Real Madrid v Liverpool build up

Who do you want to win?

• Real Madrid

• Real Madrid

• Liverpool(posters choosing this will be automatically banned)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
A small wummish part of me almost wants to see LFC shitting all over Real just to see all the hysterical reactions and wailing and gnashing of teeth on RedCafe :lol:
Be careful what you wish for. One of those reactions may be you getting an embarrassing tagline or label.

Stretford kev

I've just had a ding dong with a spurs fan.Just got called a typical manc because I was supporting Roma.

I dont think he understood the rivalry between us and Liverpool.

I said he wouldn't understand being a spurs fan!

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Football is weird.

Hard to imagine Jordan Henderson not only playing in a Champions League final, but leading one of the teams out. They have one decent centre back and two shit goalkeepers. They're going to be, at the very least, runners up in the Champions League. Or they'll be Champions of Europe. Danny bleedin' Ings is going to have one of those two medals. Wild.

They didn't beat us this season. They didn't even score their goal against us, and we got dumped out by Sevilla.

Sense. It makes none. None Sense.

Fair play to them though. Obviously I hope that Ronaldo bends them over to match their 5 times by himself, but fair play, ye set o' bastards ye.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
It‘s amazing. In Germany there is a rule (and I am sure that German posters will back me up on this)
that you always support your country‘s clubs in the UCL.
Regardless of who you support in general.
Most Dortmund fans I know were rooting for Bayern yesterday.

Interesting, that it is so different in England.
Heartwarming story. There were some Juventus fans who said they can't cheer for Roma tonight and they are not even biggest rivals.

Barcelona fans changed like 3 teams in space of few weeks as Madrid progressed further.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
If the Madrid fullbacks play like they did last night, Liverpool will score a few. Will Carvahal be back. Zidane also needs to tell Marcelo that he is a full back and not a left winger.

Red Stone

I want Ronaldo to score six times and celebrate by holding up six fingers, followed by the wanker gesture.

Rajma

I want Pool to win.
I think being a Utd fan from outside of England has spared me from feeling this intense hatred towards them.
Want, like want? I would even understood have you said that you don’t really care, but to actually want?!

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I want Pool to win.
I think being a Utd fan from outside of England has spared me from feeling this intense hatred towards them.
Seriously!

EDIT: feck you!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
No,you don't
You're like the world's worst cuckoo clock - popping your head out to squawk every decade when Liverpool have some success.

haram

Gomez too. They're both awful with a ball over the top. Completely lose composure and judgement. Need to get Clyne match ready, thankfully got two league games for that.
You think he will throw Clyne in?

SalfordRed1960

I hope it's 1-0 in the 98th minute after Madrid are awarded a penalty for a foul on the half way line
When the player is running into his own half away from the scouse goal, all Liverpool players are in their half, there was no physical contact, and the ref wasn't looking in the right direction and there was only 1 minute of added time.

Rajma

It‘s amazing. In Germany there is a rule (and I am sure that German posters will back me up on this)
that you always support your country‘s clubs in the UCL.
Regardless of who you support in general.
Most Dortmund fans I know were rooting for Bayern yesterday.

Interesting, that it is so different in England.
So you think Barca fans are going to support Real in the final?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I want Ronaldo to ejaculate over Klopp's specs when the final whistle blows, after Real win 1-0 via a dodgy Ronaldo penalty.

It'll be worth the robbery we had to endure in 2009 and the subsequent PTSD we've suffered.

Ronaldo you fecking drama queen, please save all of us from the Armageddon like Ben Affleck.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Football is weird.

Hard to imagine Jordan Henderson not only playing in a Champions League final, but leading one of the teams out. They have one decent centre back and two shit goalkeepers. They're going to be, at the very least, runners up in the Champions League. Or they'll be Champions of Europe. Wild.

They didn't beat us this season. They didn't even score their goal against us, and we got dumped out by Sevilla.

Sense. It makes none. None Sense.

Fair play to them though. Obviously I hope that Ronaldo bends them over to match their 5 times by himself, but fair play, ye set o' bastards ye.
It's having a favourable route to a final. Knockout football is all about tactical matchups, if Liverpool faced Juventus, Tottenham or United they would have found it far more difficult due to the way those teams set up. All 3 of those teams have the personnel to play very defensive football which Liverpool struggle against.

Madrid are poor defensively but are ridiculously good going forward. They also have the referee in their pocket due to their experience of pressuring the referee during the game. I think if Madrid are still in the game at the end of the 1st half, they will win due to them being extremely good in the 2nd half of games.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I want Ronaldo to ejaculate over Klopp's specs when the final whistle blows, after Real win 1-0 via a dodgy Ronaldo penalty.

It'll be worth the robbery we had to endure in 2009 and the subsequent PTSD we've suffered.

Ronaldo you fecking drama queen, please save all of us from the Armageddon like Ben Affleck.
And now I'm all depressed again about Liv losing her daddy. Thanks. It's taken me years to accept I can't hug her.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I really think Real should line up with Marcelo left wing. Nullify as much as possible Salah. Not sure what defender would be best suited to left back, but having the extra shield in Marcelo playing further forward would be sensible. Then they happen to have a midfield capable of destroying any team.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I hope Pool stuff Real like a turkey. But I just know the cnuts will somehow survive again.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I wonder what would happen if we all just wrote 'Liverpool will lose' and it started fully trending on twitter, media picks it up etc. Think it would be good energy to put out there! I will start:

Liverpool will lose

That is all

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Can there be an option for neither?

Mass brawl and both sides get suspended by UEFA. No Title is awarded this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.