Reece James

m1y2

one of the most consistent and reliable players who played for our reserves also versatile and quite clever but perhaps too limited in terms of skill and overall potential. Good luck to him he will be lower table premier league standard in few years I guess

rover

he simply can in one day become another alba or alves with proper development. to me he is anytime a much better footballer than the one whom we signed for his position. all the best and good luck

Sid234

He'll be playing in the PL in 3-4 years. Smart player who works hard, and is versatile as well. Talented lad as well, good luck to him at Wigan.

prateik

He needs games. Surprised he didnt go to a championship club.. Maybe he didnt want to move too far... and Wigan are pretty much a championship club in League one... Should get promoted.
He'll be fine... pretty decent player.

Good luck to him..

Bwuk

Surprised he ended up in league one. From the admittedly little I saw of him, I'd of thought he'd of at least ended up in the Championship!

Stringer

he simply can in one day become another alba or alves with proper development. to me he is anytime a much better footballer than the one whom we signed for his position. all the best and good luck
Get back on your meds.

khoazany

Surprised he ended up in league one. From the admittedly little I saw of him, I'd of thought he'd of at least ended up in the Championship!
He already played on the Championship last season.Think it's due to our relationship with Wigan more than anything.

Brightonian

Could easily end up at a PL club, but he'll now have to wait for the breaks just like any other lower league player. Incredibly consistent, but I don't think he was ever quite special enough to hope to make it at United. Us signing such a young star in Shaw was always going to be a blow to his chances.