RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Meanwhile at Rafa And White Kop:

For better or worse Brendan has the space to fail without the sword of Damascus hanging over him
If results don't pick up, he'll be on the road to Damocles.

SteveJ

Scout
Patience
Coolness under pressure
Vision
Long term plan

He [Brendan Rodgers] is a visionary and a traditionalist who knows that liverpool's goal should be to win titles and cups.

Him being a visionary is a special feature as he can see two steps ahead. So while others are losing their heads (some fans are) he has kind of expected it.

It's like Kasparov in chess. A novice takes his rook thinking he has got Kasparov but Kasparov allowed him to take it to gain positional and strategic advantage else where.
:wenger:

An Irish Red

Yeah, Rodgers lets teams outplay and beat Liverpool so that they don't see the whirlwind possession football he's about to unleash.

Agger... to Skrtel... back to Agger....Aggers under pressure and hoofs it up the pitch... Intercepted... BENTEKE!

That pretty much sums up Liverpool.

binary bot
Being two steps ahead while sitting in 10th is pretty talented to be honest.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I remember when Kasparov used to sit around letting novices take his rooks because there was no other way for Kasparov to beat notices.

Spoony

The People's President
I remember when Kasparov used to sit around letting novices take his rooks because there was no other way for Kasparov to beat notices.
I remember when Raskolnikov used to sit under the Bodhi tree contemplating who and who wasn't extraordinary.

SteveJ

Scout
Aye, and Rodion had the Sword of Domestos hanging over him.

SteveJ

Scout
Brendan has a modern football approach suited for dominating games. Like Happel, Cruyff and other greats.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I remember when Raskolnikov used to sit under the Bodhi tree contemplating who and who wasn't extraordinary.
I remember when Scholes hit Rasklonikov in the head with the ball, saying that he shouldn't be there while he is practicing his crossfield passes.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Yeah, Rodgers lets teams outplay and beat Liverpool so that they don't see the whirlwind possession football he's about to unleash.

Agger... to Skrtel... back to Agger....Aggers under pressure and hoofs it up the pitch... Intercepted... BENTEKE!

That pretty much sums up Liverpool.
:lol: Funny cause its true.

Big Papi

I ❤ Clucko
Meanwhile at Rafa And White Kop:

If results don't pick up, he'll be on the road to Damocles.
Rather that than the sword of tabasco.
Aye, and Rodion had the Sword of Domestos hanging over him.
That's the Sword of Doritos, my friend.
I thought it was the sword of Dan O'Cleese
You're all wrong. It's the Road to Dominos. Saul was going to get a takeout and had an epiphany.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Black and White Paul said:
Ahhhh, cool story Mr Ferguson, why don't you try telling it to some fecker who actually cares

You having a few sly digs at Newcastle made me laugh, I mean, I was in Manchester a few weeks back and every second person was retarded, there were toadstools growing in the street and stray dogs roaming all over the place. I was approached no fewer than 16 times in the space of 2 hours by dipshits muttering Penny For The Guy, eventhough it was December 7th.

Is it any wonder you hate the Press Mr Ferguson, huh . . . . . . everybody has seen the video on youtube of your wife riding a journalist in a tree

You like to think you are Mr Perfect and better than anybody/everybody else, you think you all sweetness and light, well you thick old c*nt you're not, you are one revolting sausage Ninja.

It's impossible to envision someone with more major problems than Alex Ferguson, to be honest he's the first prick I've ever wanted to crucify
Reminiscent of the "and there's nothing you can do about it Mr Ferguson" rant :lol:

SteveJ

Scout
SAF was obviously referring to the Newcastle Wii Owners Club.

Badunk

I sincerely hope that Chelsea win the League, just so that prat will more than likely have a heart attack
he fecks Big Sam every night before their teams play each other
This dense old bastards words at Sir Booby's funeral were empty cliche's. No matter what he has done in the game, his success he will never be held in the same respect as a man Like Sir Booby Robson. EVER!

70 years old now, isn't it time they put him out to grass ehh the horse fecker
crawl away and die you disgraceful twat

English football will be much better when his liver packs in. He's an absolute c*nt. I detest the man.
fecking c*nt. I have such a deep hatred for the man
I actually think he may be showing the first signs of senility. If I read he's taken another shite on a motorway hard shoulder in the next few days I'll be convinced of it.

Keltoi

his dense old bastards words at Sir Booby's funeral were empty cliche's. No matter what he has done in the game, his success he will never be held in the same respect as a man Like Sir Booby Robson. EVER!
Wow, seriously?

SAF will go down as the greatest to ever manage when he retires, except on RAWK, he'll always be behind Paisley (won 3 champions leagues) and Rafa.

SteveJ

Scout
Nice of a Newcastle fan (on a Liverpool board, no less) to call the great Bobby Robson 'Sir Booby'. :rolleyes:

SteveJ

Scout
What amazing PhotoFlop skills...

SteveJ

Scout
It's probably some kind of FA Illuminati symbol.

binary bot
You can tell through their posts how fecking livid he makes them, and I love it.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
not RAWK but feckin' hell.. said:
Fergie, Fergie, ... Feeeergie, naughty, naughty Fergie ...

He keeps reminding us all what a prick he is. Sadly all respect for his achievements gets thrown into the trash can because of things like this.

Regardless of FA's double standards and the fact that it's beyond everyone that he wasn't sent off by the ref, the outburst was such a low, real eastern-european style childish act that raises questions about his ability to behave like an adult in a complex situation.

Yes, the goal is controversial and I must admit I wouldn't have given it, but you just don't do that, ypu just don't make a complete and utter prick of yourself.

Have some class mate! After all the "Sir" in your name is not only something that simbolizes your achievement, it also carries responsibility and not only respect for others but respect for yourself. You don't seem to have either.

To United supporters – don't, just don't – the guy is a prick and you know it. You may like him and you may find the way to justify his action in every way, but deep down inside you know he's just a prick and nothing else.
:wenger: staggering bitterness. There is cause for concern when you care more about arguably the most decorated manager in English football history than you do about your own club....

Mental.

SteveJ

Scout
That last paragraph could easily apply to many Liverpool fans' mutual perspective on Suarez.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
SteveJ, you really find some absolutely funny posts.Keem them comin', :lol: @ the Kasparov analogy with fecking Rodgers.What an insult to the genius of Garry to be compared to that shithead

Badunk

Their Borini thread is interesting. Like Lucas, this guy has improved immensely while being injured and is being compared to Ian Rush by one nutjob. Some have argued that he's not that 'boss', leading to much debate.

The lad has played 5 league games for Liverpool Football Club.

FIVE.

Anyone writing him off is essentially a ballbag. A ballbag full of dog sperm. And nonsense

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
The lad has played 5 league games for Liverpool Football Club.
Why does every single Liverpool supporter refer to themselves as "Liverpool Football Club"? Every one of them does it. It's never plainly "Liverpool", the "Football Club" (or FC) is always added on afterwards. Even when they're talking about the club/team, it's always "X brings so much to this football club", "winning is all that matters at this football club" etc.

I find it just plain bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.