Real Madrid 2014-2015

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
You guys must have a bag of four leafed clovers or a rabbits foot because you keep getting the best CL ties :lol:

Borys

Statistics Wizard
One thing I truly envy them (beside Toni Kroos and Isco) is how they manage to play the same XI every week. Tonight they start with:

Iker Casillas; Dani Carvajal, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Asier Illarramendi, Toni Kroos, Isco; Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema; Cristiano Ronaldo.

Theonas

Scout
The ironic thing is that if they fail to win the league or the CL, their record will read 1 title and 1 CL in 6 years which is frankly embarrassing and isn't even comparable to the great sides let alone the unique ones.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
One thing I truly envy them (beside Toni Kroos and Isco) is how they manage to play the same XI every week. Tonight they start with:

Iker Casillas; Dani Carvajal, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Asier Illarramendi, Toni Kroos, Isco; Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema; Cristiano Ronaldo.
The fitness and conditioning of their players is absolutely incredible. You can see how sharp and mobile they are in their games, they're all very well toned athletes. I know that's with most top division teams, but Real really look exceptional.

Trizy

The fitness and conditioning of their players is absolutely incredible. You can see how sharp and mobile they are in their games, they're all very well toned athletes. I know that's with most top division teams, but Real really look exceptional.
Must be something to do with weather. Would love to compare the league's injury records.