Records set under ETH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skills

Snitch
Always good to keep track of these. Just a bit of fun

Brighton's first ever win at Old Trafford

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
:lol:

Got to laugh

little.triangles

All negatives, no positives? How about this one:

Ending Arsenal's invincible run of August 2022.

U.N.C.L.E

There’s records set daily here regarding whining from the “we-want-instant-success” fans.

Some of us lived through relegation in the 70s. The last 20-30 years have been a blessing.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
There’s records set daily here regarding whining from the “we-want-instant-success” fans.

Some of us lived through relegation in the 70s. The last 20-30 years have been a blessing.
Exactly. We were always a cup team until then.

Too many entitled folks here -- it's a shame because they can't enjoy the little successes along the way.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer

It is like they almost forgot how bad we werennot just in the past 10 months but 10 years

SAFMUTD

Damn you're old

Lentwood

Exactly. We were always a cup team until then.

Too many entitled folks here -- it's a shame because they can't enjoy the little successes along the way.
It's because football has become more about Internet "banter", hysterical fan channels, arguing in the comments and winding-up opposition fans than, you know...actually enjoying watching a game

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
It's because football has become more about Internet "banter", hysterical fan channels, arguing in the comments and winding-up opposition fans than, you know...actually enjoying watching a game
So true. Plus they lack a sense of perspective.

Tigersam

Supports
Arsenal
First English team to lose in Europe in the reign of King Charles III ?

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Biggest ever pl defeat and worst since 1931

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I wonder what the club record is. Soton, Fulham, Brentford, Everton and more Europa still to come, so could go on longer.

Chief123

Is this thread just for records to bash him or are we allowed to post positive records?

Surprised the fact he’s the best manager in Utds history in his first 50 games didn’t get posted. 70% win record in that start too.

The Irish Connection

Is this thread just for records to bash him or are we allowed to post positive records?

Surprised the fact he’s the best manager in Utds history in his first 50 games didn’t get posted. 70% win record in that start too.
If only the Glazers would feck off and we could back him properly.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Are you ok? Not like you to be so negative about our current manager? Really looking forward to you posting the stat about us having best xG in the league!
I’m sticking to the topic. Are you ok? Rambling on about xG in a thread about records set.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I did think it was the worst start I’d personally ever seen from us, impressive!
I remember a home game in the CL during the 12/13 season. I think it was Braga. We went down 2-0 pretty early on and came back to win 3-2 like today. I think Chicharito scored the winner from a Cleverley cross.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
How many home games undefeated now?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Fastest two goals conceded at home since 1946.
Was wondering when we lost went two down so quickly. Despite our many home losses in recent years, couldn’t remember a start like that. You couldn’t even get angry, as it was so ridiculously soon.

The Irish Connection

Honestly, we've spent £400m... We just spend money very poorly.
I agree to an extent. Mount and Antony were double what they’re worth.
But I’d argue that although 400m sounds like a lot, in the transfer market of the last 5 years or so, it’s not much, considering what was needed.
For example, this summer transfer window, the club briefed that we liked Caicedo and Kane, but clearly the funds weren’t there and the Glazers don’t give a shite because they’re trying to get a billion each or more from the club sale.
Murtough was left with a tight budget and FFP to contend with.
But I agree funds could have been used better, and maybe ten Hag shouldn’t have been given free reign on signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.