RAWK goes into Meltdown 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonaldoVII

No doubt there will be meltdown at Torres' hamstring going in the final moments. No chance of being fit for the start of the season I'd imagine.

MUFCgal

No doubt there will be meltdown at Torres' hamstring going in the final moments. No chance of being fit for the start of the season I'd imagine.
He seemed fine at the end when going up to get his medal and then celebrating. When it happened, it seemed genuine and I felt for the guy but he seemed alright 10 mins later. I wouldn't like to think he was being a wee bastard and pulling a fast one.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Mascherano is our Busquets
Gerrard is our Xavi
Cole is our Iniesta
Maxi is our Messi
Jova is our Pedro
Torres is our Villa
RAWK's response to Joe Cole signing. They are the best in the world again.

Special lols for Maxi is our Messi. :lol:

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
Yup. Also remember Joe Cole has first hand experience of the roar and passion of Anfield on THOSE nights - I am quite sure this has been a major part of the attraction. The board did not make this signing attractive... the Liverpool supporters who lit the world on those very special nights did.

you just cannot make this shit up :lol:

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
They're in a better hand (woy that is)

To be honest, they need stability first hand, and if that happens, they'll need 1-2 star signing to be able to compete for top 4, and a major luck to win the EPL. But for 5 out of 5 to happen it's a long shot.

But then again they'll always claim this is their year, watch my post after first win of the season.

Minkaro

Um...I'm probably not an expert on this, but isn't Torres their...Torres?

Waltraute

She-Devil
It's on!

19-6 full steam ahead
Full steam ahead, indeed!
The summer boom was late this year, but when it came it's proving to be truly glorious. I'm grateful to Joe Cole for igniting the annual summer laughfest in spectacular style. :lol:
Keane 7 @ RAWK said:
Still hoping we can keep hold of Masch! Optimistic, I know... The "best midfield in the world" would be well and truly back in action then

"Woh-oh-Woh-oh-Woh-oh,
We've got the best midfield in the world,
We've got Kuyt and Joe Cole,
Stevie G in the hole,
Aqua and Masherano-oh-oh"

eric le roi

I swear they are all on a wind up. The words "Kuyt" and "best" in the same sentence must be a WU.

mufcwarm92

RAWK back to its best!

EDIT:

When questioned about that ridiculous song, the reasoning was:

I just think we should bring the song back, its boss and it will piss the mancs rite off with their mid-table midfield consisting of Valencia, Fletcher, Carrick and Nani, plus the 2 OAP's and crock Hargreaves in reserve...
I think someone should remind that guy that we missed out on the title by 1 point and they were closer to the middle than the top!

That site just keeps on giving.

MUFCgal

The best midfield in the world......with Aquilani and Lucas?? Really? :houllier:

That poor soul doesn't even realise that with our 'mid table' midfield quartet, we STILL finished 5 places above Liverpool and WE are the ones who'll be playing champions league football this coming season.

Cole has signed, Gerrard is staying, most likely the Ladyboy will stay now too and not sure about Mascherano, but this all combined has got them into a frenzy for the new season.

19-6.... IT'S ON! (no actually sorry forget about that 6 because they're not in the CL this season).

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Fair enough! I just think we should bring the song back, its boss and it will piss the mancs rite off with their mid-table midfield consisting of Valencia, Fletcher, Carrick and Nani, plus the 2 OAP's and crock Hargreaves in reserve... If that change is just for the sake of bringing Maxi into the song I think it flows much better if you switch Maxi and Kuyt! Keeps the 2 Argies 'til last and all...

"Woh-oh-Woh-oh-Woh-oh,
We've got the best midfield in the world,
We've got Kuyt and Joe Cole,
Stevie and Alberto,
Maxi and Masherano-oh-oh"

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Afro, seriously Andy is sound. mad as arseholes but a right feckin laugh.

Hates mancs though, obviously, and no, we're not related...
Fair enough, hard to believe (going by the shite he spouts) but I'll take your word for it... how you been anyway? hope all is well...

MUFCgal

FFS, give over, it's a fecking song sung on the terraces.

Don't be so stupidly literal.
No because when the song was sang before, Liverpool fans really did believe they had the best midfield in the world, when that wasn't even the case.

Check inside your trousers, I think you may have a pair of knickers on instead of boxers. You're on a Man Utd board, get used to the jibes at Liverpool fans you fanny.

Plan M

I've missed your banter, your posts always make me smile MUFCgal.

Back on topic:

RAWK peeps are off their heads. Joe Cole is a good addition to the LFC squad, nothing more. Gerrard is nowhere near the player he used to be, Torres gets injured everytime he steps onto a football pitch, Kuyt is a donkey, they have no left back and Lucas is dog turd.

MUFCgal

I've missed your banter, your posts always make me smile MUFCgal.

Back on topic:

RAWK peeps are off their heads. Joe Cole is a good addition to the LFC squad, nothing more. Gerrard is nowhere near the player he used to be, Torres gets injured everytime he steps onto a football pitch, Kuyt is a donkey, they have no left back and Lucas is dog turd.
Aw, you're making me blush :o

Yes on topic - He's a shot in the arm for them at the moment and that's just what they need IMO. Sure Gerrard isn't the player he was and Torres is a crock now. I don't mind Kuyt, he's not the greatest but he'll run himself into the ground for you, that's for sure. Lucas, lesser said the better. That wee cnut always plays his best against us it seems, well he does spend most the match fouling all around him but it clearly works.

Plan M

feck Liverpool anyhow. They aren't a threat to us. I am concerned about Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City more (YES I did write Man City!)

:D

MDFC Manager

No because when the song was sang before, Liverpool fans really did believe they had the best midfield in the world, when that wasn't even the case.

Check inside your trousers, I think you may have a pair of knickers on instead of boxers. You're on a Man Utd board, get used to the jibes at Liverpool fans you fanny.

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.