buckooo1978

bebe knows how to put a dangerous ball in the box

thats a half dozen very good balls in at least

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
This just in: Yep/Yup/Yeh My stream just stopped

Sw33t

This channel is closed
Broadcast The community has closed this channel due to terms of service violations. If you're feeling adventurous, start broadcasting and fill this space with your live video.

SecondFig

Well if anyone deserved a hat-trick it was Bannan. Glad to see some Scottish talent coming through, God knows Scotland need it

Girish II

How did Oberton do? His progress will be critical this season as a replacement for Antonio.
I think it's clear he needs quality around him to play 1 2s and create more space for him to run about like a crazed loon. De Laet tried his best last night to provide this but I don't think they helped each other, there was a lot of defensive work to be taken care of.

I think if he learns to play in tandem with the full back he can get more room to express his qualities.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Its not the case of deer in the headlights with Oberton? He seems to express himself better when with ressies. But when he gets shifted up to the 1st team...

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I think it's clear he needs quality around him to play 1 2s and create more space for him to run about like a crazed loon. De Laet tried his best last night to provide this but I don't think they helped each other, there was a lot of defensive work to be taken care of.

I think if he learns to play in tandem with the full back he can get more room to express his qualities.
I think he could strike up a helluva partnership with Evra.

Might be a bit flakey, defensively but would be sensational going forwards.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Eikrem struggled to get in the game at all yesterday but on the ball he's sublime. Still a long way from having Scholes' all round game though.