Redcafe Snooker

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I'd get so wound up if I was a snooker player.

Selby, in missing a plant, inexplicably decides to twat it and sends the reds to the four winds. Ronnie then gets a kick on his first shot and Selby's in to clean up.

Must feel like the universe in conspiring against you at times.

ChrisNelson

Very rare to see Ronnie play this badly, he can’t pot a thing at the moment, some terrible shots.

Selby must think he’s got a great chance of getting to 15-9 and finishing the job tonight.

ChrisNelson

They were showing some of Robertson's run to the 2010 title in the break. Has anyone ever had an easier ride in the history of the tournament?

1) Fergal O'Brien
2) Martin Gould
QF) Steve Davis (20 years past his sell by date)
SF) Ali Carter
F) Graeme Dott
I wouldn’t class it as easy.

Very often players will have an easy start, all it takes is a fellow seed going out, you can then take advantage of the qualifier who beat them.

But Carter played in 2 World Finals and got to number 2 in the world.

Dott is a former Champion.

Looking at where they are now it’s generous but at the time it was far from easy.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Somehow Ronnie is still in this match , I don't think that he can play any worse so it's going to be real close this evening

Ainu

Not able to watch this match but looking at the scores and reading the comments, you'd think it would be very difficult for Ronnie to turn this around. It always feels like once Selby gets into Ronnie's head, it's pretty much game over. Does Ronnie have the temperament to come back from that? The answer usually seems to be no, at least against Selby. Though getting back to 13-11 from 13-9 just now is at least getting back in the right direction.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I think McGill is evidence of the 10,000 hours theory. He’s apparently become an expert at a game he has no real talent for.

ChrisNelson

Probably the least exciting final frame match in snooker history!

I want Wilson to win but who knows....

Wilt

Who‘s the tit commenting with Hendry .....all he does is state the obvious