RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
The Reds have missed out on Europe's premier competition for the last three seasons after finishing outside the top four.

Former Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish paid the price for the club's failure to finish in the top four by being sacked earlier this summer, although Liverpool owners John W Henry and Tom Werner insist Rodgers is under no pressure to deliver the Champions League in his first season in charge.

Gerrard has been impressed by the early impact of Rodgers and feels if they are a bit more clinical in the new season they can achieve their goals.

"I do think we will get in the top four," said Gerrard. "I think we will get it. I am confident we will get it.

"I am not being unrealistic. If we can play like we did in a lot of games last season, be clinical and take our chances, I think we will be high up in the table. I do.

"It has got to come. We are Liverpool. We can't finish eighth. We have got to put that right. We have got to take the criticism for underperforming last year. We can't be doing post-match interviews saying 'we should have got the points' or 'we were not clinical enough'. We have got to be clinical. We have got to get the points we should get.

"I don't think it's ever happened that a team has gone from eighth to first, but there are still other big targets for us to achieve short term. Getting in that top four again is certainly the priority.

"I thought we were brilliant at times in the league, it's just that we never got out of games what we deserved. Don't get me wrong, though, I'm not going to sit here and make excuses. There were times when we murdered teams. We just hadn't come off with with what we deserved.
It's ON now folks!!!

Gerrard is like a RAWK talk piece.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
It's ON now folks!!!

Gerrard is like a RAWK talk piece.
I hate all their talk of them not getting what they "deserved".

The league does not lie - you finished 8th because you were worse than 7 other teams.

So you got exactly what you deserved based on your performances over the course of the season.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Gerrard said:
"Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to sit here and make excuses - I'm going to stand."

mightberight

To be fair he isn't saying anything about "deserving" it. He admitted they weren't clinical last year. If I were a fan of Liverpool, god forbid, I'd want my club legend saying exactly what he did.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
In single games maybe you don't get what you deserve, but over a season I think you do in the league. It's a very fair measure of your performances over an extended period. Didn't hear them complaining in 2009 when they got to play around ten games against 10 men. They had opponents unreservedly sent off in games they then went on to win.

We got exactly what we deserved last season in my opinion by being shit in both games against City.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Exactly Gary, there is a failure to acknowledge the fact that they werent good enough. If you consistently don't take your chances it's because your strikers are shit, not because you're unlucky. You finish 8th because you deserve too

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
"You can't compare Suarez and Ibrahimovic really. Ibra is a complete feckhead, a snide little bully who kicks out at people when their backs are turned and then runs away, and is arrogant to the point of self-obsession. He trademarked his first name for Christ's sake.

Suarez is passionate. The biting incident is probably the one that'll come into discussion, but that was obviously just him losing his temper in the heat of the moment. He doesn't bear a grudge like Ibra. He doesn't talk shit about other players to the press. You'll never see him try and bully someone like Ibra, who even does it to his own teammates. Suarez is a team player, first and foremost, and works his ass off for them every game.

Suarez, when to comes down to it, is a genuinely decent human being, while I have zero time for a cowardly, narcissistic little feck like Ibrahimovic. "

Absolutely ridiculous. How can ANYONE think he's a decent human being?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
This is the same Suarez who isn't a snide little bully.... apart from when he's pulling Rafael's hair.

He's passionate. So much so he's hit a referee and bit someones ear.

He doesn't talk shit about other players in the press. Except for when he's claiming Evra moved his hand.

You'll never see him try and bully someone, unless he's repeatedly insulting them for their race.

He doesn't bear a grudge, apart from when he's complaining about his ban months later.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He's not fond of Spurs, obviously, as Scott Parker can attest.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Is he fiddling with someones eyes in the last pic there?

Jesus, his cuntishness knows no bounds. And how about his elbow to Ivanovic or whoever it was? 'Just trying to get past him, he was,' according to the retards on RAWK.

As for the kick on Parker - how fecking more deliberate could you be? Seriously, raising your hand a split-second after doing it as if it was an accident? feck off you scumbag. Parker should have rightfully mauled it. I look forward to the day someone cleans him right the-feck up.

A khunt of a man.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Lol I don't think anyone here can attack his personal character. I think he's a massive cnut but you can't just say he's not a decent human being after seeing him act like a filthy twup on the pitch.

He just goes wherever and whenever to try and get an edge. Lots of sportsman and businessmen do it and it's disgusting but 'filthy human being' :lol: we're being a bit righteous there.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Wow, it's pretty bad seeing all those incidents in a row. Is there a dirtier player in the league, er, besides Barton?

Suarez is very lucky no one has knocked him out, amazing restraint shown by his victims.

NoLogo

It's amazing how many times he kicked, or hit Parker in that match against Spurs.

I was so outraged that even after three blatantly obvious violent conducts he still remained on the field.

I don't remember who the ref was, my bet is on Webb, but he must have been drinking a bottle of methyl alcohol before the match to be blind enough to miss that stuff.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Lol I don't think anyone here can attack his personal character. I think he's a massive cnut but you can't just say he's not a decent human being after seeing him act like a filthy twup on the pitch.

He just goes wherever and whenever to try and get an edge. Lots of sportsman and businessmen do it and it's disgusting but 'filthy human being' :lol: we're being a bit righteous there.
No, your totally correct, bighting another professionals ear and lying in a disciplinery hearing to make someone else look like a massive prick are the acts of areal gent........seriously, we CAN say he is not a decent human being.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
No, your totally correct, bighting another professionals ear and lying in a disciplinery hearing to make someone else look like a massive prick are the acts of areal gent........seriously, we CAN say he is not a decent human being.
He does humanitarian work and works for various charities.

THAT's being a decent human being not being a fecklord on the pitch. Don't let me stop anyone from calling him a cnut and even calling his personal character into question because to ask that question is deserved for how much of a cnut he is.

But imo it's a bit righteous to say he's scum on a human being level rather than a professional football level.

Don't let me stop you like I said! Call him ALL the cnuts! :lol:

NewDawnFades

Is Suarez the least sporting footballer of all time?

Many players dive, some kick out or stamp, a few deliberately handball, intentionally hit others in the face, a small amount make racial comments to try and wind up other players. Surely there aren't many that can say they've done them all.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
He does humanitarian work and works for various charities.

THAT's being a decent human being not being a fecklord on the pitch. Don't let me stop anyone from calling him a cnut and even calling his personal character into question because to ask that question is deserved for how much of a cnut he is.

But imo it's a bit righteous to say he's scum on a human being level rather than a professional football level.

Don't let me stop you like I said! Call him ALL the cnuts! :lol:
He gets tax incentives for it.

Baxter

Is Suarez the least sporting footballer of all time?

Many players dive, some kick out or stamp, a few deliberately handball, intentionally hit others in the face, a small amount make racial comments to try and wind up other players. Surely there aren't many that can say they've done them all.
I can't remember anyone as bad as him. You missed out the biting of an opponent on the pitch.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
The worst thing is that they are all such petty cheap shots. I've seen far worse things on a pitch but rarely have I seen such spiteful childishness.

MUFCgal

He's an utter piece of shit.

Diving, pulling hair, kicking people, biting, moaning, racial abuse, cheating. If he belonged to any other PL team, the scouse fans would loathe him but they love him because he's with them. They cannot even admit that he's a dickhead.

If he played for us (god forbid!), I could at least admit he's a piece of shit. To be honest, after all that racial thing, I'd want him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.