Redcafe Snooker

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Gilbert has to be disappointed he only goes in to tomorrow's session 2 frames ahead.

Higgins can't be as bad tomorrow as he was for large parts of today

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
It takes an incredible amount of mental stamina to last such a long game. Gilbert was there for the first time ever, against a match player in Higgins and he just ran out of steam. There were signs last night and Higgins’ experience got him through. Fancy him to grind a win against Trump in the final

Parma Dewol

That was some semi-final, all credit to Higgins and Gilbert, fantastic contest and you could see how much it meant to both players after the game. Gilbert will be gutted to have gotten so close to the final, but he should be proud of what he's achieved at this tournament. Great match to watch.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Is it possible for both players to lose the final?

Stookie

Nurse bell end
The camera work is really starting to piss me off. Every shot now it pans in, i just want to watch it from the normal angle.

RedChip

Is it possible for both players to lose the final?
First final they played, I rooted for Trump ever so slightly. This time I am rooting for Higgins.

I would rather neither won, though. Higgins with the tongue thing reminds of a Cobra eyeing up some prey. But Trump strutting about is even more off putting.

Ainu

Why the Trump hate? I don’t particularly want him to win but has he a history of being cnutish?
I suspect for most people it's that "naughty snooker" nonsense from all those years ago (around 2011 I guess). He had that arrogance about him. But that was then and this is now, he seems a more mature player.

Ainu

I haven't been able to watch much of the final so far, but it sounds like Trump is in the sort of form that won him the Masters against Ronnie earlier this year. He was unstoppable in that match. He has that in him.

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
Higgins needs a 6-2 in the afternoon session to make the evening one worth watching. Trump has won 7 in a row so to turn it around is going to be a big ask.

Be surprised if gets to the evening session tbh.

RedChip

Doesn't seem like much of a match any more. I will watch the evening session if Higgins can hang on that long.

Parma Dewol

It's a shame it has turned out to be so one-sided after yesterday's evening session, but all credit to Judd Trump, he was in unbelievable form. We know he can pull off amazing shots, and he did so plenty of times, but his safety play and cue-ball control was also exceptional. He looked unstoppable.

Hard to see any way back, but if there's one player who might just make it interesting, it's John Higgins. Hoping he wins the first couple of frames this afternoon to make a match of it, but it's a big ask.

Ainu

A split mini-session means Trump leads 14-7 now. It would be a major shock if he doesn't win it from here, especially as he's playing so well.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
He's won the first frame of the last session pretty quickly.
He's only one more to get to be world champion.

Brilliant.
Stunning

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
He’ll never be my favourite player but any of the greats at the top of their game might have lost to Trump’s performance in this final.