our club.

But be warned keep away from RAWK.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
RAWK is down as is TLW, the victims of a virus. RAWK is alive with tracking cookies apparently so when it comes back up keep away even if you lot do deserve to get your PC's fecked as penance for taking the piss.
I tried to log onto it yesterday and my antivirus got all excited. Do I need to erase my cookies or something?

Murphman

I tried to log onto it yesterday and my antivirus got all excited. Do I need to erase my cookies or something?
Dunno mate I'm sure somebody on here is better qualified but it's a contaminated site at the moment. Blame Hicks and Gillette, it's their fault just like everything else, the pair of cnuts.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
How does a site get contaminated??? must be all the rats fcukin with the servers...

No seriously, how?

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.

There's so much info coming onto the forums at the moment some of which is legit and fed by interested parties, some of which is pure bullshit also fed in by interested parties, theeres so much information and misinformation being leaked nobody really knows what the feck is going on at our club.

But be warned keep away from RAWK.
Cheers Murphman

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
"It took a collection of miracles to stop us winning today"

:lol: bunch of fecking drama queens. It's all the refs fault etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.