RedCafe Malicious Advert?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Bumping this as I've made some changes which hopefully have hopefully eliminated the majority of these ads.

Anybody comes across any dodgy ads the last few days?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Got directed to the App Store. An app called Lovoo. Using my iPhone.

Ole'sbodyguard

Just thought I would let you know, got the following message logging into the Caf now.

Chrome pops up with a warning that the Caf has malware inserted from fouzhugg.com and using the caf is likely to infect computer.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Just thought I would let you know, got the following message logging into the Caf now.

Chrome pops up with a warning that the Caf has malware inserted from fouzhugg.com and using the caf is likely to infect computer.
Were you looking at a specific thread? Sounds like somebody embedding an image or video from that site.

Ole'sbodyguard

Were you looking at a specific thread? Sounds like somebody embedding an image or video from that site.
Honestly can't remember. It has not happened again since I posted that so may well be the case. I have only looked at United and Football forum.

Woodzy

The caf just forwarded me to Monkey King.com. Not even a popup, just a straight redirect.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Not sure if this is the same issue but I just tried opening the 'Froch v Groves 2' thread on my iPad mini and was forwarded to another website which lead to it opening the App Store. Closed the App Store before it could load but the webpage in Safari showed this address: 'http://c.mobpartner.mobi/?s=1161767'

This has happened a few times on the iPad.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Not sure if this is the same issue but I just tried opening the 'Froch v Groves 2' thread on my iPad mini and was forwarded to another website which lead to it opening the App Store. Closed the App Store before it could load but the webpage in Safari showed this address: 'http://c.mobpartner.mobi/?s=1161767'

This has happened a few times on the iPad.
Yep, has happened to me several times also on entering the site.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Went on entertainment forum on my android phone using chrome and some popup came up for activeplayer.us telling me to update my video player and redirecting me to their website.

Got another one a few days ago in a different section but forgot what one.