Gaming RedCafe FIFA 11 PS3 League

Eriku

You nutter, I sent you a message on the PSN just after you logged on.

Well up for it, lemme just finish my current one which is just about to start... unless your immediately fecking orff again ;)

edit: actually I'm up for it now... tried my hand at online Virtual Pro, but some cnut thought it'd be fun to have identical colours... for the life of me I don't know what the point is to certain people.

Did you mean it to be competitive or not, mate? Straight answer.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
You nutter, I sent you a message on the PSN just after you logged on.

Well up for it, lemme just finish my current one which is just about to start... unless your immediately fecking orff again ;)

edit: actually I'm up for it now... tried my hand at online Virtual Pro, but some cnut thought it'd be fun to have identical colours... for the life of me I don't know what the point is to certain people.

Did you mean it to be competitive or not, mate? Straight answer.
competitive so...

ill be on in ten mins I have to give me mrs a lift into the town....wont be long, ill psn you when i get back

ok mate?

Eriku

No doubt they shook you, BR... I couldn't believe that I'd taken such good advantage of my early chances either... Cardozo's a beast. Based on your second half performance I'd've taken a draw, but I'd have to screw up badly to lose a 3-0 advantage in one half.

I'm in dire need of points, so I'm not too sympathetic ;P

edit: sound, McGrathispan.

McGrathsipan

we will call that 0-0 ok mate,

you should have scored in that game, but I nearly nicked it in the end with that one on one i should have netted...

good game ...cheers

United Fan 101

Holds a Ph.D. in Football
we will call that 0-0 ok mate,

you should have scored in that game, but I nearly nicked it in the end with that one on one i should have netted...

good game ...cheers
I just scored in stoppage time ... but I'm pretty sure that might have been the lag, when it sets in and the online gamers are in two different games? So fair is fair - rematch? I mean I did score on my game, but again I think you'll confirm you didn't have it because of the lag, so rematch is pretty fair.

McGrathsipan

I just scored in stoppage time ... but I'm pretty sure that might have been the lag, when it sets in and the online gamers are in two different games? So fair is fair - rematch? I mean I did score on my game, but again I think you'll confirm you didn't have it because of the lag, so rematch is pretty fair.
eh...on my one the final whistle blew and it froze when the players where walking off???

a rematch after 90 mins of a game isnt called for, i say the result should stand.
I need the point...:(

and anyway i think the league will be scrapped....so ill play you anytime anyway

Eriku

eh...on my one the final whistle blew and it froze when the players where walking off???

a rematch after 90 mins of a game isnt called for, i say the result should stand.

and anyway i think the league will be scrapped....so ill play you anytime anyway
Ssssssh! Not on the eve of my best game in the league yet... :(

Eriku

why who are you playing tomorrow......oh wait.....:nervous:
I rather meant the one I managed to squeeze in tonight.

But yeah, possibly maybe tomorrow... Waiting on news on my little brother who was admitted to the hospital tonight... Might not be keen on a game this weekend. It all depends on how this pans out.

United Fan 101

See that's what I mean, FIFA lags and the games split up into two seperate ones. I scored on mine, it finished level on yours - I personally think a re match is in order, considering lag started in the 83rd minute leaving 10 full minutes to score (3 mins stoppage time). I finished on the attack and I fancied myself to take it.

I think that's fair, maybe Sarni can direct us as to which way to do it?

McGrathsipan

I rather meant the one I managed to squeeze in tonight.

But yeah, possibly maybe tomorrow... Waiting on news on my little brother who was admitted to the hospital tonight... Might not be keen on a game this weekend. It all depends on how this pans out.
Never mind the game. Hope your bro is ok.

McGrathsipan

See that's what I mean, FIFA lags and the games split up into two seperate ones. I scored on mine, it finished level on yours - I personally think a re match is in order, considering lag started in the 83rd minute leaving 10 full minutes to score (3 mins stoppage time). I finished on the attack and I fancied myself to take it.

I think that's fair, maybe Sarni can direct us as to which way to do it?
Yeah but you scored when I wasnt in control.
83 mins completed at 0-0 is as good as a complete game??

What say you Sarni?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
You can play a rematch, 4 minutes a half, but only first half goals will count, although I don't think we are going to continue this competition anyway as too many people haven't responded to this thread yet, a new league is the only solution I feel and I will take care of that on Saturday/Sunday, with a full new schedule and participants.

McGrathsipan

You can play a rematch, 4 minutes a half, but only first half goals will count, although I don't think we are going to continue this competition anyway as too many people haven't responded to this thread yet, a new league is the only solution I feel and I will take care of that on Saturday/Sunday, with a full new schedule and participants.
right so...we will call it a draw and leave it as a friendly.

When the new league is set up we can play the 2 competitive games eh 101?

United Fan 101

right so...we will call it a draw and leave it as a friendly.

When the new league is set up we can play the 2 competitive games eh 101?
Yes, that one was a friendly draw and now we play the new 4 minute halves one with only first half goals counting.

And yes, we will play again when the new one starts up.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
We need a new thread, I feel, cause no one cares about this one anymore it seems.