RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
We stole Ronaldo from them as well as others during Rafa's time.

Sorry, I disagree.

Not to go ITK on you..but there you go.

Ronaldo was ours. Period. Utd came inat the 23rd hour when we had our representatives there with a phone call. And the dealchanged.

And let's just say there are things under Rafa thatI know aboutas well.

The last few pages of the Glazer thread are classic. A lone Liverpool fan versus a brigade lead by A@A arguing that United's success is plain luck.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Me https://www.redcafe.net/f7/rawk-goes-into-meltdown-2012-2013-a-355423/
ScouseAlready seen it :L a lot of people said it was the scummy mancs that started it :L
medid you see the picture at the top?
that was me :L
'' We are going to be fantastic to watch this season, nice one touch footie, big Andy smashing it in from all angles ''
scouseWhats your name on there?
meJakeC
scouseEveryone there just seems mad that they haven't won 5 European titles :L
menot really? :L
scouseYeah man they all seem jelly cause they know big AC is getting
better
Mewe're happy wih our 12 premier league titles
scouseYou can win in england but not Europe hate that
mewe've done better in europe over the past 15 years, much better, you're a team that are completely past it
scouseStill haven't won it 5 times and as you can see by all our recent
transfers were building a team for the future
me:L when is this future going to begin?

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Hahah you'd be surprised how many people in Aus think this place is the RAWK equivalent. It's just not at all.

:lol: good shout Ole that Glazer thread is hilarious.

Jake what the feck is ':L'?

It is called a forum, but the best forums both in antiquity and now have been mediated and moderated. A forum where everyone shouts at once means that nobody is heard. That is the problem we have here with a site that has approaching 40,000 users and recently saw it's ten millionth post.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I couldnt give a feck what happens to them, if they vanished off the face of the earth tomorrow I'd be made up. I hope they lose all their games, all their players get injured and they feck off, and the feeling is pretty mutual, so we cancel each other out.
:rolleyes: stay classy!

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=264268.640
Hahah I remember this actually! The thread peaks here with Atw@A falling over his own bullshit to try and convince everyone that United had two separate debts... I'd have been more ambitious and tried to bullshit a third 500m debt in there as well. Kept it simple I guess.. :lol::lol:

rawk beller said:
Twiggy said:
That's how I see it from the other side of the fence.

We'll see how much we spend this summer. I expect around 60 - 70 mil.
Quoted. No more than £30m.
Hahah Twiggy

Oh man, that thread is great when we're on the cusp of winning the league in 2011. They all going on about how we're skint and will spend feck all and how they don't need to spend and they spunked a feckwalloping amount down the drain themselves. :lol:

Classic stuff.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
This deserves a new post of it's own. After enduring all the ABSOLUTE TWONK thrown at you in that Glazer thread.

Fair play Twiggy. Didn't let it get under your skin. I loved everyone saying 'YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU?...' oh man. Im in stitches struggling to breathe from that thread. Recommend everyone read it, it's fantastic. All of their shit spouted prior to spunking a hundred mil and essentially going backwards.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
"coming up the hill" except the hill is the size of Everest and it appears there is a 400ft straight faced marble wall at the base..

:lol: unfortunately they start to arc up and get cocky after the up and down season we had.. they still maintain an air of disappointment that they can't hang pure shit on the club, but still a great read.

Thanks Ole.. Superb stuff.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
"coming up the hill" except the hill is the size of Everest and it appears there is a 400ft straight faced marble wall at the base..
From 12 years ago:

What's the old Kop song. "The Reds are coming up the hill boy, The Reds are
coming up the hill boy, They all laugh at us, They all laugh at us, They all
say our days are numbered..........". You never know.....Maybe.....Just
Maybe........The Reds are closer than you think..............
https://groups.google.com/group/uk....read/thread/f4534df4dbece77c/a4762faec23b8ec7

:lol:

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Between Gerrard, Mascherano, Xabi, Sissoko and Lucas, we really had the best midfield in the world, didn't we? Some good memories there...
Well, no you didn't. :lol:

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
On Enrique said:
His positioning terrifies me. I like him but he often makes me think of the footballer vs athlete debate, in great physical condition, covers the ground quickly and seems able to beat the vast majority of players in a battle of strength but i have serious doubts about his reading of the game
:lol:

Drainy

Well, no you didn't. :lol:
that was a class starting midfield, in fairness. Xabi, Mascherano and Gerrard, I'd accept that if offered at a club thats meant to be challenging for titles.
Sissoko was also pretty good that year. Lucas reminded me of a young Fletcher, did a decent enough job and really helped the team tick over quietly but was still developing and making mistakes.

RedThaiDevils#7

Married with Manchester United, In love with Giggs
that was a class starting midfield, in fairness. Xabi, Mascherano and Gerrard, I'd accept that if offered at a club thats meant to be challenging for titles.
Sissoko was also pretty good that year. Lucas reminded me of a young Fletcher, did a decent enough job and really helped the team tick over quietly but was still developing and making mistakes.
No way in his debut season was Lucas looking like a young Fletcher...

He was the poorest player on the pitch in nearly every match, most of my Liverpool mates wanted to fly to Anfield and shoot him themselves...

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
I never saw anything at all in Lucas in the dozen or so games I saw him in over his Liverpool career. You'd think he was related to Jesus they way RAWK talk about him now.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
He was the poorest player on the pitch in nearly every match, most of my Liverpool mates wanted to fly to Anfield and shoot him themselves...
"Nah man, he's an AM and Rafa is playing him in a defensive role. He's not shit he's just out of his comfort zone.."

Drainy

No way in his debut season was Lucas looking like a young Fletcher...

He wasn't that bad. He's just the type of player who gets scapegoated when things aren't going your way.. like Fletcher was when he broke into the United team if you remember that.
I thought he looked a decent prospect (baring in mind his age and it being his first season away from home), not giving special performances but promising for his energy and overall ability.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Who's was better? I think they may have a point, the starting 3 of an in prime Gerrard, Mascherano and Xabi Alonso is tough to match.
Well for starters the entire quintet he listed spanned over about 6 years in which they fluked one Champions League and had a near miss as well as in the League.

But this is a laugh at RAWK thread. Not a lets discuss the validity of their claims at length. :lol:

:lol: their photoshop thread is absolutely fecking horrendous. I am glad there isn't anything like that filth on the Caf.

RedThaiDevils#7

I never saw anything at all in Lucas in the dozen or so games I saw him in over his Liverpool career. You'd think he was related to Jesus they way RAWK talk about him now.
His been an average player, working his arse off for a poor side, playing along players like Spearing making him look twice the better he actually is, now I'm not trying to be biased but he's no where near as close to the praise he's getting at RAWK, at best he's a potentially good MF player who has been consistent for like 15 matches but then got injured...

RedThaiDevils#7

He wasn't that bad. He's just the type of player who gets scapegoated when things aren't going your way.. like Fletcher was when he broke into the United team if you remember that.
I thought he looked a decent prospect (baring in mid his age and it being his first season away from home), not giving special performances but promising for his energy and overall ability.
No Drainy, if you watched him really closely ( like I was forced to do as my best mates support liverpool ) he was utter gob shite, giving the ball away easily, lack of vision, awareness and you'd rate division 1 MF's better than him honestly...

He was no where near as good as Fletcher when he broke in, even though Fletch was wasted on the wings, he put in a decent shift with a few good crosses, Lucas wasted ball after ball after ball...

He looked so much better afterwards when he actually bulked up and was irreplaceable after they sold Mascherano ( Cause they have no decent holding players )
and put in some good shifts, but not good as how RAWK classifies him apparently.

Drainy

Look at the qualifiers in my statement. Given his age and the fact it was his first season away from home, also meaning his first in English football he was promising enough. Not nearly as bad as people say. (As I keep telling people, you need to have patience with young players- they make mistakes and have rough patches. You try and look at their potential)

But once he was settled he showed that he is a very good player.

edit: stats for his second season and beyond
http://www.eplindex.com/6412/lucas-leiva-difficult-replace-stats-analysis.html

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Given they've retarded his zone and his position to that of a ball winning anchorman it says a lot about the ability of a player.

There isn't really a spot for someone that technically limited in the modern game. Even Mascherano had an eye for a pass and a decent amount of technical skill on the ball in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.