Reserves vs Liverpool this evening

PS18

Reserves ready for Liverpool

Danny Welbeck, Kiko Macheda and Zoran Tosic have been selected in a strong Reserves squad to face Liverpool this evening.

The Reds travel to the Halliwell Jones Stadium with the aim of registering a third straight league victory of the season, an intent born out by the strength of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Warren Joyce's side.

Welbeck and Macheda are joined by Josh King in attack, while Magnus Eikrem and Corry Evans should make up a midfield three with Tosic.

Ron-Robert Zieler returns in goal, behind a back-line of David Gray, James Chester, Ritchie de Laet and Joe Dudgeon. The substitutes' bench will be filled by Oliver Gill, Ben Amos, Oliver Norwood, Ryan Tunnicliffe and Robert Brady.

The match kicks-off at 7:30pm, with MUTV's live coverage beginning half an hour earlier. Return to ManUtd.com after final whistle for the match report.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6639877

Very strong team, good to see. Can't help thinking it's more likely to be a 442 with King or Welbeck wide than a 433.

lysglimt

Scout
Very strong team, good to see. Can't help thinking it's more likely to be a 442 with King or Welbeck wide than a 433.
My guess would be Welbeck out wide on the right

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Poor Corry's got his work cut out for him tonight. If anyone finds a stream I'd appreciate a PM.

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
I'd appreciate a stream when they become available. Cheers.

datura

The Liverpool line up

Liverpool: David Martin, Stephen Darby, Steven Irwin, Daniel Ayala, Chris Mavinga, Victor Palsson, David Ngog, David Amoo, Nathan Eccleston, Damien Plessis, Alex Kacaniklic.

Subs: Emmanuel Mendy, Martin Hansen, Jay Spearing, Nikola Saric, Christopher Buchtmann.

A few with first team experience. David Amoo looks a talent whenever I've seen him.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
The Liverpool line up

Liverpool: David Martin, Stephen Darby, Steven Irwin, Daniel Ayala, Chris Mavinga, Victor Palsson, David Ngog, David Amoo, Nathan Eccleston, Damien Plessis, Alex Kacaniklic.

Subs: Emmanuel Mendy, Martin Hansen, Jay Spearing, Nikola Saric, Christopher Buchtmann.

A few with first team experience. David Amoo looks a talent whenever I've seen him.
Crikey!

lysglimt

Scout
The Liverpool line up

Imagine Ngoo, Ngog and Amoo playing together...they should also get Eto'o and that former Wednesday-player I think - Junior Agogo.....

Could be fun - Ngoo, to Agogo, back to Eto'o - lovely pass to Amoo - he finds Ngog etc etc :)

Ekeke

The girl doing the lineups goes on about all the young liverpool reserve team players growing up on the united, liverpool rivalry, then reads out a team sheet full of young foreign unknowns.

Eriku

Woop! Chuffed about finding a decent stream for this among the ones I subscribe to. Keen to see exactly how Eikrem does in the midfield.

Transfer United Till I Die

I am totally in the know, honest
That looked a de laet og to me. We've dominated the game but every time poo get in the final third we defend like muppets. Well, gray and de laet do. The latter must never play centre back in the first team.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Jesus the whole back 4 and goalkeeper are so dodgy. Was that Dudgeon who did the mad back heel?

Very bad red card decision!

twitter thread suggester
Dudgeon keeps throwing the ball away too easily.