Redcafe Snooker

Wilt

Parrot made a good point that first session was over very quickly leaving the crowd longer time to get pissed

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Carter’s head is going, an on form Ronnie smells blood and nicks the next 3 frames in 40 mins

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Steve Davis making a load in the studio too, kinda worrying when he said earlier he didn't remember a lot of his matches.
Sure I’ve heard Davis say that before. It was a whirlwind of alcohol, cocaine, heroin and hookers so it’s no great surprise.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
The main reason I want Ronnie to win is because of how much every success he has boils Shaun Murphy’s piss a little more. And that’s what matters when all is said and done

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Carter’s face like a slapped ass just wants out of there. Fair enough

MemphisDepay

Supports
Rangers and Celtic
One of the worst crowds I’ve seen at snooker quite frankly. Think some of them would genuinely let Ronnie shag their wives while cheering him on.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Ronnie rubbing it in a bit with some passive aggressive comments about Carter, I love him but he does let himself down.

the_cliff

Ronnie rubbing it in a bit with some passive aggressive comments about Carter, I love him but he does let himself down.
He's always been like that. Only seen Ronnie really respect Ding and Judd.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
I don't think it was like that, he was correct in what he said. That Carter played better in the morning and didn't play as well in the evening and let him off the hook a few times.

I think it was the usual Ronnie doing the downplaying of it all, rather than any kind of dig.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I love his Eurosport interviews where Jimmy who loves him is just sitting there knowing that every word that guy is saying is just full of shit and he doesn’t actually believe it