RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2011/2012)

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
This has been a great season if you watch it backwards. We finish on a run that includes a convincing cup win against Exeter, a draw against Sunderland in a game that doesn't matter and points away against Arsenal, who don't look like they'll qualify for anything next season. Also, Lucas comes back from injury to boss our midfield, and Suarez is a model of international diplomacy. Even more fortuitous, three shit teams give us tens of millions in cash in exchange for some fabulously mediocre players we've been trying to offload then we celebrate with a holiday in the Far East.

Watching the upcoming Chelsea game backwards, I expect to see us do incredibly well in the opening 36 minutes, before tiring and getting the early bus home.
:lol:

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Good season. Some great performances and some great play. Results didnt go our way and refs largely corrupt/inept/shit.

Kick on next season. Given where we were, some good progress made.

Looking forward to next season and Europe!

YAWN

A@A

NewDawnFades

They won more home league games under Roy in 20 games than they have this whole season with Dalglish.

Also Fulham have easier fixtures in the last 2 games and both are on 49 points so it looks very possible they could finish 9th. Great play!

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
This has been a great season if you watch it backwards. We finish on a run that includes a convincing cup win against Exeter, a draw against Sunderland in a game that doesn't matter and points away against Arsenal, who don't look like they'll qualify for anything next season. Also, Lucas comes back from injury to boss our midfield, and Suarez is a model of international diplomacy. Even more fortuitous, three shit teams give us tens of millions in cash in exchange for some fabulously mediocre players we've been trying to offload then we celebrate with a holiday in the Far East.

Watching the upcoming Chelsea game backwards, I expect to see us do incredibly well in the opening 36 minutes, before tiring and getting the early bus home.
:lol: That's absolute class to be fair

And then there's this:

Liverpool Football Club - we collect silverware from behind enemy lines. We do it very well, and we do it repeatedly. We are good at it, we enjoy it.
We've won a cup while apparently having our worst season ever. That's not a bad trick to pull. We could win another cup later today. I'm certain we will, because doubt and Liverpool do not go together.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Watched movie The Guard recently and there's scene where Don Cheadle says to Brendan Gleeson he can't figure out is he really that dumb or really that smart.

Same goes for that lunatic over there, either he's really stupid and lives in some parellel universe inside his own head in which everything he knows are corrupt refs and bent teams for United or he's greatest wum ever on football forums.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
:lol: True that, just can't accept someone being so narrow minded and full of shit so I hope for his own good he's on the massive wum or else he's very deranged person behind the screen.
It is hard to fathom I agree. If he responded to people criticising his lunacy with some wit, then I could see him being some kind of super Wum. But the fact he just tells people they're fecking bell whoppers, means he's probably just a very annoying and frustrated person.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
A@A watched our game:

Manchester United v Swansea

GAME STATS:
===========

Ashley Young

Dive Count: 3

20:00 Minutes - Laughable effort
21:00 Minutes - Crashes outside the area
31:30 Minutes - Dives in the area. No penalty given - corner instead. Not warned. No freekick against. No booking.

Referee failing to award studs up two footed/Studs up/High boot yellows against Swansea players count: 8

Scholes
Jones
Young
Scholes
Rooney
Valencia
***Rooney
Ferdinand
Rafael

*** BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!

Handballs in their area by Manchester United ignored by the referee count: 3

Corners awarded as 'Goal Kicks' (or vice-versa) in error to benefit Manchester United count: 2

Throw ins awarded incorrectly to Manchester United count: 1

Ralaks

It's worrying that he actually seems to be serious, he should seriously try to seek out some help, it's not healthy to be like that. Go seek a therapist Andy, really.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Well I can't wait for the conspiracy to kick in that ensures we win the league each season. They're leaving it late this year though... probably all part of Sky's big plan to ensure maximum viewing figures.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I can't believe people still think Andy is "legit". He's crossed the line over into obvious parody far too many times for that. He might even be a Liverpool fan, but he's pretty obviously wumming.

Plan M

Andy@Allerton's post on Rafa Benitez's blog

Yeah, come back Rafa - you gave us the best team the Premier League has seen and the 4-1 at Old Trafford really showed who the best team was that year.It was sheer bad luck that we finished behind United. None of the bad results were your fault - the referee's really didnt favour us. And even though you spent more than anyone during your time here, I can't remember a single poor buy.We all know you were forced to buy Robbie Keane.

Justice for Hillsboro and Heysel.

YWNA.
:lol: :lol:

http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/index.php?act=mostrarBlog&id_entrada=57&pag=4&idioma=in

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Read their thread about how far are they from the title. While most of the posters claim it was really important to first get back in top four before dreaming about anything else, A@A was arguing with everyone on few pages how that's small minded thinking and that their aim should always be first place on the table since "they're mighty Liverpool bla bla, winning mentality bla bla" and not "top four" finish.

Then someone posted a thread from the last year, just after season finished, with expectations for the next (this) season. On the first page is A@A with his comments about future and under season aim, or something like that, he wrote "back to top four". :lol:

So he's arguing with people about finishing in top four as something that should never be Liverpool goal and something that no Liverpool supporter should aim for, yet under a year ago he wanted top four finish, not a shot on the title. He'll write anything and everything that will get some attention, even if it means shitting on something he wrote himself just to get some replies. He's one big sad idiot.

Plan M

Been thinking about this and winning tonight and snuffing out their CL ambitions would be more than compensation for Saturday.

They would fold under the pressure of having to win against Bayern as a result.

Something in it for us after all!

And Torres you twat - Tonight you will understand why you should never have left
Tonight Liverpool can win the "Denied Chelsea a place in the CL" trophy! IT's ON!

:lol: :lol:

Plan M

We looked better than Barcelona have looked this whole damn season.

I hope we continue to play with the same intensity and we will win the league in next couple of years.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Plan M

We'll win the league next season.
We're gonna win the league, we're gonna win the league! And now you're gonna believe us, and now you're gonna believe us & now you're gonna believe ussssss.......WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!!

And there it is! IT'S ON!!!!!

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Talkshite has some radio gold on right now, the scouse are calling in with the 'next season' shit already.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Laughable to try to make Suarez' arm thing with Ivanovic into anything sinister. He's clearly trying to get around him and his arm just happens to catch Ivanovic's neck a bit. Not even a hard blow, and it's clear he's going for the ball.

I'm sure the media will talk about an "investigation" for a few days, and then when it's clear no one's going to do anything, they'll just act as if nothing ever happened and forget about it.
what delusion. :wenger: