Gaming RedCafe FIFA 11 PS3 League

Not sure whether our games were counting

Lille (Xander45) 2-2 (EdWeatherall) Santos
Hoffenheim (Xander45) 1-1 (EdWeatherall) Dortmund

I scored pretty late in both to salvage draws, undeserved draws at that, we had similar numbers of shots on target, but he created a lot more opportunities

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Not international, but I'm bored out of my mind so I'll play a friendly if you want.

You already have me I think, joe_thered.

MTF

Who's disappeared in the International League?

BillyBlaggs
Sarni
Arruda
Heffo
Cina
Eriku
Arthuka
Snow
Vuc
McGrathispan

Is what I reckon, might be wrong though.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Who's disappeared in the International League?

BillyBlaggs
Sarni
Arruda
Heffo
Cina
Eriku
Arthuka
Snow
Vuc
McGrathispan

Is what I reckon, might be wrong though.
I am still here, ready to play anytime from Monday on. It will be hard to carry it on, I reckon everyone should declare themselves before 10th of June for instance and we will restart it then.

MTF

I am still here, ready to play anytime from Monday on. It will be hard to carry it on, I reckon everyone should declare themselves before 10th of June for instance and we will restart it then.
Restart? Oh no!.... :devil:

Yeah, I guess its probably best. Its been great fun playing these matches, regardless of wins and losses.

Sarni

Restart? Oh no!.... :devil:

Yeah, I guess its probably best. Its been great fun playing these matches, regardless of wins and losses.
Nah, I meant restart like carry on with previous results. Results against people who pull out will simply be void because there is no other way to solve it.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I'm here aswell and I'm available after 8pm tonight.

Anyone that wants add me. VonBoobyreturns.

Also Is it possible to get a sticky link showing usernames that match cafe id's because I've that many connections I cant remember who's who in the zoo!

I'm still up for it, maybe someone (not me) could mail everyone who signed up and see if they want to still play, and if not, perhaps merge the two leagues and start again

TheGame

I'm still up for it, maybe someone (not me) could mail everyone who signed up and see if they want to still play, and if not, perhaps merge the two leagues and start again
I agree I think we need a consensus of who wants to continue and everyone who replys we can then readjust the leagues or put everyone into one if the numbers are low.

vuc

First Team Serb
I will try and get back on this this week. I need to see if I can log back in to the EA servers, because it seems my ID was fried and I don't want to dish out for it again.

Sarni

It seems like there will be enough people to carry on playing, I think we should just merge both leagues and start over in 7 days, with similar rules. It lost the momentum during the blackout, it's difficult to keep it going now as some people lost interest but we should easily have between 16 and 22 people to create one league. I also think to prevent a new league from losing the pace we should only play each other once, less games, more chance of it going through.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
I'll play you McGrath. I think you've already got my PSN - joe_thered

It'll be better to merge the leagues Sarni. This was going fine until the hacking, which is a shame. Once a few games get going I'm sure others will re-join.

Eriku

What's going on then? Are we still going according to previous tables?

I'm ill and as such won't be making any special changes to my plans today/tonight, so anybody who wants to take me on, I'm ready.

Eriku

This just for fun or as a counting match? I need to wrap up a case in LA Noir first, be there to bother you shortly.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Great match mate your some player. You deserved a win. 1-1 is a great result fir me! 2 lovely goals in the game.

Just call me last gasp McGrath
Good match mate. I was pretty proud of my goal, I try it so often and it rarely comes off :lol:

Nice goal as well, killer cross at the backpost! You defended well throughout and coulda stole it

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Good match mate. I was pretty proud of my goal, I try it so often and it rarely comes off :lol:

Nice goal as well, killer cross at the backpost! You defended well throughout and coulda stole it
We will play again. I'm heading out for a beer with me best man , me stag is this weekend!

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I'm on now lads if anyone wants a match, friendly or otherwise. BPK27