RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB

Yeah he cut himself with his jersey, because ours are made of barbwire, instead of polyester.

You just can't make that shit up, oh wait you can if you're a RAWK poster.
Hmm, maybe our jersey's have some kind of color that can react with sweat to form a red color liquid, like blood. That is why he must have touched his face with the jersey. Very much possible.

MichaelS

Do they seriously think Rio "poked himself in the eye" to make it look as if City fans had thrown something at him?

Oh dear God.
United is a team filled with evil geniuses lead by the dark overlord Ferguson.

Brightonian

As for their comments about pro-United referee bias this match, do they just prepare them before the game? No relation to the match itself whatsoever.

pauldyson1uk

are we really that shocked that RAWK think the ref was for us in the match, are we shocked that they think Rio cut himself.
Sometimes I wonder what match they do watch, perhaps they were watching the first Rocky film, when he asked to Paulie to cut him.

MG

Do they not realise the match is being filmed or something? Because as it happens - because it's being filmed - we can ACTUALLY SEE a coin being thrown at him, and we can't see him at any point poking himself in the eye.

Besides the point that, well, Rio wouldn't poke himself in the eye, because he's not absolutely barking mad.

EricaNo7

Do they not realise the match is being filmed or something? Because as it happens - because it's being filmed - we can ACTUALLY SEE a coin being thrown at him, and we can't see him at any point poking himself in the eye.

Besides the point that, well, Rio wouldn't poke himself in the eye, because he's not absolutely barking mad.
It's the world according to RAWK.

kietotheworld

TBF I and most of the people I was watching with thought he'd poked himself in the eye when he was lifting his shirt off and started laughing when it was first shown. It was pretty obvious what happened after a minute or two though, not least because of all the blood.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas

Goes to show how much they really believed Suarez was ever innocent when they were launching their smear campaign against Evra.

Revan

Assumptionman
Fergie is quite a genius.

He made that fake video to convince everyone that Young was onside and to blame officials for not awarding a goal (Young obviously was offside). He then made Atkinson award that free kick (which obviously was a dive from Rafael) and hypnotized Hart to don't save the shot (also paying Nasri to deflect it). And then throw a lot of coins in the pitch, and ordered Rio to cut himself. All of this, to win the game in a dramatic way and to blame City supporters. I am really starting to think that he is an illusionist.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
We should call the BAU from "Criminal Minds" in order for them to deliver us a profile on the average RAWK member.I bet words like "delusional", " psychotic break " "suicide by football" would often come up

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Who heard that nutter on 606 saying he thinks Liverpool can win the league this year :lol:

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Hi RAWK bellends,

Ferdinand didn't 'instigate'/'antagonise'/'put appropriate word here' Citeh fans by celebrating before them. He was celebrating before United fans end. For all your petitions and protests against wrong information published by various sources, you seem to be doing a fine job of peddling myths and false stories. This isn't isolated at all, with that Evra stitch up affair too with that Walsh bellend (who posts on RAWK too)

If you see the light someday, you can thank us for some lessons.

Cheers

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Son, they live in a city that has pride and history, and those pride and history have to be guarded by men with determination. Who's gonna do it? You? You Marcos? RAWK have a greater responsibility than we could possibly fathom. We weep for Suarez antics, and we laugh at the RAWK post match thread. We have that luxury. We have the luxury of not knowing what they know. That Suarez's antic, while disgusting, probably saved their pride. And RAWK's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to us, aims to save their great heritage. We don't want the truth because deep down in places we don't talk about at parties, we want them on that site, we need them on that site. They use words like Netspend, Conspiracy, Bent. They use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. We use them as a punchline. They have neither the time nor the inclination to explain themself to a man who rises and sleeps under the comedy of the very site that they provide, and then questions the manner and sanity in which they provide it. I would rather we just said thank you, and went on our way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a line, and register to RAWK. Either way, I don't give a damn what we think we are entitled to.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Back to back wins...it's on!
I thought this and laughed too but then I saw this stat...

@OptaJoe: 20 - Over the past 11 games in the Premier League only Man Utd (27) & Man City (24) have taken more points than Liverpool. Recovery.
They actually have hit some kind of form. They still won't get fourth though.

Brightonian

Can't be right.

Why are they only 10th then?
Seems odd but if you look at this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/table - it looks like it might be true.

That said, over the last ten games Swansea and Stoke have got the same number of points as 'Pool, and almost everyone else above them has only got one point less. So it's not as if they're making some sudden bound up the table, they've just stopped their slide down it.

EDIT: Plus apart from last night against West Ham, all of their wins in the last ten games have come in easy games: home vs Reading, Wigan and Southampton. Hardly stunning victories.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Jamie Redknapp said:
Glen Johnson proved again why he is the best right back in the country with his display of overlapping power-play and a stunning goal at West Ham.

Rossa

Are we back to the whole Liverpool having the best starting 11 (8 I think it was in fairness) and the best manager. Only the Fergie Association stops them from winning all matches and securing their 19th league title.

Johnson the best right back? Skrtl the best CB? Reina still the best goalie and Gerrard the best midfielder in the world? Deluded as feckitifeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.