Reserves vs Liverpool this evening

twitter thread suggester
God we've been poor, we keep throwing the ball away far too easily.

Eikrems passing has been a bit off.

Welbeck has ran a lot of miles and has been very classy on the ball, too bad it doesn't really amount to much.

That Muuh guy from Liverpool is fast as hell.

Ekeke

Not too good from us. Liverpool took control of midfield either side of the sending off and despite a few flashes from the front players, they havent really been in the game enough. The goal was terrible defending obviously.

Ekeke

It was a nonsense of a sending off. Both feet were high. I was a bit disappointed with Eikrem's reaction.
The difference is, our player took his foot down as they were about to come together and so it wasnt dangerous play from him.

datura

God we've been poor, we keep throwing the ball away far too easily.

Eikrems passing has been a bit off.

Welbeck has ran a lot of miles and has been very classy on the ball, too bad it doesn't really amount to much.

That Muuh guy from Liverpool is fast as hell.
Pretty much sums it up.

The nerves at the back seem to have spread throughout the team, Liverpool deserve to be more than 1 goal up and with 11 men.

I thought King has been decent. Held the ball up well and his movement has been positive.

Tosic has been erratic. Moments of brilliance and then a weak shot or sloppy pass.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
It was a strange half. I'm hoping we step it up in the final third second half. King, Wellbeck and kiko have been strong on the ball but need to threaten more

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Harsh red, Tozza's been poor. So has our defending. We'll do much better in the second half. 2-1 United. Hope Tunnicliffe gets a few minutes, always good to see 16 year olds playing for the reserves.

Ekeke

His foot was still high. It wasn't a sending off.
Both players had high feet with studs showing, as they came towards each other our player took his foot down and wasnt showing his studs anymore. Plessis continued and went through him with his high foot/studs showing challenge. Thats why he's off.

datura

Both players had high feet with studs showing, as they came towards each other our player took his foot down and wasnt showing his studs anymore. Plessis continued and went through him with his high foot/studs showing challenge. Thats why he's off.
I did see the incident, but thanks for describing it again.

It still wasn't a red.

The Physio

Just realised it's on Scouse TV, wish I'd known that all evening.

Can someone summarize it so far, particular whos playing well, for both teams?