RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - AMad year

Eriku

:lol:

Man, I was hoping their two fixtures against us would mark their implosion, but this is better than I expected.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Such a pity we are whimpering out of the title race like this.
Draw v Man Utd after battering them, loss at home to Palace, loss away to this lot.
Gutted.
Cant not turn up ready to fight in the derby. Unforgivable by those seniors, need a change in the leadership group.

Continuing to cross all second half after tapping it around for 5mins for their grocks to head it away sums up how poor we are.
About as grim as it gets that was. Sad to watch. We really needed to score first but never looked likely.
Shite the lot of them

Sorry Jurgen.

Think I'm ready for the summer.

Sick of alot of them after that.

Salah made no effort the whiole game.

Nunez has no footballing brain and no touch.

Jones and Szob the height of mediocrity.

Only Diaz comes out with credit after that.

NoLogo

Late season collapse. You love to see it. :lol:

Especially with pundits not too long ago weren't getting tired of mentioning that Liverpool was in the running for a quadruple while we had only the FA Cup hopes of saving our season. :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The manager and players are spent, there’s nothing left in the tank.

Bringing on two full-backs at 80 minutes and 2-0 down was us waving the white flag for the season.

Shame it’s ending like this, we didn’t have enough to sustain a challenge across four competitions this season and the effort of trying to do that, and Klopp leaving, has just taken a toll.

Hopefully Danns and Clark get opportunities in the remaining games. Just a really horrible result and performance tonight.
Embarrassing. Not good enough. Didn't want it enough. Too soft.
posts that feel sexual

Michael edwards and whoever else slash and burn this squad. feck me that was horrendous. A derby away in a title race and it took us 30 fecking minutes to win a tackle, completely and utterly shameful stuff. Diaz and Alisson maybe aside not one of them emerges with credit. Klopp's leaving and it is what it is but the subs were dreadful. Entire squad and management team just looks completely and utterly done. Enormously sad end from what just over a month ago looked incredibly promising.

RedRocket9908

Red and White Kop said:
An absolute embarrassment. Outshot and outfought by one of the worst teams in the league. I can take losing but not in that fashion. Worst performance against them since the 2-0 in 2010.

Gravenberch and Danns staying on the bench while Gomez and Tsimikas come on is just shocking.

redcucumber

Need to cancel that parade pronto
Yes we’ve whimpered to an end but what makes it worse is the corruption in this game is as blatant as ever…

Rather go back to the Ferguson days when we all knew it was corrupt but feck me it was less obvious…
Did not have Klopp throwing 3 trophies on the cards for how this season would end. Horrific team selections in crucial games and even worse substitutes.

Doesn’t help he signed a bunch of crabs in the summer as well.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
But I thought Kloppy was leaving behind a team ready to challenge and takeover, something Fergie couldn't do? I thought this team was primed?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I wish they wouldn’t implode so brutally, I’m dry and sore from the last session. Need them to win the odd game in between to let the friction burns heal

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I doubt it. That squad isn't as good as Klopp makes them appear.
Bingo. There aren’t many of them but it’s so glorious seeing the posts wanting a fresh start with a new manager…..they’ll quickly realise how much he was worth to them

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
But I thought Kloppy was leaving behind a team ready to challenge and takeover, something Fergie couldn't do? I thought this team was primed?
They'll be struggling for top 4 when Klopp leaves, too many of their players are aging. Glad to see the implosion happening.

Be nice to see them in 2 years, Salah is 32 in the summer.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
They. Are. Scared.

Of only winning the league cup this season and falling into obscurity again.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
I doubt it. That squad isn't as good as Klopp makes them appear.
I feel the same. They are not that good. Their two best players are on their last legs and we can already see a drop off. They have decent players but no great ones unless there is one cooking among those youngsters. And of course Klopp is gone...they are still top 4 though I think.

kaku06

20 times 20 times manutd. 20 times 20 times I say. Take that you cnuts. Shove that asterisk ridden covid ridden PL up your arse. 1 PL in 9 years for the teeth grinding forever whinging moaning gurning sanctimonious twat.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
20 times 20 times manutd. 20 times 20 times I say. Take that you cnuts. Shove that asterisk ridden covid ridden PL up your arse. 1 PL in 9 years for the teeth grinding forever whinging moaning gurning sanctimonious twat.
Much better lyrics than the original chant.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I'm gutted that the one season he won the league with us was the one season we couldn't properly celebrate it or have a parade where we could have seen him holding the trophy in one hand whilst holding a pint in the other. That may be the worst thing of all.
Yea it is a bit of a downer. We can still have a good send off though? There must be a parade for the League Cup and to thanks Jurgen?
Small time. You don't do parades for league cups unless you're Everton. We'll still send him off properly without a parade.
Looking at the remaining fixtures, still reckon we still go into last game level on points with City top of the league. No one is winning every game. Arsenal and City tough away games to come.
Mate, I'm all for optimism but jesus you must be high.
Can only imagine how much you must have had to drink tonight.

They both look a million miles away from us
Defended Darwin all last season and at the start of this season but his finishing is just not good enough at this level. He just has too many bad games. I fear the club is going to have to take a massive hit on him this summer and make way for some one new.
I’d let the new manager work with him. There’s an excellent player in there. Tonight just feels shit.
He probably gets another crack at it. But lets be honest, that has to be his last chance. We cant keep carrying those level of misses and scruffy play.
Yeah agree we have to get rid of Mo.
4 of the forwards could go. Only 2 at most will.
Still pisses me off that United managed to completely derail our season. We’ve been shit ever since the FA cup game.
I think maybe us fans need to look in the mirror. We lost our heads after that league draw. So did the players. We all collectively need a kick to the face.
Virgil throwing shots at our own players. He’s not wrong
What's he said?
I hope he's included himself in that, he was a fecking abomination from the first whistle to the last.
Van Dijk: “Everyone has to look in the mirror at their performances. If they really gave everything, if they really want to win the league.”
Horse has already bolted Virg.
Been a star for us but he's been one of the biggest culprits. Poor leadership and not doing the basics of defending.
Players have well and truly fecked him over especially this last month or so
Big time....from mentality monsters to serial bottlers....
RIP Klopp's Liverpool. Dead and buried.
Yeah sad to see. Klopp looks absolutely done in on the touchline. He deserves a long break after this. Players have well and truly fecked him over especially this last month or so
We were first at the start of April, and as much as I love Klopp, our approach and then in game management since the international break have been horrendous.

No Idea For Nickname

Devastated.

Not just for me. Not for the fans. Definitely not for the players. But for Jurgen. He doesn't deserve to go out with such gutless, heartless & toothless displays that we've seen in recent weeks.

I'm beyond heartbroken. From the chase of the quadruple to this in the space of a month is just too much.

Its the end of an era and for the new manager coming in he'll no doubt have seen enough in the last month to know who to build the team around, and who have also come to the end of their era here.

I didnt want to give up belief before the game, but the belief has gone now.

It really is a devastating reality.
Klopp: "It was not good enough... I really feel for the people and I am really sorry. I apologise for that."

No Jurgen, the players let you down lad.

Humble as always, but it’s so sad to hear.
We still need 4 points to guarantee champions league football, and we play the two teams behind us. Saturday is huge so the manager needs to sort this out quick.
Arsenal will beat SPurs, we need one more point really.
ironic now that arsenal and city are going to do us a favour by beating spurs

will be interesting to see what players we can attract this summer with champions league fooball
Mate, we're currently 14 points ahead of Spurs. They are not donig us a "Favour".

No Idea For Nickname

klopp has lost the dressing room since the united fa cup game

our performances have been dog shite since that day

players have lacked confidence and believe

a few players look like they are coasting towards the end of the season
He hasn’t lost the dressing room. Injuries and number of games have caught up with the squad. A lot are young and this experience should be used going forward. They’ve run out of energy and aren’t quite good enough this season. No need to knee jerk. Get the new coaching team in and go again
Shut up man.
What? There’s no evidence that Klopp has lost the dressing room…….what a strange thing to say.
2 nil down and we bring on 3 defenders and a DM, Trent and Robbo seem to destroy our football.

We have let our two biggest rivals feck our season, absolutely seething.
No we haven’t
Utd took 4 points of us and knocked us out of the cup, and Everton just finished our prem chances.
So yes they have
But the title was in our hands at one stage.

We fecked it last week anyway.

No Idea For Nickname

Obviously can't blame the ref, Everton got nearly double the amount of free kicks with only a quarter of the ball. We play to different rules than the opposition every game.

Shame it's all had to end like this.
I hope Klopp takes advantage of our last match this season being his last match for at least the forseeable future and at the final whistle just punches the 4th assistant's and the ref's lights out. I don't care who they'll be, they'll definitely have deserved it. That was a shameful refereeing performance. Absolutely shameful.