RedCafe FC Story Thread - The Story Must Go On

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Wow what has happened to me I seem to have fallen off a cliff. Playing that badly I get subbed off pretty much every single game I do start.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Thanks for the updates and your hard work, Greg! :)

We're looking quite good so far. Our defence has been really solid this season, which leaves us in good stead for next season in the Premier League.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Pretty sure I'm the most inconsistent player in the whole squad though my European record is pretty good.

As a team we're looking great though. I think we'll win the Europa and FA Cup.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Cheers for the update Greg.

hbgreg

FYI, I'm playing with tactics I made myself. I'll try to change them every year to keep things a bit fun for me, but you can thank your manager for these wins.

Rake

Nice one Greg! We are owning and Chuck is progressing nicely. Fenerbahce will remember us :D

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
FYI, I'm playing with tactics I made myself. I'll try to change them every year to keep things a bit fun for me, but you can thank your manager for these wins.
To be honest, I didn't notice a difference in results between the previous and current tactics, which is a good thing in this case. :D

hbgreg

Back from vacation, update tomorrow. Should be in the PL soon.

hbgreg

Sorry for the stop start with this, I have been incredibly busy with a few things but we will be moving forward.