Redcafe Snooker

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Just tuned in expecting the game to be over and seen the comeback. Looking like a great match now. Trump is shaken.

predator

Youth NITK
Great comeback from Williams. Woulent be surprised to see him win the match now. This is Ronnie's year to finally match Hendry, he looks up for it.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Great comeback from Williams. Woulent be surprised to see him win the match now. This is Ronnie's year to finally match Hendry, he looks up for it.
Hopefully Williams wins it all, I like O’Sullivan too mind. Never been able to like Higgins since his blatant match fixing videos

predator

Youth NITK
Hopefully Williams wins it all, I like O’Sullivan too mind. Never been able to like Higgins since his blatant match fixing videos
To be honest I don't really like Ronnie. He's so arrogant. Hated the way he spoke to Leo Scullion and in general i think hes a prick. Not a fan of Higgins assell for the reasons you mentioned. I love Williams and Trump.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
To be honest I don't really like Ronnie. He's so arrogant. Hated the way he spoke to Leo Scullion and in general i think hes a prick. Not a fan of Higgins assell for the reasons you mentioned. I love Williams and Trump.
I’m Welsh so Williams is obvious favourite of mine, not too far from me either.
I just like o Sullivan for his ability more than personality, just natural class player

predator

Youth NITK
I’m Welsh so Williams is obvious favourite of mine, not too far from me either.
I just like o Sullivan for his ability more than personality, just natural class player
I'm English but when it comes to snooker I just support the most humble and down to earth player. Mark Williams is the only player I follow on twitter despite not even using it that much. I respect Ronnie so much but I personally think he believes he is bigger than the sport and pretends he doesn't care, mostly when he isn't doing too well.

I find it tedious how the pundits wank him off to please the average viewer when there are 30 + professional players who love the game and don't feel the need to lie.

Fair enough he has brought alot of viewers and controversy to the sport but I will always watch snooker whether he is competing or not.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
What a performance by Ronnie, I think Higgins is lucky to have won 9 because it’s not been close at all

Ainu

Honestly, I think that's pretty much as good as I've ever seen him play at the worlds. Which is just ridiculous.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Nobody’s beating Ronnie even with probably the greatest semi final line up we’ve ever seen. Ronnie’s still the best by a country mile. Greatest player ever.