Records set under ETH

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
After the negative records which were set by previous managers, I thought the new manager could not possibly break even more negative records.
How wrong was I.

InfiniteBoredom

Statistically with all these records broken, he has to be the worst manager in the last 50 years?
I think he still has the highest wr out of all our managers.

There’s something deeply wrong with this club though, when we are bad, we are rotten. Esprit de corps nonexistent in moments of hardship.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I think he still has the highest wr out of all our managers.

There’s something deeply wrong with this club though, when we are bad, we are rotten. Esprit de corps nonexistent in moments of hardship.
We need to get a modern manager blessed with vibes!

frostbite

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67812424

West Ham 2-0 Manchester United: ‘Big problems’ for visitors after worst start since 1930

Manchester United's dismal season continues as their loss to West Ham - a 13th in all competitions - marks their worst start to a season since 1930.

thisisnottaken1

As I said in the post-match thread, I wasn’t even fecking born either.

It’s also their first ever home win against us in the premier league.

I genuinely don’t think we’ll be able to do the double over any team this season.

thedvil

As I said in the post-match thread, I wasn’t even fecking born either.

It’s also their first ever home win against us in the premier league.

I genuinely don’t think we’ll be able to do the double over any team this season.
This thread is the proof of our rapid decline, we dont make records anymore for the right reasons, the question is do we continue like this for years and years like we have been or is their hope of a bright future, i think we all obviously want to hope things can change as i do but i think i would rather be a mid table team that was scrappy and fighting hard every game then a failing giant that is ridiculed and laughed at by everyone, its sobering to be in this situation as a fan and its hard to stomach when we have literally nothing to cheer for but i cannot walk away and never will, the good times we have had will always be the holy grail of times as a United supporter that many opposition supporters will never have in their lifetime.

So i guess you have to accept the bad when you have had so much good.

Winrar

When was the last time we finished a league season with negative GD? Because that's looking pretty likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.