Reddit ITKs

gulli_G

Actually just went through his post history 7 days ago said he's going dubai, and today I think he came back, could just be a coincidence.

gulli_G

Gulli man, I thought we were all having a laugh, you don’t actually believe all this do you?
Not really, been stung too many times with the Schneider, Thiago, Vidal sagas etc. Missed some. Of the muppeting from those days, I still hope we do sign Bruno as he is class.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Not really, been stung too many times with the Schneider, Thiago, Vidal sagas etc. Missed some. Of the muppeting from those days, I still hope we do sign Bruno as he is class.
It definitely feels crap not having a big signing to get obsessed about!

gulli_G

It definitely feels crap not having a big signing to get obsessed about!
IMO even though Pogba wants out, unless we get a new poster boy like Deligt, we will lose out in the marketing stakes, that's why we should not accept anything less than £160m for him, we made a big mistake letting Ronnie go so cheap.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
IMO even though Pogba wants out, unless we get a new poster boy like Deligt, we will lose out in the marketing stakes, that's why we should not accept anything less than £160m for him, we made a big mistake letting Ronnie go so cheap.
That's just not true.
The record was 56m from that same year with Kaka.

So 80million was an incredible fee.

Just because he did amazingly after, or the likes of Maguire are now going to be 80m doesn't change the truth at the time.

Tiber

I used to wonder why the trolls bother making up these lies. Then I saw you guys, on a different website, reading every word

Sterling Archer

I used to wonder why the trolls bother making up these lies. Then I saw you guys, on a different website, reading every word
It's more funny to me that there is so much criticism of the ITKs and Muppets. Thing is, this kind of thing - rumor mills and gossip pages - have been around for ages and are so so popular. There's nothing new about it. People reading them aren't stupid. It's just entertainment.

TL: DR
Get off yer high horsey

Zoo

I don't know I was hope someone can figure it out, last time he posted pics of an audio and later one of in Carrington car park, he might be a driver or knows someone who does regular work for united.
It means nothing, he just went on holiday to Dubai.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's more funny to me that there is so much criticism of the ITKs and Muppets. Thing is, this kind of thing - rumor mills and gossip pages - have been around for ages and are so so popular. There's nothing new about it. People reading them aren't stupid. It's just entertainment.

Get off yer high horsey
Remember the days on Teletext you could ring a number for the wild rumours!

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder

Get off yer high horsey
These things can’t be stupid because they’re popular and been around for ages!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So has spoofex been banned or deleted?
Nope, it's worse. He's now got his own page where his followers lap up every ounce of BS he spouts.

He's somehow turned into a transfer genius according to some.

Nick7

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

In fairness, this whole thing has brightened up my summer. Absolute weapons on that sub.

Nick7

Plus how he chased off the only actual ITK. Genius.
He had a running tally of stuff he got "right". The only stuff he got right was incredibly obvious stuff that even I could say would happen :lol:

People were eating it up left, right, and centre.

mu4c_20le

The entire moderating team needs to be purged. They keep saying it's 'just a bit of fun', but they have used and exploited their gaining popularity to destroy and absorb other subs and making themselves the biggest over a bunch of lies. And they're still sticking up for him. It's embarrassing.

Snafu17

I like how everyone is completely surprised how it ended up badly. Yes what a incredibly surprising development, who could've predicted that acting like an idiot on the internet and spouting bullshit about something people get emotionally invested in would end up in abuse. It truly is a mystery.