Republic Of Ireland Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Not really. And has had some better moments since I called him out. Of course. Was really struggling for the first 30 minutes or so.
He's bang average, like a few of them but they all try. The only one with obvious talent that can be nurtured is Parrot, so I'm glad they're sticking with him.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
The only one with obvious talent that can be nurtured is Parrot, so I'm glad they're sticking with him.
Yeah you can see that he is a level above everyone else in the Irish side technically.

KeanoMagicHat

Noticeably the worst player on the pitch.
Honestly every time I see him play with McGinn, if you didn't know you'd think that McGinn played for United and McTominay for Villa. Not like McGinn is world-class but at least he looks a bit like a footballer.

KeanoMagicHat

It’s funny because I remember Matic playing against Ireland and looking a class above dominating the midfield. As you’d expect for a United player against Ireland. McTominay not so much.

lsd

The Oracle
Ok that's the best goal I've seen Ireland score. What a strike by Obafemi.

Sign him up Erik

edgecutter

Fecking hell. I just turned this on and it's 3-0. I take it McTominay is showing why he plays for United?

Oranges038

Dyche in.........

This is one of those days where everything has clicked and it is brilliant.

Deery

Dreary
McT has to be the worst regular United starter in my lifetime. He’s not a squad player he’s a starter. A regular important starter in the engine room for a club with supposedly lofty ambitions
I’d rather have that Southampton player Armstrong.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
This is bad enough without Gary Breen’s incessant cheerleading - would Premier Sports not give us a token Scottish co-commentator to balance things out a little?

Status
Not open for further replies.