RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2011/2012)

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Listening to Stan Collymore's show earlier, a Chelsea fan was bitching about the CL Semi 'ghost goal' and Stan rightly said to let it go, your team has just won a trophy, stop being bitter.

I hope we don't become like that.

Minkaro

Highlight of the game was the Liverpool fan behind me in the pub yelling "feck off Terry, you racist twat."

I had to disguise my laughter as a coughing fit.

Waltraute

She-Devil
:lol:

Love the locked threads about locked threads about locked threads...

In the one thread they can post in they do not disappoint, though --

most of English football is designed precisely to contradict my values and my ideology, designed to distract, designed to feed corporate greed, designed to nurture an apolitical, nihilistic, materialistic, nationalistic, delusional, self-indulgent barbarianism. I want nothing to do with it and I'm certainly not going to sing its praises

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"most of English football is designed precisely to contradict my values and my ideology, designed to distract, designed to feed corporate greed, designed to nurture an apolitical, nihilistic, materialistic, nationalistic, delusional, self-indulgent barbarianism. I want nothing to do with it and I'm certainly not going to sing its praises."

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
most of English football is designed precisely to contradict my values and my ideology, designed to distract, designed to feed corporate greed, designed to nurture an apolitical, nihilistic, materialistic, nationalistic, delusional, self-indulgent barbarianism. I want nothing to do with it and I'm certainly not going to sing its praises
It is a fair point really but Liverpool are no different.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
A new member named Banat sent me this one from RAWK:

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
On Drogba:

all I hate about the modern game.

Got the talent but cheats like feck.

I would happily stab him in the head

Needs his feckin legs breaking the big ugly cheating shithouse, Carrol got the goal of the game at least.

Horrible fecking shitc**t, I cannot wait till I don't have to see that scum on tv anymore.

His diving and cheating are perfectly timed to waste time and hold up play, his fellow pros must have no time or respect for him.

Outside Chelsea he must be hated with a passion, must have no pride or respect for himself either to blantantly continue to cheat his so called 'fellow professional'

I really can't stand this fella, put the shithouse in the Sunday League and they'd deal with him.

How people can applaud a player who deliberately feigns injury to waste time is beyond me.

I hiope the c*nt breaks his leg in the Champions League final only to be replaced by Torres who gets his bollocks stamped on before suffering a 5 - 0 defeat. fecking cheating twat. Horrible, horrible cheating twat. And anyone saying "ooh but he does loads for charity though" well so does fecking Bono and he's still a c*nt.

I want him to suffer a career ending challenge. Absolute c*nt of a player.

Plan M

RAWK HAS GONE INTO LOCKDOWN! So many locked threads on there tonight.

:lol:

The mods over there are little Hiters - what a fecking horrible place, so glad the Caf's mods/admins let us have our opinion, we might grumble at times but we've got it made over here.