---------------Lopez---------------
?????---Ramos---Pepe---Marcelo
----------Kroos-----Modric----------
Bale---------Rodriguez---------Ronaldo
--------------Benzema--------------

Surely cheating :(

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Sorry, I just seen this. It did not appear on my alerts. Originally perez wanted him to be a director of football, but zidane wanted a more "hands on approach" and to work with the players more. His main duties include tactical preparation and he also deals one-on-one with players who need help or support. Here are quotes from an interview he did a while back. I hope this can give you the answers you want and more of an insight into his role.

“I analyse the goals we concede, how it happens, in what minute, and help to prepare for games,” Madrid’s assistant coach said. “Paul Clement prepares the training sessions and I work more on tactics and with the players alongside Carlo. I am always available for the players. When someone is not feeling good, I am here to talk if he wants, if he needs me. Whatever the player asks.”

“With Ancelotti things have been done in a natural way,” Zidane said. “It was a good moment for me, for the club, and for Carlo. I could not have taken this position with a coach I did not know. I could not have been Mourinho’s assistant, for example, and anyway he already had his second in command. There was no reason to do it with him.”

“I am on the normal path to being a [head] coach,” Zidane said. “I am learning a lot with Carlo. I know what I want and I am capable of achieving it. I want what I am doing now to be useful for me in the future. I want to build something, and within 10 years we will do another interview and the balance of what I have done will be positive.”
Didn't realise he was involved that much. That's great to hear. Best player ever for me (I mean out of those I regularly watched full games of, not just some games or youtube videos). Hope we see him as a successful manager then in near future!

Raul Madrid

I am hoping and expecting varane to dislodge pepe. I also expect navas to play over lopez. As for right back I am sure it will be a battle between carvajal and the unflamboyant but always reliable arbeloa.

Raul Madrid

Didn't realise he was involved that much. That's great to hear. Best player ever for me (I mean out of those I regularly watched full games of, not just some games or youtube videos). Hope we see him as a successful manager then in near future!
His career as a manager is moving forward already. He will be managing real Madrid castilla (the B team) next season. It was reported that he had offers from French clubs but nothing happened. Maybe he just didn't feel ready and thought it would be better to manage at a lower level first where I am sure he will still maintain contact with and get advice and help from ancelotti. If he does a good job I am sure he will be considered for the job in the future. Perez likes him a lot and has said in many interviews that he feels and wants zidane to manage Madrid one day.

Ruht

His career as a manager is moving forward already. He will be managing real Madrid castilla (the B team) next season. It was reported that he had offers from French clubs but nothing happened. Maybe he just didn't feel ready and thought it would be better to manage at a lower level first where I am sure he will still maintain contact with and get advice and help from ancelotti. If he does a good job I am sure he will be considered for the job in the future. Perez likes him a lot and has said in many interviews that he feels and wants zidane to manage Madrid one day.
Well, you are quickly running out of managers to appoint, I fully understand why he'd want him. :p

bishblaize

Honestly, while they'll score a tonne in the league, I still see that block of four comprised of Ramos-Pepe-Kroos-Modric as vulnerable. Brilliant on the ball, but not off it. Attack that part of the pitch and you'll have success.

They have to find room for Alonso who is a lot more of a robust presence then either Kroos or Modric. I think Modric will be the odd man out and might see a lot of bench time this year.

RooneyLegend

how will that midfield ever defend?

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
I'm watching a press conference for the presentation of our 3rd kit (Europe), it's black with a dragon watermark sort of design. :lol:

Adidas have lost their minds this year, you guys are in for a treat.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
It would have been a nice kit without the ridiculous dragons on it, dunno what they're thinking.

gaucho_10

I'm watching a press conference for the presentation of our 3rd kit, it's black with a dragon watermark sort of design. :lol:
I guess Flo has his eyes set on conquering the Chinese market.

Nights

Ronnie must have slipped someone something under the table to get out of having to pose in that!

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Is this a desperate attempt to detract from the ridiculous pink shirts?

Raul Madrid

That has got to be the most horrible Madrid third kit I have ever seen. Im only going to buy five.

Jagga7

:lol: The dragon watermark looks ridiculous. Would have been so much better without it.

Ruht

That has got to be the most horrible Madrid third kit I have ever seen. Im only going to buy five.
:lol:

I think it looks alright, though it certainly would have been better off without the Dragons.

Next year we're getting a pink one with a Hello Kitty watermark.
You joke but that would be a huge hit in Asia. Hello Kitty on the front with Ronaldo on the back, stuff of dreams right there.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
The new Real Madrid 14-15 Third Kit is made by the Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto, who is known for his spectacular football product designs. Therefore, the kit features the logo of Yohji Yamamoto inside the neck and a special design on the front.

A legendary dragon watermark is placed on the front of the Real Madrid 14-15 Champions League Kit, a symbol of power. The dragon watermark is continued on the back of the shirt.
http://www.footyheadlines.com/2013/12/exclusive-new-real-madrid-14-15-away.html

PedroMendez

Acolyte
I cant think of any other kit that has drawings like that. Really really weird. I always thought that this isnt even allowed. The pink shirts are not that bad; its an underrated colour. That on the other hand is just terrible.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Getting the impression they're running out of new kit ideas...

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Any bets on who will be Real's big money singing next summer and then inevitably which popular player they'll sell to accommodate them (ala Ozil and Di Maria)?

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Any bets on who will be Real's big money singing next summer and then inevitably which popular player they'll sell to accommodate them (ala Ozil and Di Maria)?
I'll take a stab at Isco to go. Not sure about the signing though, would guess a striker.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Eh Perez is going to be pissed when he finds no one is buying his dragon and pink jerseys.

Btw are you sure Adidas isn't pulling an elaborate prank on you guys? They pulled a short hilarious prank on Ajax