Film RedLetterMedia

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
This thread is for all videos (or other things) from RedLetterMedia.

Half in the Bag, Best of the Worst, Plinkett reviews, re:Views and other wonderful things from Mike, Jay, Rich and others.

I know there are at least two fans on cafe (high five @berbatrick ), and surely that's enough for a thread.

Enjoy The Warriors re:View, brand new, and with Macaulay Culkin as a guest re:Viewer.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
@Sweet Square

The Plinkett stuff on the prequels is great, but this is probably the most re-watchable video
(Watch out for the annoying Rich Evans laugh which starts to get tolerable after hours of watching)

Chairman Steve

I’ve followed RLM as far back as 2010 I think, when I first stumbled upon the Plinkett Phantom Menace review when someone posted it in a Star Wars thread of a forum I used to frequent.

Think the first Half in the Bag I saw was their Jack and Jill one, where I finally put a face to Plinketts voice. Mike, Jay and Rich are great. There’s a lot of bigger or similar sized YouTube channels than they are, who like them too which goes to show how revered they are...

I hope they continue to make a lot of money what they’re doing and are able to carry out the projects they want. I’m not usually one for donating but if I did, it’d probably be to them first.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Unless you've seen space cop you're not RLM fans. Their commentaries are pretty ace as well.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Unless you've seen space cop you're not RLM fans. Their commentaries are pretty ace as well.
Honestly, I thought Feeding Frenzy was just a bit better, but that's just Milwaukee being a perfect setting for a B horror movie I guess...

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Pre Rec was a bit underrated. Streams were long but it had some great stuff in it.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
I'd almost forgotten abut this one. It's easily one of their best

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've only ever seen the Star Wars prequel reviews and my God they were glorious.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
I've only ever seen the Star Wars prequel reviews and my God they were glorious.
There's Plinkett reviews of the old Trek movies, but I think this 2-parter on Jack and Jill is their best takedown outside the prequels.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
For me Best of the Worst is essential viewing as watching them getting absolutely wankered and going into great drunken topics like shagging Dom Deluise's back fat or any other one of Mike's rambling drunken rants is hysterical.

I don't know why I think this but they should have turned these guys into the new ghostbusters. Not the aborted girls version or I imagine the upcoming stranger things ripoff. These schlubs would have been perfect.

Raw

Love the best of the worst/wheel of the worst episodes. So many moments like Shoji Tabuchi, the osteoporosis dance and the infamous Showbiz Pizza Bear appearing on Halloween.

The fact that "Dick the Birthday Boy" is actually Rich Evans was a hilarious revelation for me. I remember this picture going viral ages ago, yet had no idea it was Rich Evans himself. And it appeared on Ellen!

Sweet Square

Was this the one where they watched all the movies back-to-back? (And transformers was when they watched them side-by-side)?
Yep. Part 1 they watch all four movies back to back and then part 2 is them reviewing the newest film of the series. By the end of fourth film their brains are completely broken, also if I remember correctly the 4th movie at the very start completely disregards the other 3.

(And transformers was when they watched them side-by-side)?
With Mike brilliant/awful Optimus Prime impression.

Oh god I'm such a nerd for this show.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I despise podcasts but this one feels like a Best of the Worst episode in some parts.

Last edited:

Chairman Steve

They're remarkably close to a million subscribers on YouTube now. I hope they have something special lined up for that occasion (wouldn't be downheartened if they didn't of course). I remember there were some subtle hints in old videos about Plinkett Reviews of the Matrix sequels and the non-James Cameron directed Terminator movies (namely Salvation).

squiggle

Supports
Ligue 1, Arsenal
Their channel and Jenny Nicholson’s are the only ones I watch/listen to regularly on repeat.

Even more than their number of subscribers, it’s the level of interest their subscribers take that shows how big they are. They’re like the Bowie or Dylan of anglophone film review channels.