Real Sociedad vs Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Were you watching the game dipshit? How many chances have we created since those subs?.

We didn't even need to make subs for that to happen -_-

Could have switched Giggs with Kagawa, then had Fellaini sitting deep and played Kagawa behind Chich and Rooney.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Good point that. Not easy to play away with 10 men in Europe.

QuackQuack

Handy with candles and exhausts
He was sent off 3 minutes from time. Hardly Moyes' fault.
No but he has made quite a few unsuccessful challenges throughout the match and tbh that red card was coming sooner or later. He should have been taken off earlier to prevent that from happening.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
I imagine it's the same reason I feel bad for the little kid who doesn't have a clue what he's doing on the pitch but is trying his hardest. Fellaini's a bit like that.
He's played well. Plenty don't want to see it that way, but he's played well.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Played well enough to win, Hernandez and RVP are responsible for not doing their jobs imo.

Also, Smalling is a liability at right back. Play him in a position where he doesn't have to pass the ball, he's a one-man possession losing machine.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
feck is all I have to say, well that and this game was there for the taking, heck it was even neatly gift wrapped for us. What is with us and missing fecking penalties.

Gave some points away today.

Ainu

What a fecking rubbish football evening. I've been struggling for streams all game long. What's most depressing about that is that when I actually got to see a bit of the game, it was even worse than watching the buffering icon.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He has done 3-4 times in his short career with us and he hasn't learned a damned thing. I disliked Ronaldo because of it, I dislike Torres because of it, Drogba, Pires et al. Great sides shouldn't have to resort to diving to get a penalty against a side that is bottom with no points. If they have to, then it is shameful.
Like I said, hating Young for his diving is one thing and one very understandable thing as I feel the same. To be happy that RVP missed the penalty resulting of it is another, we're not in any position to act like we're on high horse. We need the pts, I'm not saying I'd have been ecstatic if he scored, probably a calm happiness.

Bojan11

feck is all I have to say, well that and this game was there for the taking, heck it was even neatly gift wrapped for us. What is with us and missing fecking penalties.

Gave some points away today.
Yup.

I don't see us winning at Leverkusen playing like that. So we'd take it to the last game.

Sociedad have to be one of the worst teams in the tournament.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
We need to forget about championships etc, rip this team apart over the next few transfer windows and slowly rebuild it with players of the necessary quality and mentality to play for Manchester United.

Keenst

Awful game, should have won. Time to forget about this and move on to Arsenal. You'd have to be crazy to watch the highlights of that.

Hellboy

Shit didn't know we go to leverkusen next. If we lose, we'll be under huge pressure for our last game. Really should have wrapped this up today :(

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
People are raving because Moyes put Kagawa in the 10 role... but think of this..

He brought on Ashley fecking Young, and left our red card waiting to happen on the field....

Status
Not open for further replies.