Reddit ITKs

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
There's people in that thread who still believe what Spoofex was saying :lol: I think he was chatting rubbish the entire window but if he ended up getting doxxed like the other ITK then that's way too far.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How are we going to find out about deals that are definitely not being arranged now?

Irrational.

Good. The guy was a fraud trying to win points on the Internet. So many people bought into his bullshit too including their moderating team. That random psychopath exposed him for what he is.

ArjenIsM3

Woah, wait he did that? What exactly happened?
Can't remember the details but what it comes down to is he called out the real ITK on something and of course the whole subreddit sided with Spoofex and collectively they gave the guy so much shite that he left Reddit :lol:

Cliche Guevara

It remains an incredible insight. People complaining at folk harassing Spoofex and saying they’re taking things too seriously.

And this from people who see Reddit points as some kind of currency, about someone giving daily transfer updates and then rating himself.

Meanwhile very little mention of the actual pathetic liar, and his own contribution to his downfall.

Nick7

Woah, wait he did that? What exactly happened?
Xisimon called out all the ITK's that were saying we signed De Ligt. Called it bollocks. Everyone turned on him in defence of Spoofex, the mods banned ITK's for approximately a day before spoofex was back on one.

Based Adnan

So fecking funny how people still support the bullshit merchant Spoofex in that reddit thread.

GazTheLegend

Spoofex was a Walter Mitty power fantastist loser that turned reddevils into a joke.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. His disciples didn’t see him for what he was but I’m glad to see many at redcafe have no time for it.

Couldn’t keep his fantasy going anymore I bet, too much work.

Bwuk

I believe that Simon, but he isn’t actually committing to anything in what’s he’s said.

$inner_88

Xisimon seems to have some contact in the marketing dept. Not sure they would be fed info on potential transfers though. I would have thought it would be all on signings that were almost over the line.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I believe that Simon, but he isn’t actually committing to anything in what’s he’s said.
Ironically, he's committing to not committing, however, at least he is making it clear that he isn't a typical 'ITK'.

I doubt he will come out with anything groundbreaking, but more so just to confirm if we are indeed in discussions with certain players. This can be useful as it allows us to filter out the rubbish transfer rumours.

Last edited:

Suv666

Would not take xsimon as gospel but he clearly has a legit source

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He’s not really an ITK then is he? There’s interest in X but nothing set in stone. This is pretty mundane.
Well as we know all deals get worked on, nothing is every set in stone until the deal is agreed.

He's saying the deals aren't done yet but are being worked on - that's fair enough. He's not claiming "im the first one reporting it look how great I am" like the rest.

If/when he reports it's done, we will know.

Brophs

The One and Only
Would not take xsimon as gospel but he clearly has a legit source
I would think it's far more likely that, at best, he either works in a newsroom or knows someone who does. Being able to pre-empt announcements usually comes as a result of the media having gotten a heads up.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Simon guy the sole reddit poster who also has a pass on the twitter forum (because he's very credible)?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Simon guy the sole reddit poster who also has a pass on the twitter forum (because he's very credible)?
I'm not sure what you mean by a pass, but he was the guy that said we would announce Daniel James at 3pm ( and it did happen )

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'm not sure what you mean by a pass, but he was the guy that said we would announce Daniel James at 3pm ( and it did happen )
Yeah, as in he's the only one from the reddit group that is actually respected as someone with a source to the news.

Nick7

AWB too. He was a day early with that though.

I suppose everyone connected to United was a day early as well, like Simon Stone and Simon Peach.

Cliche Guevara

Then people will start engaging with him on Twitter. Then he won’t be able to resist the pull of being an ITK. Then people will beg him to return to Reddit. Then ‘due to popular demand’ he’ll return to Reddit. Then the Mods will insist he becomes a Mod again.

I give it three weeks max.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Then people will start engaging with him on Twitter. Then he won’t be able to resist the pull of being an ITK. Then people will beg him to return to Reddit. Then ‘due to popular demand’ he’ll return to Reddit. Then the Mods will insist he becomes a Mod again.

I give it three weeks max.
"I said I wouldn't give updates, but I will give this one BIG one..."

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
He retired from posting updates about 5 times to only return hours later every single time, even ending up with his own subreddit. Guy is an absolute weapon and will already be onto another account posting absolute shite.

gulli_G

Looks like Deligt is definitely going Juve, the remaining fakers will get exposed. Only decent ITK's are xsimon and OleSolskjaerSZN and they are not even on the reddit, but on twitter. Rather have a Maguire who sees us as 'The destination' than a De Ligt who see us like a stepping stone, much like Pogba has done.

Snafu17

So they now banned ITK's. :lol:

An incredible sequence of utterly ridiculous and completely puzzling moderating decisions comes to an end.

Woodzy

So they now banned ITK's. :lol:

An incredible sequence of utterly ridiculous and completely puzzling moderating decisions comes to an end.
Weren’t like half the ITK’s moderators themselves? Either way, hilarious and a good bit of fun.

Rightly banned though, there was a reason this forum banned them way back, people just get way too worked up by it.