Reddit ITKs

red4ever 79

Firstly, I want to say that i am not an ITK, so please dont shoot me if I am wrong about stuff. I have it on good authority from a friend of mine, who has a friend, who has a second cousin working in the gift shop at Old Trafford. It is rumoured that AWB was seen there yesterday buying some shin pads and he said to the guy in the gift shop that he is signing for us. Again please take this with a pinch of salt.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
The good old January pre-season in the middle of the season
it's just amazing isn't it, he asks about preseason tour and his source very specifically says 'not tour, but preseason training' and explain what he will do in preseason training.

ehsanul

Bestower of favours
Firstly, I want to say that i am not an ITK, so please dont shoot me if I am wrong about stuff. I have it on good authority from a friend of mine, who has a friend, who has a second cousin working in the gift shop at Old Trafford. It is rumoured that AWB was seen there yesterday buying some shin pads and he said to the guy in the gift shop that he is signing for us. Again please take this with a pinch of salt.

Thats pretty lame.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
For what it’s worth I believe you.
God speed my friend.

AkaAkuma

I can corroborate this; my sisters best friends brother is dating a guy who works with the guy who sold awb the shin pads. Apparently she said, that her friend said that he'd told her that the bloke had told him that his mate had spoken to awb. Have it on good authority.

Art Vandelay

The fact that you said you're not an ITK has me convinced that you're telling the truth.

I like that Spoofex got himself a seperate sim card to carry on ITK conversations with himself.

diarm

I have this suspicion that as the simmer transfer window closes, DBCooper is going to come out and announce that he was Spoofex all along in an ultimate feck you to the Reddit crowd.

I for one will be applauding loudly.

Sterling Archer

I have this suspicion that as the simmer transfer window closes, DBCooper is going to come out and announce that he was Spoofex all along in an ultimate feck you to the Reddit crowd.

That would be inception.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I want all updates posted here regardless if they’re bullshit or not. I’m hungry for rumours.

Sterling Archer

I want all updates posted here regardless if they’re bullshit or not. I’m hungry for rumours.
Guy that works for PES game says De Ligt is going to United. They're aware of this due to United being a licensed team this year.

Kermit the Frog says De Ligt is coming to United.

A Saudi Zookeeper had Bruno as a guest and now affirms he will be joining us through Instagram likes.

#Glazersout

Snafu17

But the updates are not rumours, they're fiction.

It's like watching Star Wars to get clued in about the latest developments in astrophysics.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's getting hard to sort the proper BS ITK merchants from you redcafe BS merchants.

Can we stick to the "proper" BS merchants please?

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Driving home from Preston yesterday and somebody in a white range rover had the number plated C3LSO - I can't remember the exact plated, but it definitely said Celso... Even though it was a woman with blonde hair driving it, it must mean he's currently in England

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
But the updates are not rumours, they're fiction.

It's like watching Star Wars to get clued in about the latest developments in astrophysics.
You mean we're not going to be dueling with light sabers in 5 years???????

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Yesterday I saw someone driving around in Manchester with the number plate D3L1GT
It was a fat guy though so I don’t think it was MDL

kirk buttercup

Maybe my age is catching up with me but has any of this got any substance? Or just complete horseshite? Anyway I'm off to watch countdown I recorded earlier

Tarrou

Maybe my age is catching up with me but has any of this got any substance? Or just complete horseshite? Anyway I'm off to watch countdown I recorded earlier
One lad seems to know some stuff

The others are kids trolling us for their summer school project or something

Stevondo8

No nonsense from spoofex today? Need you guys to keep me up to date! De Ligt is still coming right? RIGHT?!

OleGunnar20

I can feel a netflix original in the air

Cliche Guevara

Saw a guy driving through Chorlton-cum-Hardy today with the number plate

G10v4nn1 V4n Br0nkh0r5t

Looked a foreign football type.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Driving home from Preston yesterday and somebody in a white range rover had the number plated C3LSO - I can't remember the exact plated, but it definitely said Celso... Even though it was a woman with blonde hair driving it, it must mean he's currently in England
Just to point out... I actually did see the C3LSO number plate :lol:
I just did a veichle check on it and it comes up as a grey merc, so could have been one of them rather than the range. It was that type of car anyway